• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
with the reveal of the roster and the stages and all that good fluff, how can Nintendo or even the fanbase ruin the game for everyone? give some options. doesn't matter the timing, the addition, etc., as long as the game is ruined for most of everyone or even a small group.

i give one: whenever Waluigi gets ko'ed, Master Hand shows and gives a thumbs up really egging it on

or art of Marth and Lucina kissing (maybe)

lets make this the worst

[URL='https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/vsbattles/images/9/94/Screenshot_2018-06-20_at_6.14.12_PM.png/revision/latest?cb=20180629151150'][IMG alt="Screenshot 2018-06-20 at 6.14.12 PM said:
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/vsbattles/images/9/94/Screenshot_2018-06-20_at_6.14.12_PM.png/revision/latest?cb=20180629151150[/IMG][/URL]
what is this blasphemy

Reinhardthrowhisspear"]
No waluigi. Still salty guys.
what is this blasphemy

this is what they should do ruin SSBU:

Re-introduce Ice climbers infinite grab combo

make Fox's shine more broken

re-buff greninja

make witch time last longer

Samus is apparently going to have the same moveset since Smash 64 so she'll probably be bad, again, and Zero Suit will most likely be one of the best characters in the game, again. Smash is keeping up the tradition it seems so Nintendo's already on the right track for "ruining it for a small group." As an overall game I like Other M since it's gameplay is fun to me, but it's getting WAY too much representation as of late. For example, on the "Samus Returns Special Edition" CD Other M had more songs than any other Metroid game. That seems suspicious. I'd file "Samus still has the Other M suit" under time constraints. Then again Zelda, Ganon AND Link got new outfits and Breath of the Wild came out in the same year as Samus Returns so who knows. Maybe the Samus Returns outfit will be a trophy like the Prime 2 Varia Suit design. I'd pay good money for an HD Samus Returns Varia/Gravity Suit alternate costume.

Nah, I can do you one better. Every hit breaks Jigglypuff's shield, and you know what happens if Jigglypuff's shield breaks ovo.

Jigglypuff having her shield broken instantly kills everyone else, as revenge against all those marths that love to 1 shot shields.

Bayonetta has a literal auto combo, as in you hit someone once and she just kills them kinda like a macro

Marth can grab people who are all the way in totally unrelated games

Imagine playing something like ctf in Titanfall 2, you're about to cap and suddenly you're in marth's grasp, trapped in smash

But it can't be easy for Marth either, you wake up, reach for your closet door to get dressed and suddenly a random struggling dude pops up in your srma

They let Little Mac cover 5cm more distance with his side smash.

Bowser's Side-B can now kill the opponent first before himself. And you know how easy it is to go outside of the edge mid-air.

^ with that Kirby's inhale would be a one shot and he could blitz everyone

also Ness and Rosalinda could one shot anyone else

85% of smash character are massively weaker than kirby and all of them are massively slower, so he eat them and either sends them to his pocket dimension or tranforms them in projectiles

Kirby OP

Infinite speed Sonic though

Wokistan said:
Infinite speed Sonic though
you think kirby would let Sonic go super ? this Kirby is out for blood and anyone who can't just tank his attacks dies the instant the battle starts

Overlord775 said:
85% of smash character are massively weaker than kirby and all of them are massively slower, so he eat them and either sends them to his pocket dimension or tranforms them in projectiles
Kirby OP
- Mario cast

- Rest of the Kirby cast

- Ness

Are you sure it´s more than 85%?

Back