• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

WANG LING HAX UPGRADATION CONTINUATION [short asf]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TWILIGHT-OP

He/Him
This thread is the continuation of THIS THREAD ,since most of the stuff were agreed and some of them got disagreement, and changes were applied. But one of the stuf that wasn't sure in that thread was His HDE, SOME WERE AGREED SOME WERE NOT.

SO THIS THREAD IS SOLELY FOR HIS HDE.

16. Higher Dimensional Existence, Was shown to embody the universe and it's space-time which he created. Wang Ling was unintentionally creating a universe governed by his dreams. (Since it doesn't qualify for r>f it can at least be proof of HDE).​

Last edited:
R>F is not HDE.
So dreaming up a universe will not make you HDE, since it's a reality/fiction difference.

R>F is not HDE.
So dreaming up a universe will not make you HDE, since it's a reality/fiction difference.
Dreaming up the universe would have made him 5D tho, i already had a crt for that in past but it lacked a little context in dreaming portrayal so I didn't got 5D,

Think logically you cannot abstract the 4D object/structure if u are 3D

But since he is holding the universe inside him he should be in the same level of existence as the universe

That's why I asked for HDE

It seems like he was creating it. For example a higher dimensional existence would be someone like Yan Sen:

I don't see anything similar to that.

Dreaming up the universe would have made him 5D tho, i already had a crt for that in past but it lacked a little context in dreaming portrayal so I didn't got 5D,

Think logically you cannot abstract the 4D object/structure if u are 3D

But since he is holding the universe inside him he should be in the same level of existence as the universe

That's why I asked for HDE
He can be low 1-C without HDE.

It seems like he was creating it. For example a higher dimensional existence would be someone like Yan Sen:
Irrelevant, Large Size isn't the only thing that grants HDE, using a feat to justify another that's ENTIRELY different isn't logical either. Wang Ling gets HDE via him simply embodying a 4 dimensional construct. Him dreaming universes into reality can be classified as R>F as;
Potential mediums for viewing a cosmology as fiction include: written media (Books or stories), images (Paintings, comics, or movies), data (Simulations or video games), or mental constructs (thoughts or dreams). All of the above would be considered less 'real' than the person who views the cosmology as such, and can directly imply qualitative superiority. Note that the medium is usually a representation or container for the fiction on a higher plane and not necessarily the fiction in itself.
This is from the R>F Page itself, Wang lings feat does coordinate around this but it wasn't enough for R>F. We can settle for HDE simply because he was embodying 4D constructs while creating 4D objects while dreaming which proves Qualitive Superiority to anything 3 dimensional or below.

HDE just means u exist on the higher plane of existence dimensionally compared to something lower while R>F is being so superior to lower dimensional objects that u see anything below as Fiction.

Isn't that just reality warping?
Obviously. But it's more than that, reality warping essentially can scale ur physiology for example: Shifting 2-A Universes around would either scale Ur reality warping to that level or ur existence if it's comparable to those constructs. This applies to Wang lings because his existence is comparable to what he created by default as creation feats scale ur AP which can also scale ur existence as a being dimensionally.

Firstly what the scans say, and what the links actually lead to are saying different things, so you need to fix that. Secondly, you copied and pasted reasonings from another CRT, which is why people are getting confused since you didn't bother removing the R > F. Him dreaming up the universe does not need to be mentioned.

What I said, you can be low 2-C or tier 1 without HDE.
Wang Ling qualifies for it as a tier 2 character. I've given an explanation on why
This applies to Wang lings because his existence is comparable to what he created by default as creation feats scale ur AP which can also scale ur existence as a being dimensionally
Wang lings feat does coordinate around this but it wasn't enough for R>F. We can settle for HDE simply because he was embodying 4D constructs while creating 4D objects while dreaming which proves Qualitive Superiority to anything 3 dimensional or below.
^^^^

I already said R/F is not HDE
We call the state of existence in which a character is so vastly superior to another due to such a difference between Reality and Fiction "Reality-Fiction Transcendence" or sometimes "R>F transcendence" for short.
From R>F page, this implies higher dimensionality

Firstly what the scans say, and what the links actually lead to are saying different things, so you need to fix that. Secondly, you copied and pasted reasonings from another CRT, which is why people are getting confused since you didn't bother removing the R > F. Him dreaming up the universe does not need to be mentioned.
I changed the links

@.SR001

The term “Higher-Dimensional Existence” refers to objects and entities that exist in more than the regular 3-dimensional space, with at least one additional dimension. It is important to note that certain criteria must be met for an object or entity to be considered Higher-Dimensional.

• Simply viewing 3-dimensional objects, entities, or constructs as fiction does not qualify them as Higher-Dimensional, as they are still portrayed as regular 3-dimensional beings.
  • Ontological differences over 3-dimensional objects, entities, or constructs, with three or more dimensions, are often a measure of power and do not necessarily indicate the presence of an extradimensional axis.

R>F is not enough

Wang Ling qualifies for it as a tier 2 character. I've given an explanation on why

^^^^

From R>F page, this implies higher dimensionality
I don't know how to make this any clearer, if you dream up a world, that is R>F.
And R>F does not get you HDE
  • Simply viewing 3-dimensional objects, entities, or constructs as fiction does not qualify them as Higher-Dimensional, as they are still portrayed as regular 3-dimensional beings.
Here
Dreaming something won't get you HDE.

Simply viewing 3-dimensional objects, entities, or constructs as fiction does not qualify them as Higher-Dimensional, as they are still portrayed as regular 3-dimensional beings.
Again it isn't about 3 Dimension bruh 👇
FYI , it wasn't just some 3D construction, it was literally a universe aka a 4D construct
You also missing this words from there 👇
The term “Higher-Dimensional Existence” refers to objects and entities that exist in more than the regular 3-dimensional space, with at least one additional dimension. It is important to note that certain criteria must be met for an object or entity to be considered Higher-Dimensional.
And since we are talking about 4D aka a universe, it should grant him 4D existence

Again it isn't about 3 Dimension bruh 👇

You also missing this words from there 👇

And since we are talking about 4D aka a universe, it should grant him 4D existence
You can dream up a 5D structure but as long as you dont have an extra-spatial axis yourself, you do not qualify for HDE.
HDE is in the sense of the word. Which is why R>F will not qualify.
By your logic. Everyone who lives in a universe is 4D.
I think 4-d without time so only spatial ones while 4-d uni is because of time. Pain can correct me though.
You are correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back