• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor addition to wang ling

Status
Not open for further replies.

TWILIGHT-OP

He/Him
This is gonna be pretty straightforward
Here's the feat

Wrote it down the full context if someone still didn't gets it.

Gravity Manipulation:
Wang Ling uses his Grand Art of gravity, making objects absurdly heavy for a short time. That 10kg ball becomes a million times denser.
Speed feat is also pretty straightforward
How fast Wang Ling threw that ball?
Well, here the simple math. Earth's circumference 40,075 kilometers.

Wang Ling used his gravity manipulation temporarily. He mentions it's a short-lived boost, the power wears off from the ball just before it drops back down.
Throwing Speed = Circumference of Earth / Time taken Throwing Speed = 40,075,000 meters / 1s
Throwing Speed ≈ 40,075,000 m/s
Conclusion- Relativistic speed
Why the 1 Second Dash?
Wang Ling's gravity manipulation is a quick burst, wearing off in just one second. Wang Ling's temporary boost fades away, proving that the ball covered the whole distance in that one-second timeframe.

conclusion- This should give Jingke Relativistic - Perception speed rating

Agree:- @Celestial_Pegasus, @Damage3245 , @LuffyRuffy46307, @ToddynLT , @Fallen_Angelicx , @Shiraito983

Last edited:
maybe i just don't see it but
where's the mention of a 1-sec dash in the clip? or the fact that the ball went all the way around the planet? like i get that he threw it really hard and it still only landed a bit in front of him, but still.

Wang Ling's gravity manipulation is a quick burst, wearing off in just one second. Wang Ling's temporary boost fades away, proving that the ball covered the whole distance in that one-second timeframe.
He literally mentioned it time stamp 0:15 sec

Ok
maybe i just don't see it but
where's the mention of a 1-sec dash in the clip? or the fact that the ball went all the way around the planet? like i get that he threw it really hard and it still only landed a bit in front of him, but still.
My bad i used the wrong link it's a shorter version I post it actually here full version

He only mentions that the weight will return to 10kg after throwing it.
If you seen it correctly, then u would have noticed it his power wears of just right before the ball landed , which means the balls covers the whole earth under 1Sec

Also plz read my explanation before coming on conclusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back