• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 6-C Fire and Cold Tournament 2022: Group A - Meliodas vs Godzilla (Atomic)

It's magic

It's directly something that came from Demon King

Literally this is the basic concept of Meliodas and his Full Counter, reflect magic

Also, I don't see how radiation has any correlation with lightning
The Last one did not directly come from the Demon King there's no implications of said thing, you're missing the context.

Due to Meliodas and The Demon King's Power Brittania is self destruction causing cavitys in the land and Multiple storms, (Cloud to ground) which we see in the begin of this chapter. The Demon is busy fighting the other sins so I don't know where you're getting that the lightning came directly from the Demon King.

And I don't know either, all i'm saying is that he has reflected lightning numerous times

This storm is literally created thanks to Demon King and Meliodas

Now, do we use common sense and say it's magic shit, or do we create a new concept for Full Counter

This storm is literally created thanks to Demon King and Meliodas

Now, do we use common sense and say it's magic shit, or do we create a new concept for Full Counter
It’s created by their presence, does that mean they now create magical storms?

It's caused due to the imbalance of power since there's 2 demon kings, he is not directly creating it, infact it's brittania trying to reject them

it's a classic example of environmental destruction
Yes, magic

Like, do you really want to create a new concept for the Full Counter? It's the most basic logic and common sense . At no point in the manga was it established or mentioned that "The Full Counter reflects magics and anything non-physical including radiation, something that was never even established in the verse". Like, really... That stupid, with all due respect; Actually, it's kind of obvious that Demon King controlled that lightning. He first controls the wind to lift Elizabeth up and then lightning almost hits her, and then it is reflected and Demon King says "She repelled the lightning..?". It is not even close to being something natural

However, I still vote for Meliodas for other reasons

No Magic

I am not trying to create a new concept for full counter or even asserted that full counter was used for this particular instance
At no point in the manga was it established or mentioned that "The Full Counter reflects magics and anything non-physical including radiation, something that was never even established in the verse". Like, really... That stupid, with all due respect
Again i never asserted any of this, I only asserted that he has full countered cloud to ground lightning, stop putting words into my arguments to push a false narrative for what I proposed.
Actually, it's kind of obvious that Demon King controlled that lightning. He first controls the wind to lift Elizabeth up and then lightning almost hits her, and then it is reflected and Demon King says "She repelled the lightning..?". It is not even close to being something natural

However, I still vote for Meliodas for other reasons
It's really not obvious lol, should i break it down chronologically?

1. Chapter starts with a shot of liones, bombarded with tornadoes and lightning
  2. Cues back to the fight between king, escanor and ban
  3. As they continue to fight, a whirlwind appears and flings Elizabeth into the air
As you can see in this panel he's still fighting. There's no implication in the narrative that he is the cause of the very specific whirlwind, what I can conclude from this is that, this happened due to the curse still being intact which makes sense when you count her near death experiences.

There's really nothing implying or even in the slightest hinting that the demon king controlled the lightning.

Asserting that the demon king is specifically responsible for this specific incident is kind of far fetched as he's only responsible for the imbalance of power

Yes, I won't discuss this shit now, since it is irrelevant since it is accepted in the profile

If I ever get the urge I will create some crt
  1. Chapter starts with a shot of liones, bombarded with tornadoes and lightning
  2. Cues back to the fight between king, escanor and ban
  3. As they continue to fight, a whirlwind appears and flings Elizabeth into the air
As you can see in this panel he's still fighting. There's no implication in the narrative that he is the cause of the very specific whirlwind, what I can conclude from this is that, this happened due to the curse still being intact which makes sense when you count her near death experiences.
But bruh

Back