• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Villain Sues having a spat

None of them looked away
The point is that countering Kyoka Suigetsu is obviously not that simple.
Lille himself stomps Aizen with the x-axis
Lmao
X-axis gg
OK
Elites significantly out scale FKT gotei whom are Bazz B victims except the ppl that didn't fight (Unohana)
No they don't. They scale to fkt values. They're all 445 Peta's in base, which is complete fodder to Aizen.
How is he gunna one shot them all when big daddy Yhwach is also in the fight? Is he gunna allow him to do it for fair purposes?
A single swipe of his sword would realistically one shot them with the pressure and such due to the Ap gap.
Nobody in bleach but God tiers can beat the entire sternritters
Bankai Yama very realistically can

The point is that countering Kyoka Suigetsu is obviously not that simple.
It literally is that simple Gin fights with his eyes closed and Tosen is blind 🗿
Lmao

OK

No they don't. They scale to fkt values. They're all 445 Peta's in base, which is complete fodder to Aizen.
Massive upscale to FKT cause none of them can beat Bazz B
A single swipe of his sword would realistically one shot them with the pressure and such due to the Ap gap.
I disagree with this
Bankai Yama very realistically can

It literally is that simple Gin fights with his eyes closed and Tosen is blind 🗿
Yk Gin literally debunks your argument correct? Gin has his eyes always closed and was still terrified of Kyoka Suigetsu and had to learn it's actual weakness. If simply looking away was a valid counter, Gin wouldn't have needed to do all he did.
Massive upscale to FKT cause none of them can beat Bazz B
Lmao. Aside from this contradicting the profiles, it's also just wrong.

TYBW Shunsui = FKT Shunsui > Vollstandig Barro > Bazz B
I disagree with this
It's an Inrguable fact that Aizen is over 100x any sternritter's AP.

100 Exatons is over 100x higher than 445 Petatons.

Yk Gin literally debunks your argument correct? Gin has his eyes always closed and was still terrified of Kyoka Suigetsu and had to learn it's actual weakness. If simply looking away was a valid counter, Gin wouldn't have needed to do all he did.
I was so ******* confused for a second.

Was gonna say the **** did I do now???

Bazz B beat tybw toshiro with burner finger 2 and he's not above the elites. Bazz B also countered shikai yama flames. Plus Aizen is inferior to Royd who = shikai yama. Aizen admits inferiority to Yama so Aizen being = to shikai yama is wrong. He's physically inferior to base yama, who adds a massive ap with shikai when Aizen has a non ap focused Zanpakuto. Yama was confident he could beat Aizen with his bare hands and doubted the possibility of Aizen cutting him. Plus like ppl say he probably only even cut him because he allowed it to counter KS. Aizen doesn't scale to Yama at all he's a Royd victim. Royd himself wins

Last edited:
Acker, no one in FKT beside Ichigo can counter KS because THEY ARE ALREADY UNDER IT. Once you see the release, you are ******, but Yhwach know that and will not allow Aizen to release his zanpakuto or look at the release if he somewhat does.

And yes, sight is absolutely necesarry to fall under KS release, because TOSEN IS IMMUNE to it because he is BLIND. And gin is already under KS , as he needed to learn KS weakness to assasinate Aizen ,and this weakness only allow to counter KS if you already are under it.

And yes he need to speak the command, as shown with the barragan flashback.Base Aizen have no feat of putting a new target under KS without the target looking at his sword AND Aizen speaking the command as he does , both.

Don't let Aizen speak the release and don't look at his sword when he does and you won't fall under KS.

If you are under KS , as long as you touch the sword before Aizen make you see illusions, you are safe from the effect as long as you keep touching the sword.

Yhwach's TK may not oneshot if he doesn't use Blut artery , but absolutely does if he use it , but even in base it is certainly enough to easily create thought based opening wich Aizen have no counter to.

And again , Aizen is getting jumped and sniped by multiple people(some with hax that will put him down) , all while fighting a characther stronger than he is and who know how to counter his only remotely useable wincon, on top of having multiple easily useable wincon of his own.

Aizen is getting ****** on all sides , it's not even funny.

Acker, no one in FKT beside Ichigo can counter KS because THEY ARE ALREADY UNDER IT. Once you see the release, you are ******, but Yhwach know that and will not allow Aizen to release his zanpakuto or look at the release if he somewhat does.

