• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Harry Potter Book 8 Future Upgrades

I don't see much people here talking about this book/script.

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child is a two-part West End stage play written by Jack Thorne and based on an original new story by Thorne, J.K. Rowling, and John Tiffany.

Is this book/script consider canon?

I would like to read it, in case there's any upgrades for old and new characters. Depending if the wiki here accepts it.

The script was overviewed by J.K. Rowling, so I believe it is canon.

I can't remember any particular feats, but there is a new character explicitly stated to be stronger than post-EoS Harry.

Sounds good.

I'll check it with patience, and I will wrtite down feats (if any), spells and other items that characters may possess currently.

Back