• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hades & Shaka VS Medaka Kurokami & Giorno Giovanna

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jades and Shaka can't get past encounter, they can't attack before it's active because all fiction negates activation time, they can't blitz Medaka because All Fiction negates movement and reaction speed, both of them have universe+ durability which Medaka at least has in AP with All Fiction, and Baby planet, as well as in sealing capabilities that are likely universal+ with book maker.

Medaka is listed as "Possibly Universe+" in her profile, do to having been stated to have created a universe.

That is hardly impressive to Hades, who created three universes, one of them which infinite in it's 3-Dimensional size and also containing is temporal dimension.

Shaka has a Universal attack without God Cloth, and a composite Shaka would likely have a Low 2-C Agyo.

Saint Seiya characters are pretty much immune to all forms of Hax that come from those weaker than them.

Hades can also manipulate Medaka's mind, destroy her soul, erase her existence with a painting of her, raise the gravity to 11.1 Quintillions that of Earth, rip the space-time continuum with his sword, all while packing greater durability and hax resistence..

Medaka's encounter stops the concept of harm from effecting her, unless they can defeat her in a way that doesn't involve harm (bfr for example) or can effect the concept of harm, then they aren't getting past it.

i don`t think her ability will work on a Multiverse deitys. hades himself is Multi-universe and medaka is only "Possible" Low 2-C

Also, could she even use it before them? She is listed as possibly lightspeed, and is dealing with people quintillions of times faster than her. Would she even react to their movements?

people in other furoms agrees that anyone with FTL speed will blitzz her. so either hades or shaka wtfblitzzes her to death.

encounter is auto active, it can negate existence erasure, all fiction can make all her actions and reactions instant, and book maker can seal someone with the power to surpass dimensions and control the infinite. Also these two only have universal+ durability at best

That`s straight Up NLF

her profile states she can barely react to Light speed which puts her at disAdvantage againt`s quintillion times FTL characters.

Hades has Multi-Universal Durability. Do you even read his profile? Also, I read Medaka's profile and I barely see what you mentioned in her abilities.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Also, could she even use it before them? She is listed as possibly lightspeed, and is dealing with people quintillions of times faster than her. Would she even react to their movements?
Look my old comment

I read his profile, his durability is universe level+ And on Kumagawa's profile it states that he can erase the time it takes for him to do things with all fiction, of course it's a poor explanation comparing it to teleporting. And @Victor how is erasing time an NLF?

Arthur melo said:
Matthew Schroeder said:
Look my old comment
Has she shown that ability or is it just a thing amidst the giant list?

Also, Hades has Multi-Universe level durability, not Low 2-C durability. If it says he's durability is low 2-C, that's an error.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Arthur melo said:
Matthew Schroeder said:
Look my old comment
Has she shown that ability or is it just a thing amidst the giant list?
Among these skills that the ability to strike first

Encounter literally makes her immune to physical damage, no matter the speed of the attack, it's a passive ability. She is however, not immune to reality warping. All Fiction (supposedly) ignores durability as a whole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back