• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

He Who Shall Not Be Named

Status
Not open for further replies.

Testarossa002

Username Only
This is a thread to review Urashiki's stat.
Urashiki has become a poison chalice for the verse due to how inconsistent he is in terms of stats. Today, I'll be drinking from said chalice and hope I don't die.

First off, I'll like to explain how is fishing rod works
@Nierre already did the heavy lifting by getting dura neg accepted a while back
This is just bonus explanation
The fishing hook is a very thin thread of chakra. Why is this relevant? The durability page says this:
That lays the basis for urashiki's attack being able to slip through less dense materials like sand or skin.
The fishing hook is primarily used to extract chakra from its opponent
Now that that's settled, let's move on.

The thing with Urashiki is that the public perception of him is that he's an inconsistency demon. Fight against beyond Kaguya characters and lose to KN1 Naruto.
However, a closer examination shows that he has almost zero God tier feats. Shall we?

1. Vs Toneri
Pulled up against a toneri who scales nowhere as he was without any eye. Pierced Toneri with his fishing hook and sealed him.

2. Vs Chojuro and Gaara
First things first, the duo were nerfed per Urashiki's own words Chojuro left his big ass sword at home (the sword which grants him his 5-C rating) and Gaara, who apart from having his chakra extracted prior, was using most of his sand to help in the evacuation of the Exam arena
Even at that, the duo held their own against him. He only really "damaged" them with Mitsuki's lightning which he absorbed prior. Damaged in quotes because it was via electrocution

3. Vs Sasuke, Gaara and Shukaku
Like the section above, he doesn't really do anything spectacular. The fight was offscreen for the most parts. Pierced through Gaara's sand and Sasuke’s skin with his hook which again, scales him nowhere. He does have the cool feat of tanking Shukaku's attack.

4. Sasuke
First off, Sasuke had his chakra absorbed (see above) and hadn't recovered his power per Urashiki. This was BEFORE they time traveled. As a result of time travel, Sasuke lost even more chakra. And was not operating anywhere close to full capacity. Something which Urashiki points out, again.

So that should cancel out any route to the sweet God tier scaling. His best feats in the timeslip arc was beating up Base Jiraiya. Add that to his tanking of Shukaku's attack and beating up Shinki and Boruto and you have yourself a consistent 6-C scaling.

Here's the sandbox with the updated stats/

Have fun discussing.

None that I recall
Bro had to travel back in time because he couldn't take the smoke from Hokage Naruto
Minor something, he shows deference when speaking to Toneri. Toneri who's as much an Otsutsuki as Hinata

While I do agree with most of this, would none of it be scalable to FTL? Unless your going on the basis of it being inconsistent He does keep up with chojuro and I don't think we accept not having his sword nerfing him in speed right?

urashiki can't lose to kn1 naruto. hi is defated by fusion energy and kirin.

I don't know if the movies are seen as canon on the wiki, but I don't think there would be any harm in giving this additional information. First of all, Minato says that the rasengan created due to the closeness of the father and son chakra will be much stronger and he calls this rasengan the ultimate rasengan.

In the manga, we see this in the 4th Ninja War, when the huge rasengan created by Minato and Naruto throws Obito back.

Likewise Boruto used his father-son Rasengan to kill Momoshiki.

As a result, it is not strange that Urashiki lost to Boruto and Naruto's combined Rasengan+ Kirin.

I don't know if the movies are seen as canon on the wiki, but I don't think there would be any harm in giving this additional information.
Someone brought this up; iirc, The Last is canon. But that's the only one to my knowledge. Unsure about the first Boruto movie though.

Aside from that, most of the addition proposals in the OP look alright from a glance.

urashiki can't lose to kn1 naruto. hi is defated by fusion energy and kirin.

I don't know if the movies are seen as canon on the wiki, but I don't think there would be any harm in giving this additional information. First of all, Minato says that the rasengan created due to the closeness of the father and son chakra will be much stronger and he calls this rasengan the ultimate rasengan.

In the manga, we see this in the 4th Ninja War, when the huge rasengan created by Minato and Naruto throws Obito back.

Likewise Boruto used his father-son Rasengan to kill Momoshiki.

As a result, it is not strange that Urashiki lost to Boruto and Naruto's combined Rasengan+ Kirin.
I mean sure
Even without the whole collaboration Ninjutsu arguments, boruto alone is 6-C
Plus it doesn't matter anyways
As none of them will be scaling to evolved urashiki
Aside from that, most of the addition proposals in the OP look alright from a glance.
Thank you
Mind tagging one more mod?
Probably Griffin

AP looks fine but the whole speed stuff is weird. Didn't Chojuro also get packed up by the new gen 7 ninja swordsmen? Wouldn't him fighting Kinshiki be more so an outlier than him losing to fodders? 💀

It looks like he was jobbing the fight on purpose to teach them a lesson on getting cut
He took them out rather casually after

Plus he only scales to kinshiki with his fish sword

no. Chojuro got tied up due to his sight being obstructed by Mist. And even when he was tied up he was literally flexing on all of them and trash talking them with a broken sword and holes in his body the whole time lol

no. Chojuro got tied up due to his sight being obstructed by Mist. And even when he was tied up he was literally flexing on all of them and trash talking them with a broken sword and holes in his body the whole time lol
Sure, makes sense ig. Ngl it's been ages since I watched the anime

Done
This can be applied now. Let me know when you do so I can close the thread.
you can close this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back