• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats listed as Mind hax on the profile, so do we change resistance to mind hax to emp hax? I am fine with that.
In this case, it should not change, as the art of confinement encompasses empathic manipulation and manipulation of the mind, as we saw in Wang Ling's own profile, in the powers section.

I think we allow one hax to have multiple properties, while it is mind hax as it affects mind, it's too a emphatic manp since it's induces emotions in them. I'd rather go with it having both properties because of how it has been described.

I think we allow one hax to have multiple properties, while it is mind hax as it affects mind, it's too a emphatic manp since it's induces emotions in them.
I thought the guy said it allows user to control minds of others?

Kind of, when it was like in limited phase as of sun rong's spell, it wasn't out of control, but the Demon's spell was out of control as Sun rong couldn't control them. They were all madly following her without her wishes, so it's just depends on intensity of spell if u can control the guy or not ig.

I have addressd this numerous times , i ep 15 of S1 time stamp 0:25 you can clearly see he cut through the univers to get inside it when he was doing cause and affect thing, + in ep 1 of s2 ( in last 5min) he left his universe and goes into the non existent place which was already destroyed and doesn't exist due to time reversal . + in S3 ep 3( timestamp 13:29)he bfr'd himself to a blanc space where there was literally nothing.
Plz do not ignore my msg

Have you tried looking at the part where they lack spatiotemporal features? The very start of the definition. That part is the issue. Wang Ling verifiably doesn't lack space and time innately.

What is blatant is Density Manipulation. Density Manipulation is literally basically a weaker version of Gravity Manip
I didn't saw it before but it's Gravity manp as clear as it is. Gravity increment is nothing more than constant increment in downward force/acceleration. We all are bound to earth due to its gravity. A object weight can either be increased by increasing its density or, it's gravity. And i don't think it's stated anywhere that it's density has been increased but only gravity.

I didn't saw it before but it's Gravity manp as clear as it is. Gravity increment is nothing more than constant increment in downward force/acceleration. We all are bound to earth due to its gravity. A object weight can either be increased by increasing its density or, it's gravity.
Density Manipulation is literally just a weaker Gravity Manipulation. Gravity Manipulation needs you to control gravity itself and show more versatile feats, while Density Manipulation only needs you to control weight and density.

Stopping Time would be Time Stop not Time Manipulation for example

Density Manipulation is literally just a weaker Gravity Manipulation. Gravity Manipulation needs you to control gravity itself and show more versatile feats, while Density Manipulation only needs you to control weight and density.
Density manp is increament in either mass or decrement in volume since density= m/V. May cause change in weight but nothing in particularly specific to gravity. While it can affect gravitational force btw Earth and object but that would be minor enough. We can just simply say all of gravity manp is density manp this way.

Only way to know if smth is density manp or gravity manp is by noticing what specific stuff has been said to be into play.

Density manp is increament in either mass or decrement in volume since density= m/V. May cause change in weight but nothing in particularly specific to gravity. While it can affect gravitational force btw Earth and object but that would be minor enough. We can just simply say all of gravity manp is density manp this way.
What is Density Manipulation? It is the manipulation of density and weight am I correct?

Density manp doesn't necessarily means weight manp always- it's one of its application merely.

While gravity manp is always a weight manp by definition since, Weight = mass*gravity.... Since Gravity by definition, contributes to our weight, that's why you're light on moon and heavy on saturn- (if u happened to survive).

What is being used depends on context and statements, which is obvious.

Density manp doesn't necessarily means weight manp always- it's one of its application merely.
It manipulates density. It also can manipulate weight correct?

What is Wang doing this scene? What specifically.

Dude i agree he increased the weight of ball but did u not see that with that speed the ball would have left the earth atmosphere and would be in space, but since he Manipulated the gravity of ball it was able to stay inside earth. Its more logical that it was a gravity Manipulation.

Its Both gravity and density manipulation. Idk why shion is making this complicated, the mod addressed it with others trying to convince

Gravity and density manp, both are weight manp. Even in extreme or least condition. He said he's using art of gravity, so we have our answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back