• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Burning_Full_Fingers

VS Battles
Retired
How I didn't think about this before is beyond me. The fight takes place in Danafor.

Gowther: 5

Aize: 4

Base Aizen. Speed is equalized. Gowther is very serious about the match. Which mind hax user comes out on top?

Gowther's hax is more efficient and direct than Aizen's hax which require an ritual to work.

So I will give to Gowther because speed is equalized.

i go with aizen, he only needs to activate his sword while gowther looks at him, and if gowther doesnt have a idea about the mechanics of his powers i would say aizen traps him easily...

But Gowther can just use Herritt to mind-control him. From afar. And we saw that he almost was able to take out Escanor (but it turned out against him due to how Escanor's mechanics work, and those are unique)

Yep. Idk which episode it was in, but iirc Dreyfus said that his Sacred weapon, and powers are most dangerous out of the sins. He's also immortal for reasons unknown - when he got beheaded, he just walked to pick his head up and re-attach it.

Since this is base Aizen and not Soul Society Aizen, he should have the Hyogoku with him. And if he does, then Aizen can easily take this with Reality Warping.

The reality warp is limited tho (kinda ironic). And idk about this, when does he get the Hyogoku? I don't intend to read/watch/whatever the entire thing to find out. And reality warp isn't a 7-B feat, so I kinda doubt that his base form has it. Idk tho.

It's only limited to if a person is beyond Aizen's power. If they are equal to or lower than he is, it should still work on them.

From what his profile says, his Base form is from the Arrancar arc since its scaled higher than Ulquiorra. And in that arc he has the Hyogoku in his posession. He gets the Hyogoku at the end of the Soul Society Arc.

His reality warping works in all of his forms as long as he has the Hyogoku. So the only forms of AIzen that this ability doesnt apply to is his Soul Society form and EoS form.

How fast does Gowther's Mind Manipulation work again? He adjusted Guila's memories, right?

I have no concrete idea how Aizen's Reality Warping is supposed to work especially since he's in base. He never showed any particular direct use of it. It was hinted he did make use of it when Ichigo said he actually wished for the Hogyoku to take away his power so maybe he can use it to a limited extent in his advanced forms.

Its supposed to work as making the desires of subjects reality as long as they arent beyond both Aizen and the Hyogoku's power. Reason it applies to combat is because since the Hyogoku is capable of effecting people like Rukia, Chad and Orihime at different times (even while sealed), there is no reason why it can't make Aizen's desires come true considering Aizen will have it literally inside him or in his hand.

So basically, as long as the oppponent doesnt have greater power than Aizen, the Hygoku's reality warping in most of Aizen's forms should work on them. So if Aizen were to, lets say, desire the opponent to be killed, as long as the opponent isnt superior to him, the Hyogoku can make that desire come true.

I know, you already explained it to me. It still sounds somehow though. Because Aizen never used it to make his desires come to pass (except probably in his final battle with Ichigo), I don't really know what to make or think of it in a versus thread format.

Well, he really didnt need to use the Hyogoku since literally everyone he fought who werent named Ichigo and Yamamoto were complete fodder. He easily beat them with just his regular strength.

Yamamoto was giving him trouble yes, but Yamamoto was already under the effects of KS and Aizen also had WonderWeis to counter Yama's Zanpakuto if ever reaching that point, putting Yamamoto at a huge disadvantage. So while not easy, Aizen did not need to use the Hygyoku's power against him either.

Ichigo was the only legitimiate opponent Aizen could have used the Hyogoku's power against and Ichigo was stomping Aizen as Dangai Ichigo so the Hyogoku's power wouldnt have any effect on a superior being.

True, but if he could literally have wished for what he wanted to be so, there would be no need for him to go through some of the trouble he did. With the way things were portrayed, Yamamoto is not significantly above Aizen the way Ichigo was. I think the grounds for the ability is good enough, it's just the areas or ways he could employ it that's confusing.

True, but it can also mean at the same time he didnt need to use it when everyone he was fighting before was already under his KS. All Aizen needed to do was just troll them repeatedly and strike them when he felt like it. Not to mention, he also had the Espada with him who were also much trouble to the Captains. Things were basically just made incredibly easy for Aizen.

Plus it might also be CIS/PIS as not only would it not be a battle if he were to just think them away, but it would have revealed the true ability of the Hyogoku which wasnt meant until after Ishin made his way into the battle. And they wanted to reveal the other characters abilities too, like Shinji's Reverted World.

Aizen beat the captains easy with KS,but Yamamoto was stabbed by his sword and from that moment he was able to feel his reiatsu and was unaffected by KS. He only lost beacuse he had to block his own attack,but in normal case just like Aizen said Yamamoto would of won.

Right but Aizen also had Wonderweis there to basically take care of the rest. Thats why im saying Aizen had trouble but not enough of it to be pushed to use the Hyogoku's power against Yamamoto. Plus it would still likely be PIS or CIS.

Also didnt Aizen mean in normal sitatuations he would have lost? As in, Yamamoto isnt affected by KS and they both fight each on normal terms?

