• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High School DxD Universe Discussion Thread

I can imagine that as the one with the guy said to be "Issei's antithesis" and someone that's supposed to be "gloomy and dark", his story would be the one just outright serious with possibly the least amount of ecchi/fanservice compared to Issei and Tobio's adventures.
He seems like a nice guy, but with dangerous ideals or cynical outlook. If we take into account the OG Denpachi, his best friend was erased from existence and he probably has gone through other shitty things with the nature of the Game.

The OG Denpachi ending was a bit confusing to me, maybe because I used Google Translate. But it’s not really a happy ending.

With his comparison to Issei, I imagine he might be used as a representation of how Issei might have turned out, had some events gone a bit differently.
If that's one of his ideas he had planned for, I would have loved for that to be a thing just so we can get proper char art of Mitsuya, that one girl he's often with Shirino Shizuka, and anyone else from their "erased group".
There’s one more guy from the original main cast, a brawler named Doujima. Maybe he’ll also be introduced again.

Momiji is in the Innovate Clear world, so I don’t think she’d appear in Shin DxD.

Oh, and at least give us an idea of where he got Innovate Clear from as we know he managed to get Telos Karma from the current Ouryuu's sister/cousin(?) but no IC.
One of the biggest mysteries. Ishibumi is just playing mysterious with everything related to Innovate.

We need that Ouryuu spinoff and/or Denpachi reboot.

Back