And yes, sight is absolutely necesarry to fall under KS release, because TOSEN IS IMMUNE to it because he is BLIND. And gin is already under KS , as he needed to learn KS weakness to assasinate Aizen ,and this weakness only allow to counter KS if you already are under it.

And yes he need to speak the command, as shown with the barragan flashback.Base Aizen have no feat of putting a new target under KS without the target looking at his sword AND Aizen speaking the command as he does , both.

Don't let Aizen speak the release and don't look at his sword when he does and you won't fall under KS.

If you are under KS , as long as you touch the sword before Aizen make you see illusions, you are safe from the effect.

Yhwach's TK may not oneshot if he doesn't use Blut artery , but absolutely does if he use it , but even in base it is certainly enough to easily create thought based opening wich Aizen have no counter to.

And again , Aizen is getting jumped and sniped by multiple people'some with hax that will put himm down) , all while fighting a characther stronger than he is and who know how to counter his only remotely useable wincon, on top of having multiple easily useable wincon of his own.

Aizen is getting ****** on all sides , it's not even funny.
Lowkey a stomp thread

That's just contradicted by the statement, Aizen says even if you know it's coming its helpless, that's more easy to assume to just be the release. You still haven't provided any reason that Yhwach can counter it anyway, knowledge isn't enough.

Aizen is leaps and bounds smarter than Yhwach, its reasonable to say hed just outhink Yhwach's counter strategies.
I never said otherwise, I just said I don't think turning your head is a sufficient counter to it all given the statements.

Gin would never have been caught if simply closing your eyes or turning away was enough.
Just because you can use your command doesn't mean you always have to. It's literally stated that anyone who knows Bankai can use Shikai without the command, which we see Aizen doing everything he releases the blade to put people under illusions.

I don't need a feat, what I'm saying is just a stated rule of Zanpakuto's.
Don't let Aizen speak the release and don't look at his sword when he does and you won't fall under KS
Aizen doesn't need to speak the release. He knows Bankai, he can release his sword without a command. This is a stated rule.
If you are under KS , as long as you touch the sword before Aizen make you see illusions, you are safe from the effect as long as you keep touching the sword.
Yhwach could never do this in an actual fight neither could the rest of the sternritter due to the overbearing illusions.
Prove he can apply blut arterie to TK, and nothing Yhwach has in his arsenal could kill Aizen.
And again , Aizen is getting jumped and sniped by multiple people(some with hax that will put him down
The sternritter are such fodder to Aizen that they don't matter at all.

Aizen is over a hundred times stronger than even the strongest sternritter.
all while fighting a characther stronger than he is and who know how to counter his only remotely useable wincon
Again, prove why it's his only wincon, and prove he's smart enough to counter.

Yall are really gassing up a 1.3x difference.
useable wincon, on top of having multiple easily useable wincon of his own
He has nothing in his kit that kills Aizen aside from vague sealing techniques.

That's just contradicted by the statement, Aizen says even if you know it's coming its helpless, that's more easy to assume to just be the release. You still haven't provided any reason that Yhwach can counter it anyway, knowledge isn't enough.
This is wank. We know not seeing it is all it takes
Aizen is leaps and bounds smarter than Yhwach, its reasonable to say hed just outhink Yhwach's counter strategies.
Not even Urahara would outsmart Yhwach and elites fast enough with no prep
I never said otherwise, I just said I don't think turning your head is a sufficient counter to it all given the statements.
You literally have to look at his sword. That's all there is to it 🗿
Gin would never have been caught if simply closing your eyes or turning away was enough.

Just because you can use your command doesn't mean you always have to. It's literally stated that anyone who knows Bankai can use Shikai without the command, which we see Aizen doing everything he releases the blade to put people under illusions.

I don't need a feat, what I'm saying is just a stated rule of Zanpakuto's.

Aizen doesn't need to speak the release. He knows Bankai, he can release his sword without a command. This is a stated rule.

Yhwach could never do this in an actual fight neither could the rest of the sternritter due to the overbearing illusions.

Prove he can apply blut arterie to TK, and nothing Yhwach has in his arsenal could kill Aizen.
Yhwach was confident he could even handle muken Aizen at least with time, base Aizen would be fodder
The sternritter are such fodder to Aizen that they don't matter at all.

