• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High School DxD Universe Discussion Thread

Well, Malebolge Vritra Promotion is described as being stronger than Vritra Promotion.
The scale shows that it is initially able to fight against Walburga Base who is stronger than Rossweisse who can hurt Grendel.

Later we see Malebolge Vritra Promotion hold a battle with Issei CxC.

On the other hand Vritra is described as comparable to Malebolge Vritra Promotion and Vritra being the Weakest Dragon King in terms of raw power is used as the baseline of the Dragon King Class, the same where we are told Grendel's power is located.

Therefore the thing would be like this:
Vritra Promotion would scale to half of Grendel's power.
Malebole Vritra Promotion would scale to Grendel's power.

As for Le Fay
Akeno had already spread open her Fallen Angel wings, and created thunder clouds above them in the sky.
Akeno in Fallen Angel Mode.
“I won’t hold back. After all, you’re a member of the Hakuryuukou’s team, and you’re also the current Zhu Bajie.”

Left with no other choice, Akeno shaped her lightning into the form of a dragon, and she began to attack with her Holy Lightning Dragon. —At that time, the magician Le Fay dashed across whilst stepping over magic circles that were created beneath her feet. She stood beside Zhu Bajie, and pointed her staff at Akeno.

“Then, allow me to be your opponent as well!”

“Ara ara, Le Fay-chan. —I’m not going to go easy on you, you know?”

Le Fay responded to Akeno with a smile.

“Of course!”
This is the part I was talking about.

Tell me if it helps.

Well, Malebolge Vritra Promotion is described as being stronger than Vritra Promotion.
The scale shows that it is initially able to fight against Walburga Base who is stronger than Rossweisse who can hurt Grendel.

On the other hand Vritra is described as comparable to Malebolge Vritra Promotion and Vritra being the Weakest Dragon King in terms of raw power is used as the baseline of the Dragon King Class, the same where we are told Grendel's power is located.

As for Le Fay

Tell me if it helps.
Yeh vritra is more powerful

I think least moon level to small planetary

I have a question.
Kneeling down, Saji Genshirou was breathing heavily, and his armour was already in a dreadful state. Even if it became a battle of attrition, his stamina would also be exhausted first—. As for his opponent, Bedeze hadn’t even expended one percent of his total demonic energy, so he had plenty of headroom.
What does this mean?

Got Arc 3 (Vol 7-12) profile down.

I intentionally put this with a lot of empty stuff on the stats just cuz I wanna make sure I'm getting the things that's being in the process of finalization stats wise done so I can put them in.

As for certain stuff like why BxB pics are not on there, I kinda figure the Arc 1-2/BoS profile could cover that while still listing them on the PnA and stats portions. This way, stuff like Triana and CxC can have the spotlight for Arc 3, Arc 4 (14 to first half of 22) with True DxD or smth. And then the final arc, Arc 5 (Second half of 22 to present with Shin 4), can have AxA on there.

Speaking on the PnA, I also wanted to try out just having the tabs be a lot simpler by having all of Issei's stuff from base to his armored forms in one tab. This way, it wouldn't be so clunky and perhaps maybe easier to simply merge them into one tab instead of multiples but idk.

That said, I may stop here or go into Arc 4 and that's it so I can focus more on getting scans for their abilities so it's far from being what the ideal final ver will look like.

Edit: Actually looking at Naruto, GOku, Ichigo, maybe that's not so bad.

But it's still just Issei with more nd more stuff tacked on but separated by story arcs xD

Last edited:

As for Le Fay

Tell me if it helps.
Lost notis again, Le Fay stuff definitely helps, thanks.

[As for certain stuff like why BxB pics are not on there, I kinda figure the Arc 1-2/BoS profile could cover that while still listing them on the PnA and stats portions. This way, stuff like Triana and CxC can have the spotlight for Arc 3, Arc 4 (14 to first half of 22) with True DxD or smth. And then the final arc, Arc 5 (Second half of 22 to present with Shin 4), can have AxA on there.
I think we should still include the other forms in the images section, them being included doesn't take the spotlight from his other forms. I mean, look at DBS Goku, even his weaker forms have their own section. JD and BxB should definitely be included.

I think we should still include the other forms in the images section, them being included doesn't take the spotlight from his other forms. I mean, look at DBS Goku, even his weaker forms have their own section. JD and BxB should definitely be included.
Look at my edit:

I said it's not so bad to that.

Altough IDK about even adding Juggernaut Drive considering he never used that form again. I can at least add BxB to that stats, however.

I have a question.

What does this mean?
Kneeling down, Saji Genshirou was breathing heavily, and his armour was already in a dreadful state. Even if it became a battle of attrition, his stamina would also be exhausted first—. As for his opponent, Bedeze hadn’t even expended one percent of his total demonic energy, so he had plenty of headroom.
Specifically referring to stamina, not strength. Can't be used as a multiplier.

I have a question.

What does this mean?
This sounds like stamina based to me. The sentence before the part in reference to Bedeze is referring to how the latter isn't tired even after not having used a fraction of their Demonic Power.

So it's saying that in terms of an endurance fight, Saji was tiring out way before his opponent would even get anywhere near it.

At least that's how I kinda see it there.

It’s pretty much both. Bedeze doesn’t have to expend a fraction of his demonic energy because he was simply so strong that he could handle Saji without using his full power.

On the other hand, Saji has to go all out but he’s much weaker so he would waste his energy faster.
In Arc 3, before the memories in the BG were purified. (Before it was replaced) Like in Volume 10.
Well yeah, I mean after gaining CxC. The memories are no longer even there in his Boosted Gear.

Side note, I just imagined if Issei or Vali could pull upon the memories of the former wielders and use or learn the abilities they had. That would make them more overpowered.

It’s pretty much both. Bedeze doesn’t have to expend a fraction of his demonic energy because he was simply so strong that he could handle Saji without using his full power.

On the other hand, Saji has to go all out but he’s much weaker so he would waste his energy faster.

Side note, I just imagined if Issei or Vali could pull upon the memories of the former wielders and use or learn the abilities they had. That would make them more overpowered.
Ah. That could work too.

Kek, that would have been sick to have if they did. They would legit be the strongest Dragon Emperors of their time lol.

They were there in Volume 11 and 12
I mean that there was no indication of Juggernaut Drive being a thing after he unlocked True Queen. Probably because CxC was meant to be the answer for a Juggernaut Drive alternative. Now currently, the memories are no longer there so I doubt Juggernaut Drive is actually accessible.

I mean that there was no indication of Juggernaut Drive being a thing after he unlocked True Queen. Probably because CxC was meant to be the answer for a Juggernaut Drive alternative. Now currently, the memories are no longer there so I doubt Juggernaut Drive is actually accessible.
Then I agree. I don't think Issei could use JD anymore either.

Then I agree. I don't think Issei could use JD anymore either.
Sounds about right here.

I did add BxB and JD to the Arc 3 profile, but made a note that Issei never used /uses Juggernaut again unless he's under extreme rage and/or coursed by it by his predecessors. But I also added a further note that since resolving the JD issue by unlocking True Queen/CxC Promo, he has no reason to ever fall into JD or some such.

In other news, I'm finally deciding to go up and add scans to various DxD profiles and pages.

Starting off with Dragon Physiology as I thought this is easy enough to do.

They're only on Gyazo scanning but that was the best I can do both because I haven't done Imgur collection in a while (and also because I have heard and seen some Imgur scans getting nuked for some reason) and because I'm that lazy to do it so this is the best i can do for the time being xD

Back