• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 6-C Fire and Cold Tournament 2022: (FINALE) Meliodas vs Grimgor Ironhide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speed, I don't think higher AP would help.
I mean, Meliodas wincon could be that he severely damage of kill him at the start with full power when Grimgor is 6C
But that isn't really in character for Meliodas

Grimgor amps and it's game I guess
But with the ap upgrade, he will go above 200 gigatons to at least 500 gigatons in a better key. Meliodas could win by grabbing him and head slice since grim can't regen from that

also since Speedster as always can't even do proper arguments or in the end he just really stonewalling and annoy everyone, ignore him and if there is someone like Kachon who want to make arguments for Meliodas, please say it

Will this actually work or not ? If it will work then fine we can wait if not then there's really no point someone please confirm.
Estarossa, of course, is inferior to Tarmiel and Sariel, but we'll assume he's equal just for our purposes. 1.043582982790 Teratons (Small Country level)

Derieri can tank her own Full Counters, and both Estarossa and Post-Time Skip base Meliodas could fatally/semi-fatally injure her. So we can downscale her to well under half of the Archangels. 521.79149139 Gigatons (Large Island level)

2nd Mark Meliodas has a higher power level and withstood a considerable Combo Star barrage from her, so we can downscale his base by 4x. 130.44787284 Gigatons (Large Island level)

So, Large Island level for Estarossa, Derieri, Drole, etc makes sense, imo, and maybe Island level or at most Large Island level works for Ten Commandments Arc Base Meliodas.
Here
also since Speedster as always can't even do proper arguments or in the end he just really stonewalling and annoy everyone, ignore him and if there is someone like Kachon who want to make arguments for Meliodas, please say it
How can I make arguements it's a stomp match

But with the ap upgrade, he will go above 200 gigatons to at least 500 gigatons in a better key. Meliodas could win by grabbing him and head slice since grim can't regen from that

Except its not that simple, "at least 500 gigatons" is still below massively scaling up from characters who heavily scale up to the beings who performed a 510 gigaton feat by just...moving their wings, let alone actually putting any effort into attacking. While Meli has the higher lifting strength atm, just "grabbing him" isn't a viable strategy when the dude has a massive melee range advantage over the shortstack and is stupidly skilled in close combat. This is all still ignoring that his amps with make him skyrocket very quickly. It wouldn't be a stomp, but Grimgor still mid-diff as the best case scenario for Meliodas.

You do realize this is a stomp match right?
okau dude this is enough, you are always like this, ignore arguments, wanking your characters and in the end your arguments are either bad or bad explained,

and when your characters is losing you say its a stomp, that's it if you don't have anything to say just shut up, cause i really have lost the patiece against you

okau dude this is enough, you are always like this, ignore arguments, wanking your characters and in the end your arguments are either bad or bad explained,

and when your characters is losing you say its a stomp, that's it if you don't have anything to say just shut up, cause i really have lost the patiece against you
Chill, at least he doesn't have a grudge against Tatsumi#Run

Look I am not wanking Meliodas. I am just saying after his upgrade he will be stronger and it will be a better match. You don't want this to be a stomp match so please I am begging you just allow the final nnt upgrades to be added and this can be a better match. Please

no you listen to me, you either let talk someone else who is very knowledgeble to the series, or don't talk, because evrytime you debate its always end in a stonewalling,
i have no trust in you
Look I am not wanking Meliodas. I am just saying after his upgrade he will be stronger and it will be a better match. You don't want this to be a stomp match so please I am begging you just allow the final nnt upgrades to be added and this can be a better match. Please

Tbh even if we wait the revisions it would be down to skill and amps and also Grimgor's AP is based on this if i didn't misinterpret it

"at least 500 gigatons" is still below massively scaling up from characters who heavily scale up to the beings who performed a 510 gigaton feat by just...moving their wings, let alone actually putting any effort into attacking.

That would mean he still have the AP advantage if i didn't misunderstood it

no you listen to me, you either let talk someone else who is very knowledgeble to the series, or don't talk, because evrytime you debate its always end in a stonewalling,
i have no trust in you
I am not stonewalling I am literally doing the exact thing every else does provide information. Anyway, can you give some examples? I am becoming a better person and as proof, I haven't made any stomp and spite matches. This is about a judge of character but a debate about fictional characters so we can't bring personal feelings into this. Seriously though it won't take too long for the changes to be made maybe a day at most.
Then let's wait for Revisions
Thank you very much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back