• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

HDE for wang ling

Status
Not open for further replies.

TWILIGHT-OP

He/Him
So I came back for it again since in my previous thread got derailed very hard, This time I will ask again

Higher Dimensional Existence,
Was shown to embody the universe and it's space-time which he created. Wang Ling was unintentionally creating a universe governed by his dreams. (Since it doesn't qualify for r>f it can at least be proof of HDE)

Extra note​

Quote from @LordGriffin1000
Idk if I can use this, tell me if I am wrong
That's weird because iirc we give HDE to characters that become one with the universe (time-space continuum) which is 4-D. If you need another spatial dimension (4-D space) then some characters might need downgrades.
If any one still have doubts plz go through thisTHREAD.

So lastly my proposal is for ( 4D )HDE FOR WANG LING

AGREE:- @LuffyRuffy46307, @Serlock_Holmes, @Godsatoshi23, @Georredannea15, @TheGodOfICE777,
@ImmortalDread ( possibly HDE ),@Jordan911, @TheGreatJedi13 ( possibly HDE),
@LordGriffin1000 (admin) ( possibly HDE ), @Fallen_Angelicx, @The_forgetten, @Elizhaa (admin), @Dereck03 ( admin )

DISAGREE:-

NEUTRAL:-

Last edited:
Yeah...and I disagree with it. Characters should be downgraded if they don't have 4 spatial dimensions.

Speaking in simple terms, a "dimension" can be considered an axis of movement and measurement, through which beings and objects can displace themselves throughout a given physical system. 1-dimensional beings would only be able to dislocate themselves to left and right across a single direction, while 2-dimensional beings would have an additional spatial axis inherent to them, and thus be able to move up and down as well. Finally, 3-dimensional beings like ourselves are able to displace themselves left and right and up and down, as well as forwards and backwards, encompassings parts of additional axes of space.

Following this same principle, a 4-dimensional being would be capable of moving through an additional, perpendicular direction incomprehensible to lower-dimensional beings, and this can be generalized unto any higher number of dimensions.

Very simply stated here. But whatever gonna wait for more people.

Well logically to abstract the universe inside them, than that character should be atleast 4D in nature to do so, so I don't see any problem in my proposal.
In this case, infinite Zamasu has the same similar feat where he becomes Universe 7 itself and seems to take over the entire timeline (after that he goes to another line to take possession of it)

A universe is not higher dimensional unless stated so Wang ling also isn't.
A Universe is 4D by default that’s the wiki standard.
Yeah...and I disagree with it. Characters should be downgraded if they don't have 4 spatial dimensions.

Speaking in simple terms, a "dimension" can be considered an axis of movement and measurement, through which beings and objects can displace themselves throughout a given physical system. 1-dimensional beings would only be able to dislocate themselves to left and right across a single direction, while 2-dimensional beings would have an additional spatial axis inherent to them, and thus be able to move up and down as well. Finally, 3-dimensional beings like ourselves are able to displace themselves left and right and up and down, as well as forwards and backwards, encompassings parts of additional axes of space.

Following this same principle, a 4-dimensional being would be capable of moving through an additional, perpendicular direction incomprehensible to lower-dimensional beings, and this can be generalized unto any higher number of dimensions.

Very simply stated here. But whatever gonna wait for more people.
Uh, okay? We consider time an axis as well.

What's the reason for having a whole page on the ability and not mentioning what is needed specifially.
We had issues with our pages before and they lead to stuff like this (like our Immesurable Lifting Strength issue). I'm only just hearing about this one, so I plan on dealing with this as people are clearly confused despite what's written on that page.

We had issues with our pages before and they lead to stuff like this (like our Immesurable Lifting Strength issue). I'm only just hearing about this one, so I plan on dealing with this as people are clearly confused despite what's written on that page.
I personally thought it only referred to spatial dimensions and not temporal ones.

AFAIK, the LS CRT decreed that if it's embedded as a small part of your body, like say, Uranus from GoW (Which was an example mentioned), then it's fine as Immeasurable LS.

For the record, we do consider time as an axis so there's that.

And yeah, if the universe is confirmed to be a space-time beforehand, you just then gotta be the space-time continuum itself or contain it as a small part of your body, embedded into you.

EDIT: You'd also have to prolly show the character to be Type 8 Large Size and above while containing said universe within them as a small part of themselves.

EDIT: You'd also have to prolly show the character to be Type 8 Large Size and above while containing said universe within them as a small part of themselves.
He absorbed the original universe inside him which later turned into a new universe

So ya it's pretty much type 8 too, just like Uranus, he got it the same way too

Btw it doesn't always need to, the 4th axis it has could be of a trivial size, in which case it would be a standard human sized being with a 4th axis. Like a 4-D standart sized cube

Requested by OP

May I get the reason exactly it is space-time continuum and not simply the universe? (the observable universe).

This was not my question. I asked why do you think it is the totality of the space-time continuum and not simply the universe itself?
As per the scan, it appears that the time flows in both locations are identical.

This case is peculiar because the scan mentioned in the original post depicts "the old world" and “new world” as galaxies rather than literal space-time continua. The transformation of these two worlds is observed within a universe.

While I do not dispute the idea that he might embody a world, the visuals do not provide evidence to support the classification of it as a space-time continuum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back