• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 6-C Fire and Cold Tournament 2022: Group A - Captain Marvel vs Meliodas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Group A: (Hell-Bringers)
Round 2:
Same Rules as stated in the Tournament.
  • Speed Equalized
  • Random encounters no prior knowledge to anybody or of the location.
Results:
Captain Marvel:
Meliodas (True magic form):
Inconclusive:
cv5gWAo.png

Anyone know what they lead with?

I think Captain Marvel does a combination of energy blasts, bull rush, and melee not in that exact order.

While True Magic Form Meliodas doesn't really have a lot of combat feats, but I guess he could do swordplay and melee, Hellblaze won't be useful because Captain Marvel can absorb Magic, but he has his Power of Darkness

Alright... Good resistances but seems nothing extra ordinary on stellar levels.

I read this
Wood placed in an oven at 700°F. catches fire almost immediately. At oven temperatures of 450°-500°F., the wood gradually chars and usually ignites after several hours.
The trees were immediately burned and charred when the bomb went off, and she wasn't even burned or bothered, she only has ash on her body.

And for the freezing thing
The freezing point for water is 0 degrees Celsius (32 degrees Fahrenheit). When the temperature of water falls to 0 degrees Celsius and below, it begins to change to ice.
Since the area she was in was covered in snow and it was snowing the temperature would be lower, and she was there for who knows how long.

Her profile indicates she can resist Hellfire. I'd like to know where that comes from and how that scales.

I think Captain Marvel does a combination of energy blasts, bull rush, and melee not in that exact order.
Captain Marvel right? Think energy blast bombardment and then increasing distance by punching them away is her usual fighting style.
Off topic:
Can Captain Marvel go near or inside stars ? what is her heat resistance at best ?
Mehhh I mean she can fly around in space, so maybe?
Her profile indicates she can resist Hellfire. I'd like to know where that comes from and how that scales.
She tanks this shit from an amped Robbie Reyes iirc

iirc it's kinda artifacty of the time we were gonna have thermal resists be, just tanking heat attacks

This is lowkey kind of a poor match for High 6-C Marvel themewise lol, Captain Marvel's far from heat-based in this key.

Was afraid of this. Was hoping her resistances and power absorption would make up what she lacks in hax. Most of the Marvel characters I wanted had too much hax that was banned in the rules of the tourney.

She can fly around and stay away from the volcanic environment, So can Meliodas whom I've not heard anything of Yet
Speedster needs to comment here.

Elaborate.
Alright so her energy attacks and infused punches will be reflected or nullified. I admit the entry absorption may be troublesome but darkness and possibly weather manipulation comes in to play and his expert swordsmanship and martial arts. Then he has clones although weaker can help with reflecting and nullifying attacks. So these are the reasons I vote for Meliodas. Also FC has work on things like natural lightning and darkness.

Can't she just absorb the reflected attack?

Alright so her energy attacks and infused punches will be reflected or nullified
I mean she absorbs the reflected attack then.
I admit the entry absorption may be troublesome but darkness and possibly weather manipulation comes in to play
Why what do they do? :v
and his expert swordsmanship and martial arts.
What are his combat feats? Don't think it'll come down to it anyways, Carol's combat style doesn't favour melee fights that last a relevant period of time.
Then he has clones although weaker can help with reflecting and nullifying attacks.
For the record, Captain Marvel can oneshot by absorbing his bioelectricity, unless I'm missing something, she can pull that up if Meliodas is doing funky shit

She seems to be quite skilled going off her feats that are on her profile.

I mean she absorbs the reflected attack then.

Why what do they do? :v

What are his combat feats? Don't think it'll come down to it anyways, Carol's combat style doesn't favour melee fights that last a relevant period of time.

For the record, Captain Marvel can oneshot by absorbing his bioelectricity, unless I'm missing something, she can pull that up if Meliodas is doing funky shit
Meliodas can live for a thousands years and has eternal youth and Meliodas is an extremely skilled fighter and has trained for 3 thousands years. Counter vanish nullifies magical attacks he also has clones to help overwhelm Captain marvel

Weather Manipulation is something he doesn't even control though? It's just environmental destruction, and even then it doesn't happen in the immediate vicinity.
Meliodas was causing those storms with his mere presence also Meliodas has a 1000 divines cuts which cuts someone a 1000 times in an instant with hellblaze

Meliodas can live for a thousands years and has eternal youth and Meliodas is an extremely skilled fighter and has trained for 3 thousands years.
Experience without impressive feats isn't very relevant though, I can argue Danvers has far superior versatility in her combat experienced, not to mention she hones Kree-programmed battle skills, something the Kree Empire used to win over multiple galaxies of varied aliens.
Counter vanish nullifies magical attacks
Good thing she isn't magic-based
he also has clones to help overwhelm Captain marvel
She can just fly them off.
Is there a limit to how much captain marvel can absorb or is it going to NLF territory?
At least 3-C iirc, will have to verify
What does this mean?
Carol can absorb the electricty of someone's brain and KO them :v

And what's your point? He still doesn't control them nor can use them in combat.

Captain Marvel can absorb Magic and has Resistance to Hellfire
Hellblaze has resistance negation is there a limit to how much energy captain marvel can absorb or it it a NLF also Meliodas has darkness that can counter absorbtion Meliodas has FC and VC natural attacks like lightning and darkness also verse equalization also the clones can fly too so can Meliodas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back