• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gura Gura no Mi's potential AP.

Stefano4444

He/Him
Assuming that the Devil Fruit, as many characters have stated in the series, has really the power to destroy the world and is not just a hyperbole, how much Attack Potency it would need to possed to perform a feat on that scale?

For the sake of lowballing and for a precise answer, for destroy the world we can assume in the sense that the Gura Gura no Mi at its full potential can waste the planet by a world wide scale earthquake of magnitude 6 and/or above in the richter scale.

@Yoh - Naw, nothing like that. It's much lower.

@Stefano - To destroy the planet, you'd have to bypass the planet's GBE.

The planet's size is 333910.4321km in diameter, which is roughly 26x Earth's, and considerably larger than Jupiter.

for GBE: U = 3GM┬▓/5r

Mass = 6.4696667e+28kg scaling the volume of One Piece's Planet to Earth.

Radius = 166955216.05m

Gravitational Constant = 6.67408e-11 (We use Earth's Gravity <_<)

So U = (3*(6.67408e-11)*(6.4696667e+28)^2)/(5*166955216.05)

1.003937e+39 Joules for the GBE of the OP world, which is High 5-A.

Death-Star Lasoring the planet would be around 4-B, but that's basically as high as it could possibly go.

CinCameron20 technically that wasn't what i was asking, but still thanks.

I wasn't talking about how much energy is requid for the GBE of OP's Earth

But how much energy is requid to generate an earthquake strong enough to demolish buildings and alterate the surface of OP's Earth.

I can assume that it would be a Multi-Continent level feat, but precisely i don't know.

You know, in the long run, all the city busters can destroy the world (I assume that it will destroy the entire surface of the earth)

But yeah, Destroy the Earth in an attack (the surface and not Pulverize / fragment ect The planet itself) is Multi Continent level

For that, we need the surface area, which is 3.5×10^17 m^2

Assuming the entire surface is devastated about 3km down (just going off of Earth for now), using Violent Fragmentation of stone (69j/cc)

Volume = 3.5×10^17*30 = 1.05e+19m^3 which is 1.05e+25cm^3

AP = 1.05e+25*69 = 7.245e+26 Joules or 173.16 Petatons -- Multi-Continent level (You should just slice off 70% of this since ... you know... Ocean... but i'm curious about how the sea would be affected by this :eek:)

Not sure about Earth-Quakes because we'd have to use Meteorite Impact shockwave and not Plate Movements seeing as how WB's fruit has not really displayed the latter. Would still be about High 6-A for a 6.0 Magnitude quake at the other side of the planet.

Not to mention how I don't even know how to calc either.

DodoNova2 said:
You know, in the long run, all the city busters can destroy the world (I assume that it will destroy the entire surface of the earth)
I'm not sure, i mean Earth is noy like Coruscant and that is literally made by cities.

Even the sea take more than half the surface of Earth, and currently there are no undersea cities.

Back