• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Sorry but could you please @DarkDragonMedeus, I'd rather not have this thread devolve anymore and it's gone on for a pretty long time already.
I do not like to spam mentions. I am of the belief that if they are genuinely interested they will come after being pinged once, and once they do, they will comeback when they feel to contribute.

Nevertheless, I will call him once more: @DarkDragonMedeus

Since most of the scaling can trace back to Issei who's values are accepted, I'll use him as reference.
1: Scales to V2 12 Boosts Issei.
2. accepted multiplier
3. Scales to a V9 BxB Issei with a 16x multiplier.
4. same multiplier as before
5. Value of 8. divided by 2^18 (accepted multiplier)
6. same reason as 2 and 4
7. Scales to V14 SIB 14 Boosts Issei
8. Scales to SIB V20 Issei
9. Same as 2/4/6 + Boost (x2)
10. 2^18x (Accepted Scale Mail Multiplier) to 7.
11. Scales to PDxD Issei
1. Scales to 14 Boosts V9 WDR Issei
2. Can Split the Earth in half. (References for common feats calc)
3. Scales to V14 SIB 14 Boosts Issei
4. Scales to PDxD Issei
1. Scales to Base V2 Issei.
2. Scales to Base V5 Issei.
3. Scales to V14 SIB 14 Boosts Issei
4. Same reasoning as 3.
1. 8x an V3 Rias amped with her RP form and 19 Boosts.
1. Scales to V14 SIB 14 Boosts Issei
2. Defeated an opponent who previously dominated his base.
3. Scales to V19 SIB Issei amped with 14 Boosts + the accepted Scale Mail multiplier of 2^18x. Scales to a creation feat involving a Sun, Planet and multiple moons.
1. Scales to V14 SIB 14 Boosts Issei
1. Scales to V19 SIB Issei amped with 14 Boosts
2. Can double power
3. Scales to half of "V19 SIB Issei amped with 14 Boosts + the accepted Scale Mail multiplier of 2^18x" Scales to a creation feat involving a Sun, Planet and multiple moons.
1. Scales to V19 SIB Issei amped with 14 Boosts
2. Scales to half of "V19 SIB Issei amped with 14 Boosts + the accepted Scale Mail multiplier of 2^18x" Scales to a creation feat involving a Sun, Planet and multiple moons.
1. Scales to V19 SIB Issei amped with 14 Boosts x4
Sorry for the length (and for the wait as well, was busy all day) but this is about as TLDR as I can get.
Looks good to me.

Back