• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gurren Lagann revisions 2, Spiral Boogaloo

7-C though

Then again, that BoS Gunman's crater was probably more then 9-A... But still needs calcing.

You should edit the rest of the profiles with his help as well.

The other changes were added, @DMUA.

You could tell me if there is a mistake, though.

Lord Genome still has his justification.

Actually... he should be "9-A Physically (current justification), High 6-A with Lazengann (Was able to match up to Gurren Lagann in Lazengann, and tear it to pieces)

Viral Still has his unfounded 7-A rating

Kamina still has his justification, but I can change that.

Nia Still has her featless first Key

Yoko Littner's tier doesn't list "Likely 7-B with her rifle"

Kitta's Last Stand justification is still there, and High 5-A is Dwarf Star level. I can fix this though.

Otherwise, it's good.

Alright, @DMUA, here you can find the list of the staffs currently available: Recent changes

Just, tell them that Celestial Pegasus already accepted the changes and the changes were added but there were few mistakes that you would like to fix. Hope that help!

P.S.: I can fix if you like but it would tomorrow since I will be going sleep.

I'll do it. Thank you for your help.

Alright, edits are done, this thread can peacefully be HAKAID

I could probably make a case of 10-A for base Nia and 5-A for Yoko M and W Tank, buuuuut I dunno

DMUA said:
Lord Genome still has his justification.
Actually... he should be "9-A Physically (current justification), High 6-A with Lazengann (Was able to match up to Gurren Lagann in Lazengann, and tear it to pieces).
Lord Genome shoul be High 6-A phisically. Lagann was able to overpower Lazangann's giga drill break, but then Lord Lorgenome went all "fu*k this weak mecha" and wrecked Lagann with his bare fists.

It's usually shown as much weaker then when in Gurren, and that was a kamakaze attack. I mean, I could see maybe a likely, but we'd also have to probably give Lagann something High 6-A accordingly if it's going to scale.

Wait that's a power

Yeah he should have that too

@Overlord775, that's would unnecessary since most his key would scale from Gurren Lagan's mecha which already has their own profile.

Then again, he did show that he was able to use his Core drill for attacls, as he was able to drill a hole right through Genome with it.

VS battles wiki weapon
Since there's more to talk about

I think we use both for the profiles anyways

Actually....

Now that I think about it, I feel like we shouldn't scale Kamina and Viral to basic Gunmen. Kamina's statement doesn't imply him directly fighting the Gunmen as much as just hijacking it.

They should probably be 9-B since Viral can slam Beastmen into the wall hard enough to cause craters.

DMUA said:
Actually....
Now that I think about it, I feel like we shouldn't scale Kamina and Viral to basic Gunmen. Kamina's statement doesn't imply him directly fighting the Gunmen as much as just hijacking it.

They should probably be 9-B since Viral can slam Beastmen into the wall hard enough to cause craters.
Here is the size comparison: https://youtu.be/KUL77VjCZhM?t=1185

9-A rating seems legit and since the link was not given from this thread, I will add it.

I mean, 9-A was fine but not scaling it to Kamina.

Back