• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Im Bored (Monika vs Yogiri Takatou) This has probably been done before (0-0-1)

The real cal howard said:
Yogiri stomps via being Yogiri.

Put Yogiri vs Suggs or an Onision character. They're similar enough characters.
<Comparing Yogiri to Onision

That shit is geniuenely insulting

When the heck did the Onion do that

If that's really the case, then I think Cal is using them as an example since they are known for their satire which is bad on purpose

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:

If that's really the case, then I think Cal is using them as an example since they are known for their satire which is bad on purpose
I think he's referring to the characters in his books actually

Schnee One said:

That's a great idea, I can make my own books in which Yogiri and Blazblue/Masada characters are the punching bag

Schnee One said:

That's a great idea, I can make my own books in which Yogiri and Blazblue/Masada characters are the punching bag
Or u can just make a downplayed character on Jokes Battles Wiki and put every character in the "Losses"

AbcMac23 said:
If both are instant and passive does range have a big role in this? If not, then it seems to be incon.
Yogiri outranges and can therefore out hax Monika.

Now the final question comes with an answer. Y stomps. Admins and bcrats may do what they need to do.

Oh okay so range are different I thought it was similar but in this case Yogiri can win via distance since there was no distance set in this match

The Onion =/= Onision.

One's a funny satirical newspaper. The other at best...isnt.

Back