• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 8-C Brackets Round 12

Sweet - 13 (MrKing, DaBigP, Litentric, Lisir, Ciruno, Flowery, DMUA, Jacky, Cropfist, Drite, Versus, Schro, Psycho)

Pyrrha - 12 (Weekly, Anonymous, Triforce, Nico, Anton, Kazuma, Iapitus, DVD181, Overlord775, RotofBots, Lokolokurah, Xanxussama1010)

Sweet - 13 (MrKing, DaBigP, Litentric, Lisir, Ciruno, DMUA, Jacky, Cropfist, Drite, Versus, Schro, Psycho, Kepekley23)

Pyrrha - 14 (Weekly, Anonymous, Triforce, Nico, Anton, Kazuma, Iapitus, DVD181, Overlord775, RotofBots, Lokolokurah, Xanxussama1010, Risci, FlowerAlex)

Sweet - 13 (MrKing, DaBigP, Litentric, Lisir, Ciruno, DMUA, Jacky, Cropfist, Drite, Versus, Schro, Psycho, Kepekley23)

Pyrrha - 16 (Weekly, Anonymous, Triforce, Nico, Anton, Kazuma, Iapitus, DVD181, Overlord775, RotofBots, Lokolokurah, Xanxussama1010, Risci, FlowerAlex, SBBXeno, Arrogant)

Well then. Grace begins for Pyrrha.

And just like that, grace ends for Pyrrha.

Sweet - 15 (MrKing, DaBigP, Litentric, Lisir, Ciruno, DMUA, Jacky, Cropfist, Drite, Versus, Schro, Psycho, Kepekley23, Rin, Strong Click)

Pyrrha - 16 (Weekly, Anonymous, Triforce, Nico, Anton, Kazuma, Iapitus, DVD181, Overlord775, RotofBots, Lokolokurah, Xanxussama1010, Risci, FlowerAlex, SBBXeno, Arrogant)

I guess, if the votes somehow don't change sporadically before grace ends like they've done like three times now.

Well, looking forward to Round 13, where my nomination is, but I hope you can reserve it until I get home from school.

Since grace never should've began, period, why not say that the 12 hours that were interrupted have already passed?

And to add on to Weekly and keeping it short since voting's about to end-

@1

It's called generalization. I said it affects her I meant it affects her weapons and enemy weapons. I already edited my point beforehand with an apology. Except does she know that a truck is supposed to be a war machine instead of just a regular truck? Or that it can transform into a giant mecha on the first place? Or has she exhibited the same level of power that can push aside Penny so easily? If she could lock people up that are metallic on that tier then Penny would've been blown away. Then again that might be more of a range issue. Nonetheless her go to has never been magnetism at full force but rather magnetism at minimal force. At every single fight she ever had she only uses her magnetism 'obviously' aka stronger than usual to pull back her weapons. Last time she did it on a huge scale was when she had to exert so much on Penny on a few measly little blades and on Cinder who she used up as much as she can and was heavily distracted

You mean she must optimally pick the route to stop the car, prevent any of the attacks that are not obviously gonna come out, instead of dodging or trying to attack the fighter beforehand? That's a bunch of cans. That doesn't mean she can individually affect every single piece while at the same time not needing to focus while at the same time those gears being on the level that can take explosions of Sweet Tooth's tier... and still transform and attack.

@2

Again. Show me where and when Pyrrha ever used magnetism like that, because if so she could just pull off her weapon that was embedding Jaune on a tree.

Bullets? Not too effective on bulletproof cars. Not saying that's the case for every car but Sweet Tooth's bot is sturdier than that.

@3

@3rd Is that why she focused on deflecting Penny's attacks with her blade instead of outright disarming her? You could argue that it's to conserve aura or something but then again I heard arguments before that Semblances don't need aura, and the issue of "not going all out" in the beginning makes for a big issue. Even against Cinder. Yes. They fought giant mechs. Coincidentally, Pyrrha is also one of the few who didn't fight the mechs because she's busy being a victim of a failed Maiden transfer power system.

Yes. But that doesn't mean Yang isn't idiotic enough to not strategize. It also is a logical thing to do. But theory and practice are two different things. Pyrrha can aim for the pilot inside but that's not going to cut it if you can't disarm the opponent or prevent it from not attacking you. Fun fact. All the handful of attacks she has to deal with is a barrage of bullets and rockets at the very least. And from what I noticed, Pyrrha has a good preference of deflecting bullets and dodging projectiles rather than reflecting them. Seems to work in tandem with how she wants to hide her Semblance and wants to remain the "incinvible girl" if you think about it. Homing attacks say hi btw.

I say short and I write an essay. Man I do not know definitions.

Honestly about to vote inconclusive or sway, I'm just really disagreeing about the points on Pyrrha, and I thought there needs to be a 3 vote gap for it to not be a tie?

Also I heard Stooth can't last against the next match? Would Pyrrha fare any better?

Sweet - 15 (MrKing, DaBigP, Litentric, Lisir, Ciruno, DMUA, Jacky, Cropfist, Drite, Versus, Schro, Psycho, Kepekley23, Rin, Strong Click)

Pyrrha - 17 (Weekly, Anonymous, Triforce, Nico, Anton, Kazuma, Iapitus, DVD181, Overlord775, RotofBots, Lokolokurah, Xanxussama1010, Risci, FlowerAlex, SBBXeno, Arrogant, Sigmacaesar)

Pyrrha - 17 (Weekly, Anonymous, Triforce, Nico, Anton, Kazuma, Iapitus, DVD181, Overlord775, RotofBots, Lokolokurah, Xanxussama1010, Risci, FlowerAlex, SBBXeno, Arrogant, Sigma)

Back