Aizen is over a hundred times stronger than even the strongest sternritter.
He has no feats, scaling or statements of this absurd number that's legit
Again, prove why it's his only wincon, and prove he's smart enough to counter.
I'm smart enough to counter it dude wtf
Yall are really gassing up a 1.3x difference.
Yea no can't even match unarmed Yama
He has nothing in his kit that kills Aizen aside from vague sealing techniques.
That's all you need and Gremmy bfr

This is wank. We know not seeing it is all it takes
I don't disagree. I just think looking away isn't an actual effective counter against Aizen.
Not even Urahara would outsmart Yhwach and elites fast enough with no prep
You're aware Yhwach considers Kisuke a war potential because of his mind and the fact the Wandenreich literally cannot account for Kisuke's strategies.

Kisuke unironically does have the scaling for this.
You literally have to look at his sword. That's all there is to it 🗿
Yeah and that negs Mustach man and his fraudulent skinhead gang.
Yhwach was confident he could even handle muken Aizen at least with time, base Aizen would be fodder
This cannot still be an argument. Muken Aizen spanks base Yhwach and nothing about Yhwach having some long term ability (which could include Almighty) defeats that.
He has no feats, scaling or statements of this absurd number that's legit
What I said is Basic math. 100 Exatons is 100x greater than 445 Petatons.

It's not my fault that Aizen scales to 100 exams and the ritters are all 6-A trash.
I'm smart enough to counter it dude wtf
Not an argument. Yhwach is still massively inferior to Aizen in terms of intelligence which is shown in the Manga.
Yea no can't even match unarmed Yama
Not gonna engage this bait.
That's all you need and Gremmy bfr
Headcanon sealing and BFR from a character who gets one shot before he can do anything isn't an argument.

It's not my fault that Aizen scales to 100 exams and the ritters are all 6-A trash.
not wrong but you forgot the goat Äs Nödt who aizen is only 50x stronger(still gets one shot but not 100x weaker at least.)

Yhwach will never let Aizen release his zanpakuto , and Aizen have no feat of releasing it without the release command. If he could, the FKT plot point of Ichigo not looking at Aizen's release would not be important and reinforced by Unohana as something he could do. Give me feat of him doing so or stop your headcanon that go counter to the narrative.

Having knowledge that you must not look at a sword as Aizen speak " Kyoka Suigetsu" is pretty damn easy to do when you are much stronger and durable than Aizen with both blut and equal in speed for this match. Especially when you have thought based options to instantly make him shut his mouth with a TK blow to the head as soon as he tries to speak "KS"

Aizen can be as smart as he want, he do not have enough options against an opponent as stacked as Yhwach with preknowledge plus all the elites spamming their hax on him. If you give him prep time and knowledge about Yhwach and the ritters, then sure ,maybe you could make an argument( he still wouldn't win).

Even Urahara with some prep and knowledge, who is smarter than Aizen and in his base scale to base Aizen, could not defeat a single elite on his own with his BANKAI because Askin was too haxed. The **** is Aizen gonna do against Yhwach himself and all the elites at once ?Intelligence is fodder stat.

Sankt altar is a win con, pretty easy because of the aoe.
Sealing is a wincon , no matter whant you say. Yhwach have it, deal with it.
Tons of ritter hax are a wincon

Aizen only have KS as a wincon. With blut , he can't even scratch Yhwach

Last edited:
I don't disagree. I just think looking away isn't an actual effective counter against Aizen.
It lets them not get put into an illusion. Plus you only not need to look at the sword so you can still use your peripheral to at least look at feet position
You're aware Yhwach considers Kisuke a war potential because of his mind and the fact the Wandenreich literally cannot account for Kisuke's strategies.
Literally couldn't beat askin dude we're talking about Yhwach and all his sternritters.
Kisuke unironically does have the scaling for this.
No
Yeah and that negs Mustach man and his fraudulent skinhead gang.

This cannot still be an argument. Muken Aizen spanks base Yhwach and nothing about Yhwach having some long term ability (which could include Almighty) defeats that.

