• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High School DxD Universe Discussion Thread

Do we list enhanced PoD for current Rias since she can erase Sonneillon’s gravity waves (or whatever his ability is).

Albion and Vali too right?
I guess? The package suggested by @TotalMasterInfinity is that Albion and Vali should also have resistance to Resistance Negation since Ddraig cannot use Penetrate to ignore their resistance.

So I guess Dragon Gods, Trihexa, Vali, Albion. Actually, even Issei could get it for being a mini Great Red.

Ok, Death manipulation is already in the profiles, so we should remember to include EE when updating the pages.

Who would EE apply to, aside from the Dragon Gods and Trihexa? At least Issei since he’s a mini Dragon God.

So I am not sure how to word the Blazing Inferno stuff, so someone could update the following in the sandbox: Issei, Ddraig and the resistance would apply to Ophis, Great Red and Trihexa.

It should be noted that time manipulation for the Maou is not combat applicable in the profiles.

Believe we’re almost good to go.
If it also EE's you (idk still if you have to be dead for it or not?), we can include that too.

Ofc this being only those that actually resisted and all.

Yeah time manip for Maous is non combat applicable as the passage said they needed to use a "special method" to even perform it so it's not like they can even use in a somewhat similar manner to someone like Gasper so that's fine.

From that and I guess MAYBE any future upcoming calculations and feats/statements to scale chars here and there from, we should be good to go from there to make more CRT's.

Hopefully by then I can even make a CRT to show the revamped Verse page cuz that is indeed in need of spicing it up.

From that and I guess MAYBE any future upcoming calculations and feats/statements to scale chars here and there from, we should be good to go from there to make more CRT's.
After this ability stuff, we can move straight to low tiers (Low-class and Middle-class). That would be based on the suggestions by @TotalMasterInfinity and the lifting strength feat from Koneko.

Not sure there’s any other calc stuff aside from the Infinity Blaster calcs but that’ll only be relevant when we get to the Heavenly Dragon tier revisions. It’s good to have a calc that supports the results from the multipliers.

After this ability stuff, we can move straight to low tiers (Low-class and Middle-class). That would be based on the suggestions by @TotalMasterInfinity and the lifting strength feat from Koneko.

Not sure there’s any other calc stuff aside from the Infinity Blaster calcs but that’ll only be relevant when we get to the Heavenly Dragon tier revisions. It’s good to have a calc that supports the results from the multipliers.
Definitely.

Edit: Speaking of tiers, the verse page itself on the series power level is honestly just aids. All of it is just talking about hax stuff but never so much the power and even the speed of the characters all (never mind that there's really only some abilities/haxes that are potent but that's besides the point), which is the standard sort of thing you'd want to expect in seeing from all other verses on this wikia.

Granted there is the calc's stuff but that's just there to show people where they scale to. A basic summary of them on the power itself would have been good and THEN you can list any notable hax from there if you wanted.

Hell, even just scaling them flatly to their feats like the mountain busting and island busting stuff to anything up to planet as the series in the LN make them out would have been fine. But it's not on there so that's another I'll have to work on when we get to that point.

Last edited:
Edit: Speaking of tiers, the verse page itself on the series power level is honestly just aids. All of it is just talking about hax stuff but never so much the power and even the speed of the characters all (never mind that there's really only some abilities/haxes that are potent but that's besides the point), which is the standard sort of thing you'd want to expect in seeing from all other verses on this wikia.
Not sure it’s that important as I saw a thread contemplating whether the power level section should be scrapped from verse pages as a whole. Don’t know if there was a conclusion to that.

Not sure it’s that important as I saw a thread contemplating whether the power level section should be scrapped from verse pages as a whole. Don’t know if there was a conclusion to that.

Seems based on here that the PotV is to be kept, but just modified to be not so "this verse is strong" sort of thing.

Basically it stays, just get rid of anything that isn't needed.

Back