• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gurren Lagann revisions 2, Spiral Boogaloo

DMUA

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Alternate Title: GIGA..... CONTENT..... REVISION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alright. Time to join the men of this wiki. I'm gonna write a wall of text to pierce the heavens!

So, we're going to be looking at everything lower then Tier 2. Let's start of with the most agregious offense... Okay probably not but one thing's for sure the sight of it makes me quite unamused.

Dai Gurre
Just... Just.... look at it. Like, High 7-A with absolutely no explanation, Superhuman Speed, no lifting strength, no Others section, just.... heh. I'll just get to the part where I solve the problem.

Attack Potency should be listed as Multi Continental for tanking and assisting Gurren Lagann with blowing up this hammer right here. Gurren Lagann is already scaled to it, so no worries there. Though we would have to have his AP be split in half.... still, no big deal. Dura should also be High 6-A for tanking the hammer at all.

Speed should be Mach 314, Massively Hypersonic just like Gurren Lagann for moving at roughly the same speed as the big ol' hammer.

It's lifting strength should be "Likely Class M via sheer Size" To be honest I'm not too sure about this so feel free to dispute it in the replies.

It's powers an abilities should also include, "Energy Projection, Large Size (Type 3),".... and..... I'm out of ideas. Another thing to talk about in the comments. I'm bad about remembering all the various powers and abilities of dudes, Dai Gurren ain't gonna be an exception. But, enough about him. Let's move to someone else.

Lord Genome
Not nearly as bad as Dai Gurren, but..... His "Ancient Anti-Spiral war" Key shouldn't exist. It has no feats, especially no feats that justify 5-A. It should just be culled from the profile. His "Idle" Key should probably be renamed "Spiral King", and his AP justification should be changed to "Was able to match up to Gurren Lagann in Lazengann, and tear it to pieces". His Speed Justification should be "Was able to easily outpace and overwhelm Gurren Lagann". Otherwise, he looks just fin-

Sees Powerlisting Wiki link

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

(IE get rid of Indomitable will. Which technically isn't indomitable since The Anti Spiral kinda dominated it pretty well but eh, just axe it.)

Alright, Next.

Viral (And Kamina too I guess, Two birds with one eh?)
His AP for his Base is good, but Kamina's justification should be a tiny bit tweaked to read this "Word of God states that he would have defeated the large Gunmen in the beginning of the series even without Yoko's help, who should have this much Attack Potency from their sheer size), but Endiku should be changed to City level scaling to Kamina and Simon's Gurren Lagann, which did this.. Gurren should be "Likely City level" For being able to temporarily fend off Endiku, though he was clearly outmatched. Endiku should get the speed justification of "Able to keep pace with Gurren Lagann". Gurren's speed should be changed to "Likely Hypersonic" for being able to, again, fend off Endiku.

Viral should have his Type 3 Immortality removed since he doesn't have Regen. Considering how vague the method by which the Spiral King actually made him immortal was, we should probably just leave it at "Type 1". If anything, we should give him "Possibly Multi Continental Durability for surviving Endiku getting absolutely rekt and being stated to be made immortal. Though I'm super skeptical about even as much as a "Possibly".

Nia Teppeli
First key's featless, Toss it. Anti Spiral Nia should be upgraded to 9-A for harming Viral. Tengen Toppa Solvernia should have Probability Manipulation along with the rest of the crew. That wraps Nia up, next.

Yoko Littner
Change the first key to "Unknown Physically, Likely City level with Rifle", same justification she has now. Add Probability manipulation to "Tengen Toppa Yoko -W- Tank / Tengen Toppa Yoko SP", speaking of which, split Powers and abilities accordingly.

Kitta
First key should be "Likely City level" (Able to stall Endiku with the help of some other Gunmen), Speed should be "Likely Hypersonic" (Should be able to keep up with Endiku)

Second key, Space King Kittan should be "Likely Large Planet level" (Should be on the same level as Arc Gurren Lagann), Speed should be changed to "Likely Sub Rel" for the same reason.

Third Key should be "Unknown, At least 5-A, likely Far Higher (Destroyed the Spiral Field Death Generator, which was crushing even Super Galaxy Gurren Lagan. Though whether he did this with sheer power or just Probability Manipulation is unknown, but he should be much stronger then before), and Speed should be "Unknown, At least Sub Relativistic, Likely Far Higher"

get rid of Medaka's match with him because it's an AP stomp

Lagan
Change His first key to "At least Small Building level" (Able to easily dispatch Basic Gunmen, who should have this much Attack Potency from their sheer size). We should probably actually calc his speed that his Hypersonic Rating is based on, Episode 1, 21:55 or so. Otherwise it's A-o-Good

The main mech itself, Gurren Lagan!
Not much here to change. Just change the AP justification for his Pre timeskip (Kamina) key to "Did this with a Giga Drill Break", as well as the justification for the Pre Time Skip Simon AP to "Able to destroy a hammer, which hit Gurren Lagann with this much force

His Post Timeskip Key's link for his Moon Bust is Broken, but we should probably get an actual calc for that anyways. Episode 22, 6:03.

And... We're done. I have joined the legendary CRTers.......... Tell me what you guys think.

Agreement: 4 (Overlord775, Gargoyle One, Nedge1000 and Celestial Pegasus)

It's been a whole 8 Minutes and no one else has replied.

An unexpected lack of hypewave, but what can you do?

Did change the OP a bit, but not much.

Can we merge TTGL and STTGL's pages? I mean they are the same mecha, TTGL operates inside STTGL's head.

Pretty sure STTGL is the 1 up to TTGL

A bit... Passive agressive, but yeah, they're 2 different things.

Yes he is more powerful but I was refering the fact that STTGL is quite literally TTGL, but whatever If you guys want them to be separeate fine by me.

You do get to see TTGL inside STTGL though. It's clear they're both present.

He literally blew up the Anti Spiral Homeworld with a massive explosion he created with a drill made of his own blood at the end of the movies.

I'm not saying they're the same, I'm saying I'm pretty sure that they're both Canon.

Golden Void said:
Isn't the first calc calc stacking?
What do you mean?

It's calculating the size, weight and speed of the hammer to get KE. That's just a calc, hardly stacking thereof.

viral has literally shown Regenerationn. while in the prison fight with simon.

and if you want to find out yoko's physicality, you could start with her casually breaking simon's cuffs, for example. and if u want speed, calculate adiane's tail speed, something that yoko was dodging. as for her durability - she withstood adiane's tail strikes that casually blocked yoko's rifle shots.

Back