Okay then explain tybw being two arcs later, Bazz B stomping two arcs later toshiro without trying, whom should be comparable or weaker to elites
It is if you cant figure out how they scale to FKT when Bazz B stomps a stronger arc toshiro with no effort
Not an argument. Yhwach is still massively inferior to Aizen in terms of intelligence which is shown in the Manga.
Because Yhwach is more intelligent than me so him not looking at the sword is an insult to his intelligence
Not gonna engage this bait.

Headcanon sealing and BFR from a character who gets one shot before he can do anything isn't an argument.
Gremmy has came back from being cleaved

Explain how base Urahara ,who is equal to base Aizen and smarter ,had some knowledge and prep, could barely kill a single elite with his Bankai and outside help(mostly the outside help) ? And still would have died without even more outside help ?

Lowkey , one elite alone would high diff base Aizen.

Offset :counteract (something) by having an equal and opposite force or effect.

mmmh:unsure:
This is a cherry picked definition. Offset just means a diminishing force, nothing inherently about that diminishing force being equal, as shown in several other definitions.

The fact you guys are seriously trying to scale Bazz B to shikai Yama just to say the sternritter are useful here is so meh.

This is a cherry picked definition. Offset just means a diminishing force, nothing inherently about that diminishing force being equal, as shown in several other definitions.

The fact you guys are seriously trying to scale Bazz B to shikai Yama just to say the sternritter are useful here is so meh.
"Cherry picked" > The first definition you can find and what the word mean.

I'm done with your coping. I have stated my reasons as to why this is a stomp match in favor of Yhwach. I'm out doing better things than argue against a brickwall.

I've always done so can't speak for anybody else.

The only thing that did change for me was my old saying Base Gerard> full power Bazz B when Renji was beating Gerard. Bazz B was always one of them ones. Shikai yama > (slightly) burner full fingers Bazz B.

"Cherry picked" > The first definition you can find and what the word mean.
counteract (something) by having an opposing force or effect.

This is the first thing that pops up on search.
I'm done with your coping. I have stated my reasons as to why this is a stomp match in favor of Yhwach. I'm out doing better things than argue against a brickwall.
You can't accuse me of being a brick wall whilst continually arguing against profiles and unironically arguing Bazz is relative to Shikai Yamamoto.

You giving reasoning isn't proof I'm a Brickell, I've been responding to everything you've said. You can't accuse me of coping when you are giving a Twitter diva level ranr instead of just leaving.
I've always done so can't speak for anybody else.

The only thing that did change for me was my old saying Base Gerard> full power Bazz B when Renji was beating Gerard. Bazz B was always one of them ones. Shikai yama > (slightly) burner full fingers Bazz B.
Jesus christ.

counteract (something) by having an opposing force or effect.
And what do you think this means in this context 🗿
This is the first thing that pops up on search.

You can't accuse me of being a brick wall whilst continually arguing against profiles and unironically arguing Bazz is relative to Shikai Yamamoto.
His comment was unnecessary but he counter his enraged full ap shikai so I don't know what to tell you other than a slight downscale. Aizen couldn't even cross a wall of fire yama created
You giving reasoning isn't proof I'm a Brickell, I've been responding to everything you've said. You can't accuse me of coping when you are giving a Twitter diva level ranr instead of just leaving.

Jesus christ.
Not an argument xD

Also just gonna say this here,please use what's on the profiles instead of some wacky headcanon like trying to scale Bazz-B to Shikai Yama at all.

And what do you think this means in this context 🗿
Exactly what the definition says? This isn't so complex we need a multi page semantics debate, who are you, Deagonx..
His comment was unnecessary but he counter his enraged full ap shikai so I don't know what to tell you other than a slight downscale. Aizen couldn't even cross a wall of fire yama created
Bazz B and his friends were one shotted by Shikai Yama. They don't scale because they didn't die

Yamamoto using lots of preperation to create fire ro seal Aizen isn't an anti feat.
Not an argument xD
Yeah I'm sorry your bazz b scales, to put it bluntly, are very out there to say the least.

I feel like the problems in the scale are very apparent, hence why it's not accepted and I don't feel a need to give a very in depth response.

Bazz got one shot by Shikai Yamamoto. Arguing he scales to him at all because he survived the fire is just dishonest.

At best its just heat scaling. Bazz B does not scale to a shikai Yamamoto at all.

Back