• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 6-C Fire and Cold Tournament 2022: (FINALE) Meliodas vs Grimgor Ironhide

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Finale:

Same Rules as stated in the Tournament.
  • Speed Equalized
  • Random encounters no prior knowledge to anybody or of the location.
Contratuations to Speedster352 and DaReaperMan for making it into the Finale of this Tourney
Finale is now set.

The finale is here, Two best of the best from both groups goes at it, In a First time ever match between the unstoppable Grimgor vs True magic Meliodas ! This is it will Grimgor win this tournament UNDEFEATED or is Meliodas the one to break the streak,

Results:
Meliodas (True magic form):
Grimgor Ironhide (War Hammer Fantasy): 6 (VsRefree, Veloxt, Lugh, Popted2, Naitodesu, Rots)
Inconclusive:
NAGGyMo.png

Last edited:
Grim does have the ap advantage but Meliodas can win this tough hax that has resistance negation so I vote Meliodas

Meliodas can win this with hellblaze, RC, Deconstruction and resistance negation with true magic, flight, FC with clones as well and Edit and trillion dark etc.

Im curious to see how this turns out, personally i just dont want this tourney and all of DD's efforts to end in vain, in such an incredibly boring ending.

Different characters
Different Hax
Different win cons
Really? Different characters, hax, win cons? It's literally just Grimgor vs Rider again.
Stop with this silliness, do you guys genuinely believe this? This is more then just Meliodas, the wider concept of this notion is incredibly dumb.
So you would genuinely prefer to have Grimgor vs Rider again then knowing the result in the previous match?

Different characters
Different Hax
Different win cons

Stop with this silliness, do you guys genuinely believe this? This is more then just Meliodas, the wider concept of this notion is incredibly dumb.
first of all, the one that Meliodas supposed to beat which is Kamen Rider Durendal is the one that fought Grimgor at the preliminary round before semifinal and Grimgor won that match, if we make the match between Durendal and Grimgor even though we already knew Grimgor won against Durendal is well a waste of time.

second of all, Just like @Veloxt1r0kore said, the KD supporter at the Meliodas vs Durendal match said that it's okay for Meliodas to progress and fight Grimgor because if Durendal won against Meliodas, then Durendal will fought Grimgor again and since Durendal has lost against Grimgor before then Grimgor will automatically won.

I presumed DD was the host of the tourney? If the host of the tourney are those two, then sure im fine with the match going to Grimgor, i just wanted to go through with it out of principle as we've gotten so far.

Regardless, the notion that "because x beat y, and z lost to y, that means x beats z" is one that could only ever be an immutable law in an inverse scenario.

Look i really dont care enough to argue this and derail the thread. If you have an issue just send it to my message wall (i wont read it)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back