• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 6-C Fire and Cold Tournament 2022: Group A - Captain Marvel vs Meliodas

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, what's the relevant scan I'm meant to read?
Just demon clan physiology any counters to soul manipulation or fear manipulation
She can. She can absorb almost all forms of energies, including magic and that crap. So yeah, whatever he reflects, she absorbs, and gets insanely stronger.
NLF anyway darkness is physical and he has way more skill and experience than 3000 in fact. Leader of the ten commandments and seven deadly sins the most feared holy knight and no ever survived a sword duel with him.

Like some fire can just burn, other fire vaporize on contact, some can burn the soul etc.
That's a wayyyy more loaded question than you think, Marvel hellfire's wacky

I'll have to check, will probably take a decent while

Now you just inventing shit lmao
Screen_Shot_2022-04-10_at_11.08.07_AM.png

Against regular Fire Resistance though

It's not an opening move though? He only used that to get rid of the DK from his body.
He will use it he also used it when demon king possessed Britannia and Meliodas has physical darkness, clones and thousand divine cuts which is a thousands cuts in an instant

That deadass means that Captain Marvel has a cross-tier heat resist wait what
funny rando statement that's never contradicted go brr

You can make a decent argument Hellstrom's soulfire hax is tier 2 lmao. Again dunno if that scales to Riders tho, he's kinda got his own quirky little thing going.

Ok I think this match may be invalid coz Captain Marvel if y'all don't know, is currently going through a tier reconsideration to 3-C, and a couple of her feats currently relevant are like, important for this match.

I'll close this, Marvel High 6-Cs are currently subject to a lot of ongoing revisions

NLF anyway darkness is physical and he has way more skill and experience than 3000 in fact. Leader of the ten commandments and seven deadly sins the most feared holy knight and no ever survived a sword duel with him.
How is that NLF? It literally states what forms of energy she can absorb on her profile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back