• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 6-C Tournament: From Moonrise to Moonset

If the madness manip Damaian gets from the Augur of Ebrietas isnt too much then go for him, the best npc in the game needs some time in the spotlight lol

For Zero-One replacement we can have Kamen Rider Vulcan in Assault Form.

Doesn't have Zero-One's speed amp but still have precognition and RPL to back himself up.

His AP is 625 gigaton due to Assault form being more than 5x stronger than base form who already scale massively over 125 gigaton.

For Zero-One replacement we can have Kamen Rider Vulcan in Assault Form.

Doesn't have Zero-One's speed amp but still have precognition and RPL to back himself up.

His AP is 625 gigaton due to Assault form being more than 5x stronger than base form who already scale massively over 125 gigaton.
Uuuh, Gorilla-man incon'd Grimgor so i'm not sure if he's a better replacement
Anyway better to replace it with Blades, the skills can keep him up with many of the combatants here

If you really need a melee character, fine

Hmm, I initially thought the time stop might be okay given it only happens once and supposed only extreme emergencies versus likely frequent Madness Type 3 usage. I'll take input from others though.

It’s a trump card mostly used to get out of very tough situations like cutting off her infected arm before the curse spread all over her body… but I can’t remember if she used it to attack, so I’m 50 50

Yeah, it's likely to happen if Esdeath is losing, but it's distinctive from Augur of Ebrietas, which I am certain Damian mixes in between attacks, which is Madness Type 3. It's certainly not passive, but I feel like he'll use it more than the Time Stop that happens once.

Uuuh, Gorilla-man incon'd Grimgor so i'm not sure if he's a better replacement
Anyway better to replace it with Blades, the skills can keep him up with many of the combatants here
That was Rampage Vulcan. Rampage and Assault Vulcan is two different breed with Rampage Vulcan have 9 different amps and then some

It’s a trump card mostly used to get out of very tough situations like cutting off her infected arm before the curse spread all over her body… but I can’t remember if she used it to attack, so I’m 50 50
Yeah, it's likely to happen if Esdeath is losing, but it's distinctive from Augur of Ebrietas, which I am certain Damian mixes in between attacks, which is Madness Type 3. It's certainly not passive, but I feel like he'll use it more than the Time Stop that happens once.
now that you said this Arnold, you're right,

i just realized that Esdeath infact never used it for attack, just for the way you described it,

Wait, how did you accept Deadshot when he’s supposed to be more of a ranged fighter rather than a melee fighter?

I remember she used it for striking someone heart out so she will used as an attacks
you mean Susanoo right? that was because he was close to kill her target to protect, since she knew that without it, she wouldn't make in time, otherwise she wouldnt use it in the first place

you mean Susanoo right? that was because he was close to kill her target to protect, since she knew that without it, she wouldn't make in time, otherwise she wouldnt use it in the first place
Hmmm, i argue that with the prior knowledge being given in this tourney, Esdeath would use it in first place so she should be fine i think

Back