• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High School DxD Universe Discussion Thread

Future issei is absolute monster he defeat Ruma Idra's main body would be able to destroy DxD of the Present and Past. (2-C)

Defeat a 2-C character with just a fire breath

At no point is it said that Katerea Ophis's Snake is at the level of the original Leviathan and the scale and values are fine.
Shalba was at the level of the original Beelzebub and he was the leader of the Maou faction. That implies he’s stronger than Katerea, which adds up because Beelzebub is second behind Lucifer.

Heck, Azazel was about to use Balance Breaker against Cruzurey. He’s not stronger than any of them. Katerea with Ophis’ snake was nearly equal to Serafall according to the narration. Now, consider this from the early volumes.
“To tell you the truth, out of the three factions of the God, the Fallen Angels and the Devils, the Devils have the least power. We are actually in a tight spot but we are still safe because the current Maou-samas have powers equal to those of the previous Maou-samas.”
The current Maou were initially meant to be equal to the previous Maou, not above. That means Katerea, being nearly equal to Serafall, was not quite equal to the previous Leviathan.

Even in Zero, Bidleid as the Beelzebub was portrayed as the leader above Tefarme Leviathan. This follows up with Ajuka being promoted to a Beelzebub behind Lucifer.

Point is, Katerea was at best equal to the previous Maou.

Shalba was at the level of the original Beelzebub and he was the leader of the Maou faction. That implies he’s stronger than Katerea, which adds up because Beelzebub is second behind Lucifer.
Ah, no.

Just because Shalba Ophis's Snake is on the level of the Original Beelzebub doesn't mean Katerea Ophis's Snake is on the level of the Original Leaviathan. Neither does Azazel wanting to use BxB against Creuserey Ophis's Snake mean anything on this scale.

Katarea Base scales to be able to fight Azazel Base even if he's somewhat inferior to him and Katerea Ophis's Snake is between 10 to 100 times his Base.

DxD Zero doesn't mean anything either.

You're accusing everyone of headcanon when you're the only one using headcanon.

Ah, no.

Just because Shalba Ophis's Snake is on the level of the Original Beelzebub doesn't mean Katerea Ophis's Snake is on the level of the Original Leaviathan. Neither does Azazel wanting to use BxB against Creuserey Ophis's Snake mean anything on this scale.

Katarea Base scales to be able to fight Azazel Base even if he's somewhat inferior to him and Katerea Ophis's Snake is between 10 to 100 times his Base.

DxD Zero doesn't mean anything either.

You're accusing everyone of headcanon when you're the only one using headcanon.
Even more true considering the "over" statement.
As long as one possesses this, it could be ten times, or even a strengthening of over a hundred times is possible.

And TMI, I agree with most of your previously mentioned stuff regarding the Youkai, Saji, and Ross. Though, I'd probs change the reasoning a bit. If VP Saji would be relative (same general tier) to Grendel, I'd argue that the Yasaka Ultimate Class statement was incorrect. (Ex: That statement was made when she was empowered by Kyoto, and when she wasn't empowered by Kyoto, she was able to fight a Bandersnatch. Something that teams of Ultimate Class Devils couldn't do.) (One thing I disagree with is the "Half of Grendel" thing for reasons mentioned in the other thread, not something I personally disagree with, I just don't think the site would accept that.)

Back