• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hades & Shaka VS Medaka Kurokami & Giorno Giovanna

Status
Not open for further replies.
Living bleach characters are banned. You need to remove them or I will have to lock this I'm afraid.

^ lol I don't really get it.

So basically it's Medaka vs Hades right? Would all fiction work on him? If it does that she wins instantly (she can negate her reaction speed to 0 or something like that so negate his speed advantage).

Giorno can defeat Shaka but not Hades, Hades is 2C not just low 2-C, but Medaka is also 2-C, so basically it kind of is Medaka vs Hades.

I say Medaka has better hax, all fiction is pretty op she can pretty much erase anything, so she could essentially erase him if she wanted to. But seeing as they are both 2-C it's hard to know whether or not All Fiction will work like it does with everyone else.

I don't see why a tier 3 character is in a fight between tier 2 characters tbh. Basically it's a matter of all fiction works on them or not, though I haven't finished Medaka box so I don't know if there's any ability more OP than all fiction.

i have no idea about the saint seiya chars but from their profile they have some really powerful hax, unfortunatly most arent for fighting, "creating a universe", "coming back from death", etc. this wouldnt allow them to defeat medaka and giorno, i think this match shows really good that certain hax > super-high stats :)

But if Hades knows about their hax, he just needs to attack from one of his universes with his cross-universal ranged techniques, like his telekinesis (even in Shun's body this works at cosmic scale). If he don´t, is up to see if Hades can be totaly affected by this Universe level+ characters.

^im not sure about medaka but she is mostlikely "only" universe-lvl, hades (if he knows about her ability) should be able to counter than, giorno should win against shaka but he is MFTL, maybe she can speedblitz but i know to little about them :(

Aurasuke said:
I don't see why a tier 3 character is in a fight between tier 2 characters tbh. Basically it's a matter of all fiction works on them or not, though I haven't finished Medaka box so I don't know if there's any ability more OP than all fiction.
Shaka is quite a hax character and I'm sure he can hold his own gainst these guys, Tembu Horin is a broken skill and he can render pretty much anyone useless. In this scenario I have no idea whether he'll win or not but he'll defiantly put up a great fight :)

Scenario 1 Medaka wins. Hades is way too fragile for his own good, and without Agyo Shaka isn't really that strong.

I'll give Scenario 2 for Hades. One thing people need to understand about Cosmos is that their resistance against Hax is insane. They can pretty much nullify any and all such types of abilities if their user is of a lower or similar level of power. Case in point:

- Ikki nullified Shaka's "Cycle of Six Existences"

- Rhadamanthys nullified Deathmaks's "Sekishiki Underworld Waves"

- Sensory loss negated by high level Cosmos

- Mu's Universal Range Psychokinesis abilities being rendered useless by Saga, due to his higher Cosmos

- Countless exemples of escaping illusions and alternate dimensions and mind attacks

- In Omega high level Cosmos Users are abe to endure a universe space-time stop, and defeat a guy who made it so that outside time wouldn't affect his atoms, so he wouldn't take damage

Alongside that, his speed is insane. He is not only Quintillions x FTL, but likely at least Sextillions.

Case in point: Pre Seventh Sense, at the peak of Base Cosmos, Seiya is Mach 1 at least, and at least around Mach 20 at most, then with Seventh Sense he goes to around freaking Mach 881,000 (Becoming FTL), with Eight Sense he is MFTL, and with the wings grown due to Athena's blood, he was Quadrillions to Quintillions x FTL in short burts (He was exhausted when he arrived in Elysium). Thanatos is fast enough to blitz Seiya with wings, and God Cloth Seiya is too fast for Thanatos to react. Then we have Hades, who does the same to the God Cloth Saints.

Considering the level of speed progression from one level of Cosmic Power to another (Mach 1 to Mach 20 > FTL > MFTL > Quintillions xFTL > ??? > ??? > ???). The speed Hades has at full power is insane.

Also, answering Sin: Most of their stats do indeed have combat functionalities. Like swords that can rip space-time, a schyte that in seconds reverses space-time until the atoms of the opponent have all their history rewinded to before the Big Bang and erased completely, characters who would shatter the universe, or who's mere presence englobes the universe in their Cosmos, etc.

Medaka is possibly low 2-C for having the same technique as Shaka as well but I digress for now. Reactions aren't equalized as well are they?

