• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto verse speed upgrade

After some digging around I am not convinced that the time between was one year. Episode 8 is in the Nue arc. The same arc started when Boruto was 7 (5 years younger than his graduated self). 5 years is standard curriculum time and no evidence has been provided that it wasn't for Boruto. There is also no evidence that a 4 year timeskip happened in the same arc. All the methods provided in this thread are extremely shaky and filled with assumptions. Which is why the feat cannot be used. If we use 5 years as the time span then the speed comes out to be something around 85%-86% SoL.

After some digging around I am not convinced that the time between was one year. Episode 8 is in the Nue arc. The same arc started when Boruto was 7 (5 years younger than his graduated self). 5 years is standard curriculum time and no evidence has been provided that it wasn't for Boruto. There is also no evidence that a 4 year timeskip happened in the same arc. All the methods provided in this thread are extremely shaky and filled with assumptions. Which is why the feat cannot be used. If we use 5 years as the time span then the speed comes out to be something around 85%-86% SoL.
you should at least report from reliable and canonical sources what you are saying. Besides the fact that your calcs turn out to be wrong with the actual ages of the characters

Urashiki is capable of teleporting and dimension fuckery.

You can not prove without reasonable doubt that Urashiki performed this feat without any potential usage of his teleportarion and dimensional travel.

The calc is invalid since the possibility of it not being done all through physical flight exists.

Plus, it would just be flight speed.

Screenshot_20230914-132141_Imgur.jpg
It took me a long time to find you," Urashiki said to Toneri. If he had traveled by portal, he could have found him easily

You can not prove without reasonable doubt that Urashiki performed this feat without any potential usage of his teleportarion and dimensional travel.

The calc is invalid since the possibility of it not being done all through physical flight exists.

I've already discussed and explained this several times throughout the thread.

I also reported that Urashiki attacks using flight or attacks while flying so this falls under combat speed.

Before writing I invite to read the thread, I can't repeat the same things 100 times

I agree with IMade on this.

I think you are completely ignoring the multiple reasons why this not only doesn't make sense but isn't possible. If you are not directly connected to a dimension or do not know the coordinates the Pg's cannot teleport.

your point is based on a very imporbable and narrow simple possibility and this is a falsely logical assumption. Just because this point has a minimal probability does not necessarily need to be taken into consideration. I have provided multiple explanations about it. According to the principle of parsimony such a point should not even be considered valid considering its much more coherent and logical counterpart this logical principle proves me right

Last edited:
I agree with IMade on this.

whereas when the otustuki or others pg's teleport they do so to a specific point on the planet and not 100 km above it. This hypothesis is not even consistent with what is shown in the work. Damn.... otsutuki have the ability to fly through space for a good reason

this only happens 1 time and they simply do it to organize themselves to assault the heart and detect the presence of the Jinshuriki

Ain't this the same fuoocker who can't even blitz Jiraya, Bro's speed changes based on how fast his opponent is

Ain't this the same fuoocker who can't even blitz Jiraya
Inconsistencies and outliers in fiction exist. This certainly does not go to make his feat invalid. He is mentioned in his profile as being on par with Sasuke. It is a stupidity of plot. In the verse other such inconsistencies exist.

Inconsistencies and outliers in fiction exist. This certainly does not go to make his feat invalid. He is mentioned in his profile as being on par with Sasuke. It is a stupidity of plot Inconsistencies and outliers in fiction exist. This certainly does not go to make his feat invalid. He is mentioned in his profile as being on par with Sasuke. It is a stupidity of plot
His profile already states the reason why he doesn't have a definite speed rating and it's cus his speed feats are very inconsistent. You can go ahead and scale him to that, but that would also mean Jiraiya and even Kid Naruto would scale to him as well

His profile already states the reason why he doesn't have a definite speed rating and it's cus his speed feats are very inconsistent. You can go ahead and scale him to that, but that would also mean Jiraiya and even Kid Naruto would scale to him as well
No, because as you said yourself the fact that he can't blitz them is not consistent. As I've already repeated Edo tensei hold their own against pg who should blitz them. It is simply not considered because of the plot. (Not Blitza them but is regularly superior to them). Sasuke cannot fight. The only ones left are Boruto ,Naruto Kid and Jiraya. It is a plot necessity, nothing more.

In his profile he is considered equal to Sasuke but considered unknown because he shows irregularities. In fact, I find it wrong as an assumption

No, because as you said yourself the fact that he can't blitz them is not consistent. As I've already repeated Edo tensei hold their own against pg who should blitz them. It is simply not considered because of the plot. (Not Blitza them but is regularly superior to them).
How do you come up with Jiraiya versus him being an outlier but not the thing you just made? If i would pick which is more less inconsistent the shet you made through assumptions or an actual episode? I would obviously pick the latter

How do you come up with Jiraiya versus him being an outlier but not the thing you just made? If i would pick which is more less inconsistent the shet you made through assumptions or an actual episode? I would obviously pick the latter
Because mine has logical evidences both in a logical scheme and in the very context of the work and the individual feat. You are comparing 2 different things by associating them as equal just because they present “problems”.

Also this already explained other times in the thread. I repeat for the second time to read before commenting.

I’m still fine with using the feat but that timeframe needs to change for sure
this time-frame for now is the only one that can be used without taking on too much or assuming nonsense.

Urashiki definitely didn’t travel in a straight line and traveled more distance, but it would come too complicated as a premise

We need to find time gap between episodes 8 and 53. There is 45 episodes difference.

I think we can find timeframe by finding average time between episodes. For the method I'm going to use, more episode difference would help us to get more accurate result

I will use time gap between ep 18 and 51(The fact that time interval is between ep 8 and 53 makes it more useable, and difference is 33 which should be enough).

In ep 18 we see calendar where number 7 should mean that it's July. But it's wrong because both this month and the month before it has 31 days, so it's August or January. It can't be August. In japan summer vacation covers the 40-odd days from July 20 to August 31. So only variant is January(that makes sense as himawari got sick). Winter vacation lasts around 10 days, from December 26 to around January 6, so minimum date is January 7(time gap will be 80 days).

4.3×(12÷(80÷30×45÷35))=15.05 x ftl
Correct me if something is wrong here

What do you think about that?

Because mine has logical evidences both in a logical scheme and in the very context of the work and the individual feat. You are comparing 2 different things by associating them as equal just because they present “problems”.

Also this already explained other times in the thread. I repeat for the second time to read before commenting.
And so is mine. Blud's entire existence is solely for filling those filler episodes. Even in his Transformation, he still couldn't directly do shit against Jiraiya and kid Naruto. But whatever, if you love looking like a desperate for an upgrade, go ahead, I ain't stopping you.

And so is mine. Blud's entire existence is solely for filling those filler episodes. Even in his Transformation, he still couldn't directly do shit against Jiraiya and kid Naruto. But whatever, if you love looking like a desperate for an upgrade, go ahead, I ain't stopping you.
I like how you ignored a lot of my points. (you're using points already discussed)
writing now is useless. All it takes is the intervention of one or more mods, so I kindly ask you to stop writing, this also applies to other people.
I also ask you not to provoke/insult, it's disrespectful and senseless

On bro. Cal seems fine, people would have problem with the urashiki inconsistency or whatever. What's ur argument for such?? I just came here
By simply ignoring the time travel arc and claiming it was an outlier to impose his calculation. That's it. He just ignored the negative and focused on the positive. In any case, put me In disagreement, his speed rating should stay as it is because, for those exact reasons, his speed is not consistent. He should be left alone.

Back