• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 6-C Fire and Cold Tournament 2022: Group A - Meliodas vs Godzilla (Atomic)

So here is what happens Meliodas plays keep away. And FC all of Godzilla attacks then he will wa
Dubs so deconstruction. Would that work on Godzilla?

As for his weather manip i couldnt find the justification.
Yes deconstruction and resistance negation should work. Weather manipulation is trough environmental destruction and seems to be involuntary

So here is what happens Meliodas plays keep away. And FC all of Godzilla attacks then he will wa

Yes deconstruction and resistance negation should work. Weather manipulation is trough environmental destruction and seems to be involuntary
Has anyone seen this?

So meli has:

Resistance neg - deconstruction
Darkness - nullifies radiation

Godzilla has:

Heat —> 100,000,000 million degrees celcius or smthing

What else does Godzilla have that Meli doesnt counter?

seems an exaggeration. How could he know how hot the sun feels like for starters? and then does it burn anything else?
Yeah thats why I'm 50/50 on it. It does seem like an exaggeration to begin with. I mean it should be basic knowledge on what the heat of the sun feels like not nesscarily the exact number

And no the only things in the near vicinity is the Goddess Clan members who are not affected by it, other than bellion, so it seems like they're under some divine protection

If its actually a couple ofminutes, Meli can just outlast that shit. So ill wait for confirmation before casting my vote

May I know how Meliodas would know how the nuclear pulse works? Or how would he know what the maximum range is to stay out of range? Or how would he know that the state of Godzilla lasts a few minutes and that he would just have to wait? Would it even be Meliodas' first move to fly out of the unknown range of his opponent to wait for his energy to run out for no reason since he wouldn't know anything about him?

May I know how Meliodas would know how the nuclear pulse works? Or how would he know what the maximum range is to stay out of range? Or how would he know that the state of Godzilla lasts a few minutes and that he would just have to wait? Would it even be Meliodas' first move to fly out of the unknown range of his opponent to wait for his energy to run out for no reason since he wouldn't know anything about him?
If he sees a wave of nonphysical energy he will use FC. Then he will keep his range. I said SBA has changed. Meliodas flies away from explosions as shown after the SDS combo attack exploded. He can keep FC the attack until Godzilla runs out of energy.

May I know how Meliodas would know how the nuclear pulse works?
Extrasensory perception?
Or how would he know what the maximum range is to stay out of range?
Who said he‘d need to know this lol.
Or how would he know that the state of Godzilla lasts a few minutes and that he would just have to wait?
Godzilla’s literally burning so im sure he could hazard a guess, even then he would plan to outrange which outlast would come with.
Would it even be Meliodas' first move to fly out of the unknown range of his opponent to wait for his energy to run out for no reason since he wouldn't know anything about him?
He’d sense Godzilla’s magnitude of power and not want to get too close, thats basic stratergy. It takes Godzilla a while to even come out which should give Meli ample time.

Extrasensory perception?

Godzilla’s literally burning so im sure he could hazard a guess, even then he would plan to outrange which outlast would come with.

He’d sense Godzilla’s magnitude of power and not want to get too close, thats basic stratergy. It takes Godzilla a while to even come out which should give Meli ample time.
Please vote Meliodas has a few win cons

Extrasensory perception?

So Meliodas would be out of Godzilla's range waiting for him to run out of power. But what would actually happen is that, if Godzilla doesn't release his energy with the nuclear pulses, he would explode because of the excess of energy in his body, destroying everything in his path

So Meliodas would be out of Godzilla's range waiting for him to run out of power. But what would actually happen is that, if Godzilla doesn't release his energy with the nuclear pulses, he would explode because of the excess of energy in his body, destroying everything in his path
And has godzilla ever just killed itself in character or ever wanted to?

And has godzilla ever just killed itself in character or ever wanted to?
No, but if I'm not wrong in the movie it was stated that if Godzilla doen't release his energy accumulated in his body he would explode

Back