• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High School DxD Universe Discussion Thread

I mean it already has Incomplete BxB I guess since he didn't have it complete until Vol 5, which is an Arc 2 thing as Vol 5 falls under that. I can definitely add Imperfect JD to show what it looks like IF we're doing it by arcs and merging the first two arcs which only gives us four.

I also don't see why having 4 profiles of Issei is a lot though? Naruto and Goku legit have 4 profiles. Technically of which they'd be three for each cuz Naruto's splitting Part 2 a bit and so is Goku for DBS's anime/manga separate canon versions.

And damn lol. Naturally, that is the case xD.

Issei legit just a power brick for the first two arcs man lol. REAL.
I’d say we could probably also merge Arc 3-4 (if we’re structuring the pages this way) but I’m not sure how the multipliers would look on the profile, so ehh.

Just did this.

As Burning had said quite a bit, I decided to merge the BoS profile into one based on Arcs. In this case, this is just Arc 1 and 2 put together so it's Issei from being SUPER GREEN to going into Anime Hulk but RED with JD at the end of Vol 6.

As I also said, this profile is still just a power brick for the most part so dude will literally eat shit to haxier opponents xD.

One of the bigger issues I had to deal with is organizing his powers and abilities by volumes. Same for his stats. If there wasn't anything he had learned in a volume or two, I simply put them altogether in one tab. Granted, that would be a rather confusing way of indexing Issei's set during these times so it's a draft way of putting it until I think of a better way of indexing it.

Other than that and until things like the Speed CRT is over with, this is pretty much it for a "Arc 1-2 (Volumes 1-6" Issei profile.

Just did this.

As Burning had said quite a bit, I decided to merge the BoS profile into one based on Arcs. In this case, this is just Arc 1 and 2 put together so it's Issei from being SUPER GREEN to going into Anime Hulk but RED with JD at the end of Vol 6.

As I also said, this profile is still just a power brick for the most part so dude will literally eat shit to haxier opponents xD.

One of the bigger issues I had to deal with is organizing his powers and abilities by volumes. Same for his stats. If there wasn't anything he had learned in a volume or two, I simply put them altogether in one tab. Granted, that would be a rather confusing way of indexing Issei's set during these times so it's a draft way of putting it until I think of a better way of indexing it.

Other than that and until things like the Speed CRT is over with, this is pretty much it for a "Arc 1-2 (Volumes 1-6" Issei profile.
The general formatting looks good to me. Although I think the multi continent rating has no explanation.

The general formatting looks good to me. Although I think the multi continent rating has no explanation.
Tbf, I got those justifications from Masque's sandbox of Issei's profile.

His had Multi-Continent on there but IDK what the reasoning is either unless it's based on the number of Boosts he's able to do before or something.

I think one of their CRT's covers that scaling but if anything else, it can simply be another "higher with Boosts x BxB" thing or something...

Tbf, I got those justifications from Masque's sandbox of Issei's profile.

His had Multi-Continent on there but IDK what the reasoning is either unless it's based on the number of Boosts he's able to do before or something.

I think one of their CRT's covers that scaling but if anything else, it can simply be another "higher with Boosts x BxB" thing or something...
"Multi Continent Level [Statistics Values 8] with Boosts and Balance Breaker (Can Boost 14 times[67])" from the sandbox. I only include the values and tier for boosts so people don't get confused on how high Issei can amp himself at any given time which I think is very important and necessary considering he can easily jump tiers. (Though if there's no tier jump, i just use "higher".)

"Multi Continent Level [Statistics Values 8] with Boosts and Balance Breaker (Can Boost 14 times[67])" from the sandbox. I only include the values and tier for boosts so people don't get confused on how high Issei can amp himself at any given time which I think is very important and necessary considering he can easily jump tiers. (Though if there's no tier jump, i just use "higher".)
Right. Well I didn't see it on there or might have taken that out by accident.

Also, what's your CRT for the Boost's being accepted? I tried to find that but the search engine on this forum is really wonky...

Right. Well I didn't see it on there or might have taken that out by accident.

Also, what's your CRT for the Boost's being accepted? I tried to find that but the search engine on this forum is really wonky...
You can find them here. Since that sandbox covers the first 3 Arcs, you might want to include the first 3 revisions(third one covers V5-6).

Can you tell me How it's look

Lower class -Street to City

Mid class - City to Island

High class - Island to multi continental

Ultimate class - multi continental to small planetary

Maou class - small planetary to large planetary

Satan class - small planetary to large planetary (same class)

Super/transcendental class - large planetary to star

God class - idk
this is more accurate

You know, I figure it's also a good idea to make mention of the number of Boosts Issei actually makes in certain situations that should be made mention as another note for his profiles.

What I mean is like when Total Master showed that one example of how both the Fan TL and Offical TL screwd up the number of Boosts Issei had done in Vol 4 and that of Vol 6.

Figure it'd be best to link to Masque's Boosts Blog that also explains the number of Boosts Issei has done and even corrects on what the original have said in comparison to either translations so nobody who either uses the fan or official go "nah this is wrong, this is what the official said" or whatever and make a CRT to downgrade the Boosts.

That or I can just link it in the notes or whatever. Same thing.

You know, I figure it's also a good idea to make mention of the number of Boosts Issei actually makes in certain situations that should be made mention as another note for his profiles.

What I mean is like when Total Master showed that one example of how both the Fan TL and Offical TL screwd up the number of Boosts Issei had done in Vol 4 and that of Vol 6.

Figure it'd be best to link to Masque's Boosts Blog that also explains the number of Boosts Issei has done and even corrects on what the original have said in comparison to either translations so nobody who either uses the fan or official go "nah this is wrong, this is what the official said" or whatever and make a CRT to downgrade the Boosts.

That or I can just link it in the notes or whatever. Same thing.
Hai sensei, whatever you think is best. 🙏

Small Steps, I'll clean this up and add scans tomorrow. After the current CRT, I'll roll out more small ones covering small groups of characters like this. Any advice/criticism is welcome.
Looks good so far (assuming not a lot of people have issues with it and I can't see why unless they want to debunk the last three AP CRT's that got passed).

With Rias, I guess we can call her base key before Vol 16 (if she also got training herself too) as Pre Volume 16 and the other as Volume 16 onwards or something.

Maybe something similar is done too with Sairaorg but other than that, this looks to be right.

Okay thinking more on Burning and I's idea, I'll try and do an Arc 3 and 4 profile of Issei to see how that goes.

Although the weird thing is it'll just be like the Arc 1-2/BoS profile but with transformations added lol.

Think maybe at that point we should start using different profile pics or something xD.

-The current scale of Vritra Promotion
Vritra Promotion scales to Yasaka who as a Daiyoukai is stronger than Yokais like Ura and Ibaraki Douji who together were able to deflect an attack from Rossweise who is able to damage Grendel despite his Enhanced Magic Resistance.

so she would scale to half of Grendel's power.

-Le Fay is able to take on Fallen Angel Mode Akeno from the Final Arc.

-The current scale of Vritra Promotion
Vritra Promotion scales to Yasaka who as a Daiyoukai is stronger than Yokais like Ura and Ibaraki Douji who together were able to deflect an attack from Rossweise who is able to damage Grendel despite his Enhanced Magic Resistance.

so she would scale to half of Grendel's power.
One of the problems i have with the current scaling. Vritra Promotion is significantly weaker than MVP and CxC, definitely not even close to Grendel's power. Like, bottom of Ultimate Class vs Peak of Ultimate Class.
-Le Fay is able to take on Fallen Angel Mode Akeno from the Final Arc.
Could you provide a quote?

Back