If so then Shaka could blitz and stomp Medaka given that she's glass canon and slow in reactions as far as I'm aware.

If not then could go either way this round. Second round Shaka easily outclasses

Hades and Giorno go at it but Hades can maintain his soul despite Giorno"s casualty manipulation and induce death upon both GER and giorno with his death inducement or just kill them with thoughts across universe ranges like his underling easily did that + the fact that his movement speed is leagues above them.

Could go either way in the first round.

Team Shaka and Hades in round 2 with not much trouble.

I do not know what to say about both matches but I'm very inclindo to say Medaka and Giorno , for Medaka copied all the skills demonstrated in Ajimu , what do varies create rabbit ears , manipulate infinity, generate black holes or have simply all the magical abilities that exist, not to mention the Encounter ( redirects any damage inflicted ) all fiction ( clears things in existence ) , Real Eater ( amending the powers of others) and more others.

And there's the GER which can reduce the enemy's will to zero, do not know if the SS team have anything against it but I can be wrong .

No, that's completely wrong. Medaka didn't copied all the skills from ajimu, she said that she copied only a tiny portion of her skills.

KamiYasha said:
No, that's completely wrong. Medaka didn't copied all the skills from ajimu, she said that she copied only a tiny portion of her skills.
"skills demonstrated", She said if I'm not mistaken you copied all she saw , all the skills I mentioned she was there to see.

Well, Ajimu only "demostrate" 601 skills, and that is less tan 1% of 12 quatrillons. But Medaka only demostrate around 100.

KamiYasha said:
Well, Ajimu only "demostrate" 601 skills, and that is less tan 1% of 12 quatrillons. But Medaka only demostrate around 100.
Medaka was present to see the Ajimu skills so I do not see why she did not have them copied op The End

If we asume that, then medaka has abilities like: become god, transcend higher dimensions, be stronger than your oponent and more?

Oh no...HELL NO.

KamiYasha said:
If we asume that, then medaka has abilities like: become god, transcend higher dimensions, be stronger than your oponent and more?
Oh no...HELL NO.
I could never find this ability to trancender dimensions ( unless the infinite ability ) but becoming God is not necessarily absurd considering that God is merely a title , and be stronger than the opponent it 's been to be the protagonist

Still, asuming that is a big NLF, and even if we asume that then she would be rated as "Unknown"

I did not understand very well but Hades would have some kind of resistance to minus as the Encounter , Real Eater and Scar Dead?

Don't know how Hades has some type of resistance against The Encounter (which basically push away all damage inflicted, including all physical, emotional, and mental damage, elsewhere. Even if there is no opening, Encounter will still push any damage away).

As far as i'm aware of her skills she doesn't have Real Eater (Still, is a meaningless skill)

Round 1 is Giorno's and Medaka's.

Round 2 Hades and Shaka win. In saint seiya the chars resist hax and attacks that carry less power than them. Hades has the greatest power level here so Giorno's Golden Requiem shouldn't affect him. Same with Medaka. Medaka can actually be taken out by Shaka, since he is fast enough to hit her before she has time to guard herself. Thousands of punches per second would at least stun Medaka and more of them will kill her. Hades kills Giorno with his sword.

Panemorfos said:
Round 2 Hades and Shaka win. In saint seiya the chars resist hax and attacks that carry less power than them. Hades has the greatest power level here so Giorno's Golden Requiem shouldn't affect him. Same with Medaka. Medaka can actually be taken out by Shaka, since he is fast enough to hit her before she has time to guard herself. Thousands of punches per second would at least stun Medaka and more of them will kill her. Hades kills Giorno with his sword.
this ^

Panemorfos said:
^this is true. and shaka can hit Billions of times per-second too. thousand time per-second is for an average gold saints.

Victor2 said:
Panemorfos said:
^this is true. and shaka can hit Billions of times per-second too. thousand time per-second is for an average gold saints.
Aiolia can do 100 Million to 1 Billion hits per Seconds. If we are making a composite Shaka where he has God Cloth, then he can likely do Trillions of hits per seconds at least.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Victor2 said:
Panemorfos said:
Aiolia can do 100 Million to 1 Billion hits per Seconds. If we are making a composite Shaka where he has God Cloth, then he can likely do Trillions of hits per seconds at least.
wait shaka has a god cloth???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back