I am pretty sure Yamamoto has a way to defended himself form KS at full power since his banakai is literally burning everything around him.

Gowther, being a demon (one of the Ten Commandments, actually), is extremely hard to put down, and Aizen's hypnosis has an obvious weakness - If someone grabs his sword, they are able to ascertain whether it is an illusion or not, So I'd go with Gowther

Well other than being stabbed by Aizen's blade, how?

How would Yamamoto know he's burning Aizen when for all he knows he could be burning a rock that just looks like Aizen?

^i don't know they never explained how their battle would end up exactly just that Aizen stated he would probably lose without saying about KS effecting Yama or not.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Hmm. I guess.

Anyways, the Reality Warping hax from the Hyogoku should still give Aizen good leverage against Gowther.
And how? And does he even have it in base form.

WilliamShadow said:
I am pretty sure Yamamoto has a way to defended himself form KS at full power since his banakai is literally burning everything around him.
Yes Yamamoto can beat Aizen. Aizen stated that Ryujin jaka is stronger than KS.

And have mind control ability can be use to stop KS hax win. So I think he have a chance to stop KS and use very good range couple of kilometers to win. But KS could also neutralize is ability so he dependent the begin of fight. In conclusion I said Aizen with his tremendous intelligence who can find a weakness with gowther ability. I'm pretty sure he find a way to use KS before gowther use mind control.

As far as his profile goes, his base from comes from the Arrancar arc since its scaled higher than Ulquiorra. So yes he would have the Hyogoku.

But as far as how it would beat Gowther, im not quite sure. What kind of immortality does Gowther have again?

I don't know about his immortality i only know demons live 1000 years in normal case.

And in that form he never used hyogoku which could mean he can't and again what exactly does his realty warping can do here to help him here.

As far as his profile goes, his base from comes from the Arrancar arc since its scaled higher than Ulquiorra. So yes he would have the Hyogoku.
But as far as how it would beat Gowther, im not quite sure. What kind of immortality does Gowther have again?
Juste Immortality type 1 he doesn't change anything.

He never used it because he was never required to. The only person he could have legitimately used it against was Ichigo and it wouldnt have worked since Dangai Ichigo was stomping him.

He can just have the Hyogoku make his desires real and it will affect the opponent as the opponent isnt superior to Aizen or the Hyogoku's power. For example, if Aizen wanted him dead, if the opponent isnt stronger than Aizen then the Hyogoku will make it happen.

Ahh k. Then Gowther can be killed by the Hyogoku's power since Type 1 immortality just means u cant die of age but can still be killed.

@yeah, hyogoku won't make the desires real since his greatest desire at certain point was to defeat ichigo and we know how that ended so that was nothing more than a hyperbole and again he would of used it differently so, no. The desire thing is withou a single proof and we can't use assumptions since there is no feat that proves he can do anything with it.

Refer to this post as far as evidence goes.

Ichigo not being affected by it was because, again, Ichigo was far superior to Aizen during their final fight and the Hyogoku's power cannot effect those who don't have the capability to make their desires come true. It was Aizen's desire to kill Ichigo but Ichigo was beyond his power and capabilities, so the Hyogoku was unable to kill Ichigo for him. Aizen in all formats at that point was inferior to Ichigo, completely.

Still,saying he wins beacuse hyogoku makes his desires come true is funny since we have not a single proof of that.

I just posted evidence of the Hyogoku making its subjects desires come true in the Link above.
That all has no sense we can't assume battle end like that because Aizen like that wins a battle no matter the opponents hax it's just funny and ridiculous and it from what I understood it anyway takes time so, it's worthless against gowther in this case. Plus what's the point of making battles where Aizen doesn't fight and hyogoku does everything on its own?

Again, it depends on whether or not Aizen/Hyogoku have the capabilties of beating their opponent. Clearly if the opponent has hax or immortality that prevents them from dying, that too will also prevent the Hyogoku from killing them. Gowther only has Type 1 immortality so he is still killable and there is not one hax here that can prevent Aizen from killing him.

It doesnt take time at all. It didnt take time for Rukia to give up her powers to Ichigo which took like 2 seconds to do. It didnt take time for Chad and Orihime to have powers. There powers were always within them it just took time for them to awaken them. But as far as creating their powers, their spiritual abilties have always been sleeping inside them.

You could also ask the same thing on why Aizen would have the Hyogoku in battles in the first place if it "does everything on its own". Its a part of Aizens weaponry and his forms have it alongside him. The Hyogoku in this case is literally inside of him so there's no reason why its not allowed.

In any case, we should continue this on a CTR since this is derailing this one.

Yeah, no need to continue I stick with my vote and opinion of Hyogoku has no sense since saying he wins beacuse his desire come true is just funny. And since we talk about preparation before hyogoku can do it (if it can) it's anyway over, since this battle ends when it starts considering gowther'a and Aizen's actual strength.

Talking about win by illusion.

@Prof I think Gowther's regen is better than Aizen's and the added difficulty of killing him (having to destroy all of his 7 hearts)

Back