• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High School DxD Universe Discussion Thread

I was thinking we should just name it by arcs.

Issei Hyoudou (Arc 1-2)
Issei Hyoudou (Arc 3)

And so on. Then list the specific keys for the armours he has for those story arcs.

We could probably merge the first two arcs from Volume 1 - 6 in one profile since he only had Balance Breaker, so that would be three keys for base, incomplete and complete Balance Breaker.

Edit: Oh yeah, there's Juggernaut Drive. Hmm.
I would have liked it to be Arc based, but TotalMaster and Masque want to do it based on major jumps in power Issei obtains from numerous parts.

If we were to do it based on Arcs, that would be 4 profiles since the current arc we're in is the latest and I believe final Arc but that could end up with more keys than any profile like Ichigo or Naruto.

While if we're doing it based on major developments in power and the like as TotalMaster and Masque noted, that would be 3 since profile 1 will cover Issei up to Vol 4 (technically start of Vol 5 I would think), Profile 2 is post Tannin training so the rest of Vol 5 to Vol 15 for him some jumps here and there although going this way means Issei has other things given in that time like Oppai telepathy (or whatever it is), becoming a Dragon of sorts Post Vol 12, and so on. And ofc there's Profile 3 that covers the rest from 16 to present.

I'm up for either or because I can still see the logic for both. The one being done by Arcs would work too for certain cases, like Issei having Dragon Physiology due to his new dragon made body following the events of Vol 12, which is an Arc 3 volume and we go from him as a human-shaped Dragon of sorts from the rest of that point on.

Edit: Then again, we can still make the clarification by sorting them with specific tabs. Which is going to be a lot of work to do I may add xD

Just realized the "Post Sun Wukong Training" profile should be "Post Tobio Training (or something of that sort)" since that training in V15 brought upon the feats in V16, whereas the Wukong training is from Volume 17.

I guess it would mean less profiles, though having the profile named 'post-Tannin training' just seems awkward somehow.
I guess?

It is a very specific way of naming the profile.

Like Deku's got two profiles, and one of them is literally titled with "Pre Final-Act" after it. Whereas with Naruto, he has two profiles for his Part 2/Shippuden Era with one called "Part 2: Pre War Arc" and the other called "Part 2: War Arc". Then you got the likes of Luffy having pre and post timeskip profiles, then a third one called "Emperor". Asta of Black Clover is the same, with his latest one called "Final Saga".

Although I guess there's are just more simpler and not oddly specific...

I guess?

It is a very specific way of naming the profile.

Like Deku's got two profiles, and one of them is literally titled with "Pre Final-Act" after it. Whereas with Naruto, he has two profiles for his Part 2/Shippuden Era with one called "Part 2: Pre War Arc" and the other called "Part 2: War Arc". Then you got the likes of Luffy having pre and post timeskip profiles, then a third one called "Emperor". Asta of Black Clover is the same, with his latest one called "Final Saga".

Although I guess there's are just more simpler and not oddly specific...
Yeah, aside from the Emperor Luffy one (which I always thought to be weird, lol), the other profiles are (vaguely) named after arcs. That seems better to me than using post-Wukong training or something along those lines.

And we only saw the Wukong and Tannin training in like, one volume each, technically.

Back