• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Villain Sues having a spat

Can Yhwach summon the elites ? If he can, i'd say he win pretty easily , especially given they have prior knowledge of how Aizen's shikai works.

Yes, that's one of his abilities, but remember, they're all massively weaker than Aizen and would get one shotted. They also can't beat his regen.

Yhwach know about KS , he wouldn't get caught in it in the first place. This isn't muken aizen who can KS anyone that look at him or via reiatsu.

The elites and ritters will provide great distraction with numbers and hax while Aizen is trying to survive Yhwach full arsenal. This is basically base Aizen vs the entire vandenreich.

Sankt altar GG
Gremmy seal GG
Insert ritters/RG hax here GG
Yama's bankai GG . Immortal as he is , Aizen will get passively erased until he is exhausted as **** then get sealed.

Yhwach + ritters/RG easily win this one. I don't want to even vote, as this is a stomp in my eyes. Ain't no way aizen win against the whole ******* vandenreich.

Why would I assume knowledge of Kyoka Suigetsu means you can avoid it? Even Aizen states that you can be aware of the illusions coming and cannot avoid it (scan in profile).

Edit: Aizen knows Bankai, he can release his sword without any incantation, he can just have it out and release it without Yhwach knowing.

Yhwach doesn't even summon anyone but the elites, the fodder, and Nianzol in character. All of these guys are people Aizen could one shot with any attack and wouldn't be that useful, especially if they start in base.
This is basically base Aizen vs the entire vandenreich
Thats akin to Aizen vs FKT. Aizen fighting a bunch of fodder and one guy who's actually a threat.
Sankt altar GG
Would simply get dodged or not work due to illusions.
Gremmy seal GG
Unquantifiable. We don't know how it can be used in battle at all. All you can use is the statement that Yhwach gives to Muken Aizen that he can seal people, but even that isn't definitive.
Insert ritters/RG hax here GG
A serious Aizen blitzes and one shots all of Yhwach's summons before they activate vollstandig or their scripts.
Yama's bankai GG . Immortal as he is , Aizen will get passively erased until he is exhausted as **** then get sealed.
The Hogyoku gives Aizen infinite stamina, and bleach characters have enough stamina to endure for several days to months in combat, exhausting Aizen isn't an option.
Yhwach + ritters/RG easily win this one. I don't want to even vote, as this is a stomp in my eyes. Ain't no way aizen win against the whole ******* vandenreich
How does Aizen have no Wincons.

A serious Aizen blitzes and one shots all of Yhwach's summons before they activate vollstandig or their scripts.
Sub-Relativistic (Superior to all of the Espada. Overwhelmed Post-Resurrection Ichigo Hollow Mask)

There are summons faster than Aizen.
Sub-Relativistic+ (Evaded Yhwach's Auswahlen[22])
At least Sub-Relativistic+ (Liltotto Lamperd believed the Elite Sternritter to be "unrivaled" implying she believes them greater than herself[22])

I guess since the speed is equalized.. I'm voting for Aizen. I am sure that he will skillfully use KS, the only wincon he has. (Because he is supergenius )

Btw congratulations Arcker first competitive vs thread of the year

Considering that Aizen is 5-C, I don't see how his KS would be efficient since Yhwach already has knowledge about Aizen, when the opposite is not the case.

Yhwach is only quantifiably 1.3x Aizen's AP. Aizen will be able to do damage.

Also the scale is Aizen ~ Shikai Yamamoto = 80% of Yhwach (Royd) < Yhwach without Blut < Yama Bankai < Yhwach's Blut. Not a big gap

Aizen is smart enough to counter him just looking away. That's why he says his illusions are unavoidable even when he has knowledge.

I see no reason why Sankt Altar is being treated as an instant gg. He'd be getting screwed over by illusions and aizen can counter using Kido.

Aizen is smart enough to counter him just looking away. That's why he says his illusions are unavoidable even when he has knowledge.
How's he gunna do it then? This doesn't really tell me how
I see no reason why Sankt Altar is being treated as an instant gg. He'd be getting screwed over by illusions and aizen can counter using Kido.
His kido isn't superior to shikai Ichibei so the kido isn't doing anything

How's he gunna do it then? This doesn't really tell me how
I don't need to give an answer to that. All I need to prove is the fact that knowledge is stated to not counter KS. There's no reason any knowledge Yhwach has would have would beat Aizen just releasing his sword.
His kido isn't superior to shikai Ichibei so the kido isn't doing anything
Blut Vene Anahaben isn't Sankt Altar. Also Ichibei easily blew away Yhwach's blut barrier with Kido.

I don't need to give an answer to that. All I need to prove is the fact that knowledge is stated to not counter KS. There's no reason any knowledge Yhwach has would have would beat Aizen just releasing his sword.

Blut Vene Anahaben isn't Sankt Altar. Also Ichibei easily blew away Yhwach's blut barrier with Kido.
It was a secret kido and even his regular kido would be superior to Aizen's kido

I don't disagree.

I just object to the implication Yhwach was able to stand up to ichibe's kido

But if I'm being honest I'm pretty sure Yhwach would look directly at his sword release anyway so I'm neutral for now till I see more arguments

Not allowing Aizen to release his sword against Ichigo was a big plot point of FKT ,and we have seen how he use KS when he met Barragan : He still need to speak the command to put you under KS. Him doing it without the command is completely headcanon for base Aizen.

