• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gurren Lagann revisions 2, Spiral Boogaloo

Viral is 9-B via a wall level feat

Kamina and everyone else is currently rated at 9-A because Kamina is stated to be able to beat the Gunmen at the beginning of the series without Yoko's help. They shouldn't be.

"Attack Potency: Small Building level (Punched a birdman through a wall (Which is 9-B), fought on-par with Kamina)"

"Attack Potency: Small Building level (On par with Viral, able to cut apart a large swath of grass beyond his reach with one sword swing. (For reference I am not Small Building level for cutting grass) Should be comparable to Yoko, who downed a small Gunman with one shot (With a 7-B gun), Word of God states that he would have defeated the large Gunmen in the beginning of the series even without Yoko's help (Which is the only actual 9-A feat and the one I'm saying no u to))"

I feel like you're reading my posts but understand not their contents in the slightest

I'm saying 9-A is based off of a vauge as heck statement that shouldn't be used to scale AP, we should instead use 9-B.

... Lifting strength for the 9-Bs also comes from nowhere whatsoever so that'll have to probably be changed to "Unknown"

.... In general Gurren Lagann's lifting strength is even more hecked then I could have ever imagined

@DMUA, the evidence for the Lifting strength can come from fight that involve lifting feats.

yes

and you see there's a key term there in the form of "Feats"

And I sure don't remember anything like what our profiles indicate, lest, the Lower then Tier 2 profiles indicate.

Arc Gurren Lagann is Class P via sheer size for one, and it's apparently on the same level as Gurren Lagann who is nowhere near that massive nor does any feats on it's level.

Crzer shrunk the profile so shrinking change look to be not be needed. Also, for the lifting feats Crzer could be of help.

Yeah, anyways, actually, looks like the only profile which is really that wonky is Gurren Lagann, who hasn't really shown Class P.

Dunno what sort of lifts he can do, or at least, what sort of strength his size warrents. Probably Class 100 at most.

Okay so

We still need to get Kamina and Viral to 9-B

DMUA said:
Okay so

We still need to get Kamina and Viral to 9-B
DMUA said:
Yeah, anyways, actually, looks like the only profile which is really that wonky is Gurren Lagann, who hasn't really shown Class P.
Dunno what sort of lifts he can do, or at least, what sort of strength his size warrents. Probably Class 100 at most.
What do the others think?

I disagree that it has shown Class P lifting strength by virtue of Size with Super Galaxy Gurren Laggan, has the size of a moon, he showed it. So, it is legit. Gurran Lagann lifting feats scaled to it size.

9-B downgraded I agree

Gurren Lagann itself is nowhere near moon sized however, and shouldn't scale

It's also not comparable in size to Arc Gurren Lagann

DMUA said:
Gurren Lagann itself is nowhere near moon sized however, and shouldn't scale
In numerous shoots of episode 26, Super Galaxy Gurren Laggan is shown comparable to the size of a planet.

Ex: 4:21, 7:56 - 8:02

Also, the Ant-Spiral Gunman's, they were fighting were planet-sized

episode 24

EX: 6:37- 6:45

Yes, Super Galaxy Gurren Lagann is a big boy

Gurren Lagann, the mech itself, is in comparison, a small boy

>Gundam

agitated Skeleton noises

Also, the one that helped beat the anti Spiral would be his 2-B key, which has Immeasurable lifting Strength.

Gurren Lagann as a High 6-A is not comparable to Gurren Lagann

DMUA said:
>Gundam
agitated Skeleton noises

Also, the one that helped beat the anti Spiral would be his 2-B key, which has Immeasurable lifting Strength.

Gurren Lagann as a High 6-A is not comparable to Gurren Lagann
Defeated Lordgenome

Fork

Gurren Lagann is not comparable to Arc Gurren Lagann

This mech is not Gurren Lagann and it's lifting strength isn't unjustly Class G in any key

DMUA said:
Fork
Gurren Lagann is not comparable to Arc Gurren Lagann

This mech is not Gurren Lagann and it's lifting strength isn't unjustly Class G in any key
I agree and I will perform the edits.

Back