• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Base Aizen Sosuke vs Jubi Jinchuriki amped Uchiha Madara (equal speed, only attacks)

Guacamolefletcher

Username Only
This is a match up I want to do before Aizen is downgraded. We're using the 5-B keys for both, equal speed, and no mind hax, or power null, or anything that negates conventional durability. Aizen is allowed to use Hado, but not bakudo or hado 99. It's a fight of raw power and skill, who takes it?

Aizen:

Madara:

no, mate...why have them taken down the "no naruto vs bleach" rule ;-;

aight, lemme see...First of all, both names link to Aizen, plz fix that.

-Can Base Aizen see the invisible clones Rinnegan makes? The profile doesn't say so, afaik. And even if he can, if the attack is not imbued with 6-paths chakra, he cannot touch them.
-Reality Warp+EE not resisted, TSBs wreck him
-Madara has type 3 immo, how does Aizen deal with that?
-Light, energy, matter and other manips that Madara can use to circumvent Aizen's forcefields and etc
-Revived Madara can absorb chakra, "natural energy transformed in attacks", and every power is greatly amped in juubi key, so no Hadou.
-Kyoka Suigetsu cannot prock in Madara, cuz the sharingan can resist, copy and counter genjutsu, that manip the 5 senses like Kyoka Suigetsu (remember Itachi's genjutsu in Kakashi back in Classic Naruto, as an example.)...and that's base Sharingan, which is amped by mgk, which gets amped by Rinnegan, which gets amped by Juubi....no, no Kyoka Suigetsu here.
-Aizen's energy manip and absorption gets negged by being deleted by TSBs
-Kyokko is negged by Rinnegan being able to see even things that are in other dimensions.

Base Aizen is severely bullied. If that's not a stomp, Madara low-diffs him.

Okay so Aizen scales to 8.40477e33 J in base (unless I'm reading the profile wrong) while Madara scales to 6.54488e32 J.

If we're completely taking away every possible hax then that's about it. Ggs ig?

I said no hax, basically. it's only AP

The purpose of this fight is that it's basically only hands, except they're allowed their swords
What the actual frick (let's remember the censorship)
Ok, so, Aizen gets absolutely wrecked once again, because skillwise is incomparable (there are no feats for base Aizen except "he's a god-tier teacher and good at everything" statements (remember no feat can be used from Hogyoku-fused or tybw)) and he's pretty much used to kyoka suigetsu people and just wreck them afterwards, which cannot be used today

And this cannot be added, I believe, but anyway, Madara Low-diff.

Okay so Aizen scales to 8.40477e33 J in base (unless I'm reading the profile wrong) while Madara scales to 6.54488e32 J.

If we're completely taking away every possible hax then that's about it. Ggs ig?
Immo type 3 is not hax, and aizen cannot deal with that...

Madara can't stop Aizen from becoming immortal, and I don't think can escape Kyoka Suigetsu
bruh, what? how would aizen become immortal?
about kyoka suigetsu:
-Kyoka Suigetsu cannot prock in Madara, cuz the sharingan can resist, copy and counter genjutsu, that manip the 5 senses like Kyoka Suigetsu (remember Itachi's genjutsu in Kakashi back in Classic Naruto, as an example.)...and that's base Sharingan, which is amped by mgk, which gets amped by Rinnegan, which gets amped by Juubi....no, no Kyoka Suigetsu here.

I may be a little late but
I vote for Aizen.
If you mean Post SS Arc by Base Aizen here, I see RW GG
If we are using SS arc keys then..
Probably Aizen again. Hado techniques will make victory easier for Aizen.
Anyway, your two forms are now in tier 5c lol

Back