• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 6-C Tournament: From Moonrise to Moonset

I just removed the restriction honestly because I was tired of just letting people in who turned out to be much more powerful than their submitters suggested. I don't exactly have the attention span to scrutinize each one when I've already laid out the conditions.

Well in any case, I'll reverse time to medium hax, and let this sit for a couple of days. A few things just came up, so I'll also consider appointing someone to organize and moderator while I'm gone.

Well in any case, I'll reverse time to medium hax, and let this sit for a couple of days. A few things just came up, so I'll also consider appointing someone to organize and moderator while I'm gone.
If that’s the case switch my character back Meliodas

Switching Charmy for Base Nacht.

I’ll help check other characters that may be too haxed. And if we missed out someone they will simply be disqualified when we find out during matches. Not a big deal.

remove Esdeath too, i leave the tournament

We are back to low-mid hax, you still in?🥹

Never mind just keep DK for now and Meliodas and supreme diety as a reserve

Alright, how do these look, does anyone have any issues?
unknown.png

... Okay, but really, could it be possible for Knight Leader and GIN-GR to switch spots? So KL can fight Byleth, and GIN can fight Hyouka? Basically, Knight Leader is higher in the AP Chain in his High 6-C Key via the fact that he easily defeated the one that Hyouka scales to (although, he did catch her off guard, but... it is just best to avoid KL and Hyouka from fighting.)

Oh didn’t someone here imply Kamen Rider was OP? I think it was DontTalkDT

said something along the lines of “oh if Kamen rider is here then this character should be here”. Can anyone who is knowledgeable share any ability that may go against rules? If not then I guess that’s fine.

Last edited:
... Okay, but really, could it be possible for Knight Leader and GIN-GR to switch spots? So KL can fight Byleth, and GIN can fight Hyouka? Basically, Knight Leader is higher in the AP Chain in his High 6-C Key via the fact that he easily defeated the one that Hyouka scales to (although, he did catch her off guard, but... it is just best to avoid KL and Hyouka from fighting.)
Hyouka fought with WW3 Gabriel, who i think scales above Kanzaki.

Well i think we can discuss that in the Toaru Thread.

Back