• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 6-C Fire and Cold Tournament 2022: Group A - Invincible (Comics) vs Meliodas (NEED ANALYSIS / VOTES)

They're the same people but different timelines....
They're actually the EXACT same person, not even different timelines, MM takes place after OOT Link defeats Ganon and goes to the past.
But while true, it's different because it's literally a different item, he didn't keep the OOT incarnation of the item, he just found a new one in MM.

Edit: Wait, what's even being argued right now? The Mirror shield?

This is Majora's Mask Link, not Ocarina of Time Link
Wrong one sorry
Using the Deku Mask lowers Link’s physical strength (though he's still able to wreck large chunks of ice) and is weak to fire, Zora Link is weak to fire and ice, Goron Link is slow (except while rolling and punching) and can not swim, and to use the Giant’s Mask, Link needs a constant supply of magical power. Has a limited supply of magical energy available to him normally, and some of his equipment has limited ammunition
Meliodas can fly and spam FC on links arrows that are imbued with magic

Tbh, I forgot how broken Link was too, probably an actual mistake, like you likely wouldn't realize "oh yeah this ****** has a magic literal deus ex machina instrument that is extremely broken", you'd more think of like his swordplay and magic first.
Will admit that I thought the same thing until I vaguely remembered that the song of time was a thing that Link had and essentially has unlimited usage of. Out of all of the Link, MM!Link of all Link is the one with a lot of hax from the get-go and who isn't afraid to abuse the **** out of them.

Anyway back on topic..

Are we moving on (Link's win/stomp)? Or are we replacing Link? What's the gameplan

Meliodas can fly and spam FC on links arrows that are imbued with magic
the arrows aren't the issue, we've already stated how Link wins and meli stands no chance stop talking about old arguments that hold no merit.

Link can also reflect, if Meliodas just stays in the air, he isn't going to win cause Link can just slow time and hurt him or reflect his abilities.

I'm in on the replacing Link plan. I foresee MM!Link causing a lot of problems down the line due to the simple fact that it is going to be extremely hard to put him down before he can rewind time cuz he is among the top of AP in his group.

Link with transformation Masks, but without the ocarina maybe? Even though that's his main item...
Would be a lot more fair and would still give him versatility but without that undertale bullshit.

I would say another Link completely, but every other Link is 6-C, not High 6-C, or like High 6-A.
MM Base somehow slides perfectly into that inbetween.
A̵c̵t̵u̵a̵l̵l̵y̵ ̵w̵h̵y̵ ̵i̵s̵n̵'̵t̵ ̵t̵h̵e̵ ̵H̵e̵r̵o̵'̵s̵ ̵S̵h̵a̵d̵e̵ ̵H̵i̵g̵h̵ ̵6̵-̵C̵,̵ ̵h̵e̵'̵d̵ ̵b̵e̵ ̵a̵w̵e̵s̵o̵m̵e̵ ̵t̵o̵ ̵u̵s̵e̵

Also true magic is actually higher than the 200 gigaton although to an unknown extent NNT is getting an upgrade soon that reassuring at least

I was gonna look into High 6-C Shade actually, but Invincible is nice so he should be good.

I vote Meliodas for hellblaze, LS advatange, clones, trillion dark, possible durability negation and weather manipulation and aoe attacks and revenge counter and flight

Back