• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto verse speed upgrade

And so is mine. Blud's entire existence is solely for filling those filler episodes.
Makes no difference. A feat is a feat regardless, why does his position as a mostly filler character make a difference?
Even in his Transformation, he still couldn't directly do shit against Jiraiya and kid Naruto.
And? Your point is?
But whatever, if you love looking like a desperate for an upgrade, go ahead, I ain't stopping you.
The only one who looks desperate here is you, if you have to use arguments like 'FILLER CHARACTER!!!" and the like to discredit a feat instead.

Try not to throw rocks from that glass house again, or just quit replying in any future CRTs if this is how you always debate.

I find myself agreeing with ShadowWhoWalks' arguments.
OK, you can close the thread. Although my point is supported by both a scientific/logical system (occam) and the plot itself and the various feats in the work. The teleportation point as well as others are nonsensical insinuations but I have totally lost the will.

Last edited:
We haven't accepted this logic for a long, long time by the way. Reaction speed has not been scaled to interstellar flight speed for ages.
Tbf, doesn’t Toei, GT and DBS follow this logic? They have equivalent flight and combat speed (such as how Goku and Pikkon flying across the Afterlife is scaled to their combat speed as well)

OK, you can close the thread. Although my point is supported by both a scientific/logical system (occam) and the plot itself and the various feats in the work. The teleportation point as well as others are nonsensical insinuations but I have totally lost the will.
I still think it can be used, but a better time frame will be needed. Even if it’s just supporting evidence to support the verse’s current FTL ratings, it’s still a good feat IMO

Tbf, doesn’t Toei, GT and DBS follow this logic? They have equivalent flight and combat speed (such as how Goku and Pikkon flying across the Afterlife is scaled to their combat speed as well)
This is what the wiki says about flight speed, as long as while flying you react to sudden obstacles your reaction scale to it, I'm pretty sure in DB they commonly fly even during the fights and people react to others flight speed so reaction and combat speed should be very similar to their flight speed, which is something that happens even here, Urashiki uses his flight speed during the fights and people react to it, it should scale to general combat speed as well imo, also because we have this fight here.

OK, you can close the thread. Although my point is supported by both a scieneleportation point as well as others are nonsensical insinuations but I have tific/logical system (occam) and the plot itself and the various feats in the work. The ttotally lost the will.
agree with this ngl (like any normal human would)

Back