• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Blackbeard Gura Gura Key Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sengoku wanting to stop him could be to save Garp from ruining his rep as the hero of marines. Also they were in war with WB so no room for in-fighting.
Yet Akainu has zero issue trying to murder Coby for openly trying to stop Marine deaths

Well tbh I disagree with BB being willing to fight Garp since Garp was heavily implied to be capable of killing Akainu who scared BB.
Garp at least was stated to be able to fight Rogers so him being above akainu is supported, overall Akainu should be bellow prime whitebeard who is on Rogers level.

Yet Akainu has zero issue trying to murder Coby for openly trying to stop Marine deaths
Akainu is an idiot but really good at his job sometimes.
Garp at least was stated to be able to fight Rogers so him being above akainu is supported, overall Akainu should be bellow prime whitebeard who is on Rogers level.
Prime Garp scales considerably above Akainu, this is an older Garp though.

Coby who can get oneshot by G2nd=/=Garp who can punch Marco out of the sky. It takes less than a sec to deal with Coby while an enraged Garp would be troublesome during A WAR. Akainu doesn't care that much about foot-soilder losing their lives in battle caring their duty since he killed one of them who wanted chicken out of the war.
Well considering Garp doesnt have any significant illness he should still be above old whitebear who was fighting akainu.
Doesn't matter if Garp doesn't have an illnes or not. His old age still made him weaker.

I think this is simple logic
if
Whitebeard prime=Garp prime
then
Whitebeard old= Garp old
so
Ill old Whitebeard< Garp old
Yeah very simple, everyone gets the excat same decrease from aging, sure...
It's a plot hole because he got stronger? We only disregard feats if they're outliers and Crocodile isn't an example of that.
Just like ther rest of the Impel Down gang.

Marineford is so funny for power scaling, Luffy goes from reacting to attacks from Mihawk, getting hit by Kizaru and Aokiji, and drawing blood from BB to then two seconds later getting overpowered and pinned down by pre-time skip Smoker.

Marineford is so funny for power scaling, Luffy goes from reacting to attacks from Mihawk, getting hit by Kizaru and Aokiji, and drawing blood from BB to then two seconds later getting pinned down by pre-time skip Smoker.
There's a way to downplay every single person in Marineford.
Sickbeard fan? He got clapped by the Admirals.
Admiral fan? They got clapped by Sickbeard and Marco.
Mihawk fan? He got stalemated by a YC5 [Though Vista is stated to be one of the best/strongest swordsmen]
Marco fan? Clapped by Old Garp.
BB fan? Nearly died to Sickbeard and got socked by G2 Luffy.

There's a way to downplay every single person in Marineford.
Sickbeard fan? He got clapped by the Admirals.
Admiral fan? They got clapped by Sickbeard and Marco.
Mihawk fan? He got stalemated by a YC5 [Though Vista is stated to be one of the best/strongest swordsmen]
Marco fan? Clapped by Old Garp.
BB fan? Nearly died to Sickbeard and got socked by G2 Luffy.
like I do accept some of the in-story explanations

The Admirals: couldn't go all out surrounded by their base and comrades.
Oldbeard: literally dying and not able to effectively use his fruit without risking the lives of his comrades.
Garp: Emotionally conflicted most of the arc.

But then you have people like Mihawk drop a hard bar like "Sorry Red hair but this blade of mine knows no restraint." and then literally not beat anyone for the entire war.

Oh, I talked to one of your group on the One Piece Wiki!! Characters tend to get stronger over time, just saying.
First he was there for little time, second he was in impel down cuffed he was unable to use any of his fruits powers.

Crocodile-imple-down.jpg

So how did he trainned? how did he become stronger if he was unable to train of use any of his powers?
Also in the time that luffy took to barely be able to take a pacifist Crocodile become as strong as Don flamingo?

No, it's actually pretty fair. He reacted to the attack, and then got back up.
The dude was fighting mihawk so how is someone gonna accept him using his powerful attacks to take down Crocodile? At this point Crocodile's durability is scaling to the same as whitebeard attack potency because the only calc there is to scale is Shiki's fruit.

I don’t really have a hard stance on either side but I’d just like to point out that the only reason Croc didn’t try to take out Old Whitebeard was because G2 Luffy jumped in front of him and stopped him.

And Croc is definitely not the type of person to care about Luffy not wanting him to kill WB if he could take out Luffy easily.

Why the hell would an ability from Shiki's fruit scale to Akainu and whitebeard just because their were stated to have "more offensive fruit" Lol to begin with the fruits output depends on mastery over the fruit so akainu could have lost to even ace if he didnt had the proper trainning, and second thats the same thing as scaling teleportation fruit to akainu's speed too.

I don’t really have a hard stance on either side but I’d just like to point out that the only reason Croc didn’t try to take out Old Whitebeard was because G2 Luffy jumped in front of him and stopped him.

And Croc wouldn’t care about Luffy not wanting him to kill WB if he could take out Luffy easily.
I really hope no one is gonna use that argument lol thats basically saying Luffy is around whitebeard level at that point

First he was there for little time
He can train outside
second he was in impel down cuffed he was unable to use any of his fruits powers.

Crocodile-imple-down.jpg

So how did he trainned? how did he become stronger if he was unable to train of use any of his powers?
Also in the time that luffy took to barely be able to take a pacifist Crocodile become as strong as Don flamingo?
People don't all get stronger at the same rate. If they did, Jinbe would be the strongest Straw Hat by magnitudes. And characters get stronger without training. Merely trying to survive is training sometimes.

And Croc is definitely not the type of person to care about Luffy not wanting him to kill WB if he could take out Luffy easily.
Didn't they have some kind of deal?

He can train outside
He barely had any time outside and to go from losing to luffy to Do flamingo level its ridiculous
People don't all get stronger at the same rate. If they did, Jinbe would be the strongest Straw Hat by magnitudes. And characters get stronger without training. Merely trying to survive is training sometimes.
And jimbe has the strongest haki he is just weaker because he doesnt have the advantages of a fruit or conqueror haki

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back