Also , Aizen saying "Knowing about KS illusions is meaningless" does not mean he can put you under KS no matter what, he mean that once you ARE under KS, knowing those are illusions is meaningless, they will feel real to you and you can't break out of it. As long as you didn't see the release , you can avoid it.

And Yhwach know that and is strong and fast enough to not let Aizen release KS ever , especially with the help of the elites.

Aizen will not one shot any ritter while he already have Yhwach, a much stronger opponent that him, at his throat. Yhwach alone would be extreme high diff for Aizen. Adding the elites and the ritters jumping his ass with their hax turn this match to a complete stomp.

If it was Yhwach alone and he didn't knew about KS, Aizen could win. Yhwach with prior knowledge of KS + the elites is a complete stomp as Aizen will never be able to use his only wincon.

Meanwhile Yhwach alone have multiple wincons , TK that can one shot Aizen with a thought from a distance leaving him wide open for a seal , and the elites and even some ritters have wincon against Aizen with hax. There is no possible way for Aizen to win here.

Not allowing Aizen to release his sword against Ichigo was a big plot point of FKT
Yeah and no one was actually able to do prevent him from doing that. He didn't use it against Ichigo because he deep in his heart wanted to lose.
and we have seen how he use KS when he met Barragan : He still need to speak the command to put you under KS. Him doing it without the command is completely headcanon for base Aizen.
When you learn Bankai, you can use your Shikai without saying the command. We see Aizen do this multiple times anyway

Plenty of soul reapers who can release without command can just choose to do it.
Also , Aizen saying "Knowing about KS illusions is meaningless" does not mean he can put you under KS no matter what, he mean that once you ARE under KS, knowing those are illusions is meaningless, they will feel real to you and you can't break out of it. As long as you didn't see the release , you can avoid it.
"If you know it's coming" seems to imply the release, and besides, Aizen is way more intelligent than Yhwach, and would just outsmart his attempts to counter.
And Yhwach know that and is strong and fast enough to not let Aizen release KS ever , especially with the help of the elites.
No he's not, a 1.3x gap and a bunch of 6-A fodders are not stopping Aizen from releasing his sword.
Aizen will not one shot any ritter while he already have Yhwach, a much stronger opponent that him, at his throat. Yhwach alone would be extreme high diff for Aizen. Adding the elites and the ritters jumping his ass with their hax turn this match to a complete stomp.
None of the elite can realistically use their hax due to Aizen easily one shotting them all with any attack, including high AOE ones. Again, Base Yhwach is not that much stronger, he's literally only 20% ahead.

Teamwork doesn't matter when the team is comprised of fodders. They can't do anything to Aizen due to immortality and sheer AP. AIzen whittles them down very easily with tactics, this is just Aizen vs FKT Gotei 13 for comparison, Aizen won that fight.
If it was Yhwach alone and he didn't knew about KS, Aizen could win. Yhwach with prior knowledge of KS + the elites is a complete stomp as Aizen will never be able to use his only wincon.
Why is KS his only wincon?

Why is knowledge enough to counter it?

Why are 6-A fodders Aizen one shots easily supposed to sway things?
Meanwhile Yhwach alone have multiple wincons , TK that can one shot Aizen with a thought from a distance leaving him wide open for a seal , and the elites and even some ritters have wincon against Aizen with hax. There is no possible way for Aizen to win here.
The TK has no dura negation feats and are not oneshotting with a 1.3x gap. Sealing is still an unkown variable you can't even explain how it works in combat.

The elites cannot do anything before AIzen one shots all of them. They're 6-A, their hax isn't the end all be all.

Yeah and no one was actually able to do prevent him from doing that. He didn't use it against Ichigo because he deep in his heart wanted to lose.
None of them looked away
When you learn Bankai, you can use your Shikai without saying the command. We see Aizen do this multiple times anyway

Plenty of soul reapers who can release without command can just choose to do it.
I agree
"If you know it's coming" seems to imply the release, and besides, Aizen is way more intelligent than Yhwach, and would just outsmart his attempts to counter.

No he's not, a 1.3x gap and a bunch of 6-A fodders are not stopping Aizen from releasing his sword.
Lille himself stomps Aizen with the x-axis
None of the elite can realistically use their hax due to Aizen easily one shotting them all with any attack, including high AOE ones. Again, Base Yhwach is not that much stronger, he's literally only 20% ahead.
X-axis gg
Teamwork doesn't matter when the team is comprised of fodders. They can't do anything to Aizen due to immortality and sheer AP. AIzen whittles them down very easily with tactics, this is just Aizen vs FKT Gotei 13 for comparison, Aizen won that fight.
Elites significantly out scale FKT gotei whom are Bazz B victims except the ppl that didn't fight (Unohana)
Why is KS his only wincon?

Why is knowledge enough to counter it?

Why are 6-A fodders Aizen one shots easily supposed to sway things?

The TK has no dura negation feats and are not oneshotting with a 1.3x gap. Sealing is still an unkown variable you can't even explain how it works in combat.

The elites cannot do anything before AIzen one shots all of them. They're 6-A, their hax isn't the end all be all.
How is he gunna one shot them all when big daddy Yhwach is also in the fight? Is he gunna allow him to do it for fair purposes? Nobody in bleach but God tiers can beat the entire sternritters

Back