• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 6-C Tournament: From Moonrise to Moonset

The profile itself doesn’t seperate what part of Fate stay night it is. I’ve only watched UBW and I don’t think he’s High 6-C there at least, could be wrong.

Honestly I just removed the hax restriction because apparently I don't know much about hax and I wanted to let more people in. Hax potency should be non-smurf, not instant incap but if it's none of these, it shouldn't be passive or in-character at the very least or make the fight unwinnable. I invite existing participants to consider a change in character with these rules in mind

Honestly I just removed the hax restriction because apparently I don't know much about hax and I wanted to let more people in. Hax potency should be non-smurf, not instant incap but if it's none of these, it shouldn't be passive or in-character at the very least or make the fight unwinnable. I invite existing participants to consider a change in character with these rules in mind
I want to reward Meliodas with demon king from nnt. He scales far above 200 gigatons.

btw, why there's no calculation for the high 6-C key he had? and why his first key is 6-C possibly high 6-C when the calculation linked at the ap section only reach less than 300 megatons which is mountain level?
He as a Xiantian lifeform is 200-1000 times more powerful than other Xiantian lifeforms, who scale to the aformentioned calc. Wanxiang Adept Ning oneshots people who oneshot people who oneshot his Xiantian self.

He as a Xiantian lifeform is 200-1000 times more powerful than other Xiantian lifeforms, who scale to the aformentioned calc. Wanxiang Adept Ning oneshots people who oneshot people who oneshot his Xiantian self.
ah didn't see the hundred to thousand times stronger part, sorry bout that

So this would make him around... 300 gigatons? Checks out but I'll need to know any notable hax

Back