• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High School DxD Universe Discussion Thread

Here's another sandbox I did for those of the Ultimate Class and Heavenly Dragon Class.

Just realized and looked at Total's posts for the scaling in=between it and it's not really a whole lot. There's also the Maou's part I could have added but I'm not much of a calc guy, where we could maybe add Sona's earlier statement about her sis Sera being able to "destroy Japan several times over". Maybe that can help to have a floor where Super Devils like Sir, Ajuk, and Rize can scale up from at min?

Also, I just realized that Issei having so many attacks just make things "disappear" was a thing since Vol 5, and he did that with no Doubling added...htf are we now addressing this shit is beyond me xD

I just realized that I took DxD from the Island level to the Multi-Continent level based on pure Powerscaling and multipliers, now I know how whoever made the Dragon Ball Power Scaling felt.
Probably helps that Ishibumi was into Dragon Ball when he first made DxD. From the references of the series to the BxB and up + Boosted Gear being like Kaioken but on crack helps owo

Plus OPPAI.

Here's another sandbox I did for those of the Ultimate Class and Heavenly Dragon Class.
Can you make the one for the abilities and resistances?

I think we should start the series of CRTs with the abilities thread, then maybe move on to the middle-class scaling. Following that, a thread for High-class and Ultimate-class, etc.

Not sure when the updated cosmology thread and @MasqueTLDF Boost thread will be made. I’m assuming no one has anything extra to comment on the cosmology sandbox.

For now, we can start with abilities and lower tiers, then proceed with the higher tiers, etc.

Can you make the one for the abilities and resistances?

I think we should start the series of CRTs with the abilities thread, then maybe move on to the middle-class scaling. Following that, a thread for High-class and Ultimate-class, etc.

Not sure when the updated cosmology thread and @MasqueTLDF Boost thread will be made. I’m assuming no one has anything extra to comment on the cosmology sandbox.

For now, we can start with abilities and lower tiers, then proceed with the higher tiers, etc.
The one TotalMaster made on the Physiology Page CRT? Sure.

There's also the stuff that will be useful for layering hax and hax resistance that will need its own section and be evaluated on to the Hax Layer Thread.

I really got nothing else on that one. I'd rather we focus on the lower tiers and abilities, then up to high to top tiers. And if new/updated calculations for feats not yet been made/need to be remade is needed, that can also be discussed too.

I still know exactly what the power of Telos Karma is,
is Probability Manipulation and/or Causality Manipulation and/or Fate Manipulation and/Plot Manipulation?
Forgot to answer this one.

As Telos Karma hasn't properly reached BxB by itself (Though I guess you could sy it has in a sort of pseudo fashion through Transcendent Arrival), we only got the description for what it can do:

It's said to be able to "create choices that aren't possible forcibly", which fits in-line well with what Probability Manipulation does. (V25, L2)

Ouryuu mentions about how Telos Karma can do something that causes some sort of domino effect to make another effect happen or something. (ex. Having a Beezlebub game have a failure accident that then affects Xenovia or something like that. (Ditto)

This parts feels like it's Probability Manip, but then we have the part in V25 New Dark where Mitsuya used Innovate and Telos TA power to force Balance Breaker state on the both of them and used Telos side to make an attack "not hit him". Maybe that's for Causality Manipulation but idk. Either that, or it's just an even higher degree of probability manip.

Telos Karma was mentioned to have "taken part" in some events in history made in places like Japan and Europe, with it gaining the moniker "History Breaker". It's also said to be able to pretty much control fate while within the world made by Innovate so I guess altogether in a way that makes it have Fate Manipulation, and I don't see enough of it to think Plot Manipulation is even warranted to think.

To TL;DR this, here's what we know of TK and what it can do including its usage with Innovate Clear:
  • It can forcibly make choices that aren't normally possible occur (V25L2)
  • If a rock was used to be thrown at someone, various possibilities are made. Telos Karma's power to forcible make things that are impossible occur means it will do something that leads to a possibility of the person (Xenovia, in this case) in question in spite of the possibilities that can happen where she otherwise would have either smack it aside, block it, parry, or even evade it. (Ditto)
  • It's thought up as being able to "turn a possibility of a phenomenon into an unexpected outcome", and is then added after as having taken part in several instances in shaping the history of the world in places like Japan and Europe, gaining the name "History Breaker" (Ditto again).
  • With Innovate (through Transcendent Arrival), Mitsuya can do things like make an attack that would have him to not occur simply by "choosing the option to 'not get hit'".(V25, New Dark)
  • With Inno and TA (again), Mitsuya can make something like a weapon go from being in good condition for use to one where it's not in "good condition", making the weapon brittle or weak to the point its blade or such falls off (Ditto)
  • Ditto again, it pretty much is said to control fate while within Innovate. (Ditto to V25L2)

Here's another one for abilities and resistances.

Only listed the stuff based on Total's stuff from the CRT.

The other stuff on this page I didn't go through, although there probably won't be a whole lot as some of them were resistances I've put up on the physiology pages when I made them.

Back