• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 6-C Fire and Cold Tournament 2022: (FINALE) Meliodas vs Grimgor Ironhide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea if i didn't misunderstood it Grim is At least 510 gigatons so it prolly lowest AP since he upscale to the feat if i understood it right he could be higher and plus the amps
yeah it's basically Grimgor>>>>Malekith>>N'kari>>>>generic Bloodthirster>>>>ultra casual wing flap feat (510 gigatons),

there is a significantly longer and more thorough scaling chain to this but this is a simple way of going over it for the moment to show the difference.

yeah it's basically Grimgor>>>>Malekith>>N'kari>>>>generic Bloodthirster>>>>ultra casual wing flap feat (510 gigatons),

there is a significantly longer and more thorough scaling chain to this but this is a simple way of going over it for the moment to show the difference.
Well he has to stay under high 6c remember?
2nd DM is already the amp so he's 560 gigatons at best correct me if i'm wrong OneBleachHurricane while Grim is at least 510 gigatons
Meliodas has assault mode way stronger than demon mark

@Popted2 @Naitodesu @Soma_King Uuuuh, what do you guys think about the decision that DD made?
I literally cannot be arsed to continue this given that we've already covered ALL the bases that the CRT could possibly cover, this shit has been going around in circles, whatever's gonna come this CRT isn't going to do shit in Meliodas' favor. I don't care if it gets added to the profiles. Conclude this now or end me.

I am not stonewalling I am literally doing the exact thing every else does provide information. Anyway, can you give some examples? I am becoming a better person and as proof, I haven't made any stomp and spite matches. This is about a judge of character but a debate about fictional characters so we can't bring personal feelings into this. Seriously though it won't take too long for the changes to be made maybe a day at most.
dude this is not a fact of spite or Stomp matches, you either let talk someone else or shut up because honestly your arguments are badly exaplained and you never seem to learn , i have completely lost patience about you someone should have said this to you since you would never understand
@Popted2 @Naitodesu @Soma_King Uuuuh, what do you guys think about the decision that DD made?
it would be useless honestly Meliodas will lose either way

Your gonna have to prove Meliodas's anything is conceptual at minimum in order to even touch Grimgor with a hax or even ranged attack for that matter.

Naito already covered the bases for the CRT on Meliodas, plus Grimgor having passive amps out the ass on top of already ridiculously upscalinf from 510 Gigatons.

Not even mentioning that Grimgor has a YUUUUUUGE skill advantage over him making melee difficult.
Wait for CRT, Meanwhile this thread gets closed by a mod and then re-opened once Speed is ready with his character.
We already covered the points the CRT could bring mate, it doesn't matter lol

Your gonna have to prove Meliodas's anything is conceptual at minimum in order to even touch Grimgor with a hax or even ranged attack for that matter.

Naito already covered the bases for the CRT on Meliodas, plus Grimgor having passive amps out the ass on top of already ridiculously upscalinf from 510 Gigatons.

Not even mentioning that Grimgor has a YUUUUUUGE skill advantage over him making melee difficult.

The crt will upgrade Meliodas high 6c key so he can have a fighting chance

welcome back Reaper, as you see the thread is........... the Old West?

that is within the realm of high 6-C still, and again, that's his base before he starts amping, all passively forcing his power to skyrocket every couple minutes.
Which again, makes Meliodas' boost in AP meaningless, and we also have our own planned CRTs that will soon affect Grimgor (Speed revisions, Cosmology revisions that will boost his resistances, as well as new ratings with amps), but you don't see us wanting to stall because they're still not yet posted or finished. Is it too much to ask for this to be finished when we've already decided as a collective that even the changes from this CRT don't mean anything grand for Meliodas' chances of winning.

I don't care who wins or loses, Grimgor on paper has every conceivable advantage, and speed has been trying hard to undermine it by first ignoring his other page of resistances, repeatedly recycling debunked arguments, and also repeatedly asking us to use "what's in the profiles" despite calling attention to the CRT that's also clearly not in Meliodas' profile.

Which again, makes Meliodas' boost in AP meaningless, and we also have our own planned CRTs that will soon affect Grimgor (Speed revisions, Cosmology revisions that will boost his resistances, as well as new ratings with amps), but you don't see us wanting to stall because they're still not yet posted or finished. Is it too much to ask for this to be finished when we've already decided as a collective that even the changes from this CRT don't mean anything grand for Meliodas' chances of winning.

I don't care who wins or loses, Grimgor on paper has every conceivable advantage, and speed has been trying hard to undermine it by first ignoring his other page of resistances, repeatedly recycling debunked arguments, and also repeatedly asking us to use "what's in the profiles" despite calling attention to the CRT that's also clearly not in Meliodas' profile.
Maybe you should ask for this match to be put on hold as well since it's becoming a trend

TBH Grimgor is a character that i'd like since he has resistance to a hax on a high level and an H2H combatant and resorts to skill really wished Mori has high levels of resistances and a lot of them too

I told you I was confused before about his resistance okay. Still Meliodas will at least have a fighting chance.

The crt will upgrade Meliodas high 6c key so he can have a fighting chance
1: still below Grimgor's AP or Skill.

2: Grimgor still resists Aethyr manipulation, AKA literally none of what Meliodas does hax-wise matters in the slightest... and Soul-stealing? Against a Warhammer Fantasy character? I don't see Low 1-C range on Meliodas's profile mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back