• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 6-C Fire and Cold Tournament 2022: Group A - Invincible (Comics) vs Meliodas (NEED ANALYSIS / VOTES)

I vote Meliodas for FC, VC, RC, hellblzae, clones skills adavtange, Danmanku and etc
You do realise you have to create constructive reasons why you think a character should win. Simply listing powers isn't a good argument, heck, it's not even an argument, you're just saying powers they have.

A solid 2x AP gap, neat.

Okay, I think Link very likely is more skilled in sword combat, based on his intelligence feats and literally learning techniques the instant he gains said items, though Meliodas is more experienced, not that it really matters here since Link has bested people with tons and tons of experience before.

Half of Link's P&A is basically useless here I'd assume, because he's stuck with only using the Goron Mask, so he can't equip the other masks(?)

However, Link has a massive Combat and Reaction Speed advantage, because even though regular speed is equalized, his combat/reaction speed isn't. So he should easily be able to react to Meliodas, and overwhelm him in close combat, this even refers to his long range attacks, namely his arrows.

What can True Magic Meliodas even do? Isn't he basically featless? I think Assault Mode may be better, but I'll hear from others first..

A solid 2x AP gap, neat.

Okay, I think Link very likely is more skilled in sword combat, based on his intelligence feats and literally learning techniques the instant he gains said items, though Meliodas is more experienced, not that it really matters here since Link has bested people with tons and tons of experience before.

Half of Link's P&A is basically useless here I'd assume, because he's stuck with only using the Goron Mask, so he can't equip the other masks(?)

However, Link has a massive Combat and Reaction Speed advantage, because even though regular speed is equalized, his combat/reaction speed isn't. So he should easily be able to react to Meliodas, and overwhelm him in close combat, this even refers to his long range attacks, namely his arrows.

What can True Magic Meliodas even do? Isn't he basically featless? I think Assault Mode may be better, but I'll hear from others first..
Trillion dark, FC,VC and RC flight better regen and etc

Stop just copy-pasting his abilities. Make a good argument as to why Meliodas would win.
Meliodas can counter all of link's non-physical attacks. Then he can fly and use clones to overwhelm link since Meliodas has the LS advantage he can restrain link and use his techniques at a close range. Next, he has trillion dark which is danmaku and he has hellblaze which has resistance negation. And if all fails he has revenge counter.

Combat speed is equalized, it’s directly stated in the rules, Combat speed of the higher is equalized to that of the lower, everything else gets reduced by the same multiplier.
As quoted from the versus thread rules:

“The combat speed of that faster character is assumed to be equalized to the combat speed of the slower character. Every other speed the faster character has is reduced by the same multiplier. This includes the speed of any attacks, projectiles, reactions, perception, flight etc.”

Meliodas can counter all of link's non-physical attacks. Then he can fly and use clones to overwhelm link since Meliodas has the LS advantage he can restrain link and use his techniques at a close range. Next, he has trillion dark which is danmaku and he has hellblaze which has resistance negation. And if all fails he has revenge counter.

Combat speed is equalized, it’s directly stated in the rules, Combat speed of the higher is equalized to that of the lower, everything else gets reduced by the same multiplier.
As quoted from the versus thread rules:

“The combat speed of that faster character is assumed to be equalized to the combat speed of the slower character. Every other speed the faster character has is reduced by the same multiplier. This includes the speed of any attacks, projectiles, reactions, perception, flight etc.”
Okay so reaction speed is still far higher.

Actually now that I think about it Goron Link doesn't even have access to any of base Link's moves... all he can do is roll around and slam the ground. He's very useless here.

It would be better if it was Link with his heat resistance tunic. @DemonicDude

Unless it's changed to base Link (with his heat resistance tunic), there's nothing he can do.

What do you mean?
Goron Link can't use any of the abilities for his human key. He can only use the abilities on his Goron Key, which is just Vibration Manipulation. So Goron Link gets stomped here, unless DemonicDude changes Link to base Link with his heat tunic (since this fight takes place on an Inferno Island)

Goron Link can't use any of the abilities for his human key. He can only use the abilities on his Goron Key, which is just Vibration Manipulation. So Goron Link gets stomped here, unless DemonicDude changes Link to base Link with his heat tunic (since this fight takes place on an Inferno Island)
What would change?

Nothing changes really any counters?

Meliodas can counter all of link's non-physical attacks.
He doesn't have any notable non-physical attacks I'm pretty sure, so FC is useless
Then he can fly and use clones
He could very well snipe them, as he's an expert sniper.
Meliodas has the LS advantage he can restrain link
When has Meliodas restrained in character? And I mean like someone small bodied, not big. I don't really see why he would try to restrain a little boy.
use his techniques at a close range.
Link can also use his moves at close range, and he's arguably far more skilled in close combat than Meliodas.
Next, he has trillion dark which is danmaku
Link's Mirror Shield allows him to reflect every attack that's thrown at him, so he'll be able to defend/guard against it and shoot back the attacks.
he has hellblaze which has resistance negation
Mirror Shield also takes care of this.

He's also resistant to evil magic as a holder of the Triforce of Courage, so hellblaze shouldn't work on him either.

He doesn't have any notable non-physical attacks I'm pretty sure, so FC is useless

He could very well snipe them, as he's an expert sniper.

When has Meliodas restrained in character? And I mean like someone small bodied, not big. I don't really see why he would try to restrain a little boy.

Link can also use his moves at close range, and he's arguably far more skilled in close combat than Meliodas.

Link's Mirror Shield allows him to reflect every attack that's thrown at him, so he'll be able to defend/guard against it and shoot back the attacks.

Mirror Shield also takes care of this.
Explosions count as non-physical attacks. Meliodas has 3000+ years of experience is not likely. Meliodas has air slashes and possible durability negation with true magic. Meliodas better regen

He's also resistant to evil magic as a holder of the Triforce of Courage, so hellblaze shouldn't work on him either.
The demon clan can use their powers on goddesses their exact opposite and resit their attacks so Meliodas' attack should still work.

Explosions count as non-physical attacks.
Sure then.
Meliodas has 3000+ years of experience is not likely.
Link also has bested enemies with tons and tons of experience, and actually has feats of defeating numerous of trained sword fighters. I don't want to just copy and paste his intelligence page, so I'll ask for you to go look there, it is already more impressive than what Meliodas has shown on screen, at least to me.
Meliodas has air slashes and possible durability negation with true magic.
Link can still reflect them with the Mirror Shield.
The demon clan can use their powers on goddesses their exact opposite and resit their attacks so Meliodas' attack should still work.
They'll do damage, but the properties won't work. For example if Meliodas had a poison evil ability, and shot it at Link, it would hurt him, but Link wouldn't get poisoned, due to Link neutralizing the ability.
LS advantage means that they can't clash or link get launched
Fair enough. I think once they clash, Meliodas will be aware that he has it if he stays close, and Link will realize the biggest way for him to win, is to play is very smart or ranged.

One thing I know Link will do is, if they get close again, Link will use a Deku nut, blinding Meliodas allowing Link to get hits in before backing away

Back