• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gol D. Roger vs Hashirama Senju

Anyways, I'll ask my question again.

How does Hashirama resist Haoshoku Haki? Because if he doesn't then I don't see how this match can even go on.

Because Hashirama would be susceptible to it, why else?
In the haki page it states that those that have willpower resist the effects and then those with very strong will power are able to completely ignore the effects. So why are you bringing it up?
Are you saying hashirama with the will of fire is weak willed?

In the haki page it states that those that have willpower resist the effects and then those with very strong will power are able to completely ignore the effects. So why are you bringing it up?
If you don't have Supernatural Willpower you're kind of ****** so...
its in his base stats

one piece profiles are even worse if most characters don't even have NPI on profile yet
It's not NPI ya bellend

It states that those with sufficient willpower, not just any bit of willpower, as literally every sentient human has willpower.

You'd have to prove that Hashirama's willpower i potent enough to remain conscious against Roger's Haki.

It states that those with sufficient willpower, not just any bit of willpower, as literally every sentient human has willpower.

You'd have to prove that Hashirama's willpower i potent enough to remain conscious against Roger's Haki.
What is the criteria for sufficient will power so I can show hashirama fits it

What is the criteria for sufficient will power so I can show hashirama fits it
One of 3 things: either having an asinine amount of pain tolerance NOT from being resistant or unable to feel pain

Or resisting literally anything via willpower

Or pushing thy body past it's limits/surviving lethal wounds via sheer willpower

One of 3 things: either having an asinine amount of pain tolerance NOT from being resistant or unable to feel pain

Or resisting literally anything via willpower

Or pushing thy body past it's limits/surviving lethal wounds via sheer willpower
Great. Hashirama being capable of resisting orochimaro binding is sufficient enough

And no none of this is not for sufficient will power. You are quoting the criteria for supernatural will power which is not the case here.

I said Hashirama is strong willed, he said you need sufficient will power. What is the requirement for "sufficient will power" and not supernatural willpower

Great. Hashirama being capable of resisting orochimaro binding is sufficient enough

And no none of this is not for sufficient will power. You are quoting the criteria for supernatural will power which is not the case here.

I said Hashirama is strong willed, he said you need sufficient will power. What is the requirement for "sufficient will power" and not supernatural willpower
I said that resisting anything via sheer willpower counted, hence the supernatural part of it, now can you scan the Orochimaro Binding thing being via sheer willpower?

I said that resisting anything via sheer willpower counted, hence the supernatural part of it, now can you scan the Orochimaro Binding thing being via sheer willpower?
Chakra in naruto is powered by mental energy. So him resisting orochimaro is definitely powered by his willpower

Can you show it was resisted via Chakra then?
Tobirama tried to resist it with his chakra saying because of how powerful he is now orochimaro can't hold him. But then he was unable to. Hashirama now explained it was his Hashirama cells power orochimaro was using to bind him so he is too powerful for tobirama. Then orochimaro now said that Hashirama is on a different level and can resist his binging at any time

Tobirama tried to resist it with his chakra saying because of how powerful he is now orochimaro can't hold him. But then he was unable to. Hashirama now explained it was his Hashirama cells power orochimaro was using to bind him so he is too powerful for tobirama. Then orochimaro now said that Hashirama is on a different level and can resist his binging at any time
English please?

Or just the scan-

Haoshoku Haki’s ability is kinda irrelevant to this match ngl (at least the regular kind is.)

Elite Jounin tier Shinobi like Kakashi or Zabuza have been shown that they can inject their aura with bloodlust when preparing to fight to the point of making those who can’t withstand it paralyzed, desire to commit suicide, or make them see illusions of their deaths in Orochimaru’s case. It’s also been shown that Shinobi are unaffected by the bloodlust of others on their level.

And in the case of Hashirama, his own presence when upset by Tobirama was enough to have Orochimaru scared. And shortly after we see that Hashirama can will himself free from the Edo Tensei paralysis bind with little effort.

This isn’t something new, feats of high willpower is a pretty normal thing across most relevant Shinobi.

Jiraiya can force himself to stay conscious while his throat was crushed, he was dying, and had just been stabbed with several of Pain’s paralyzing chakra receivers.

Kakashi can take being tortured mentally for what felt like days to him when Itachi used Tsukuyomi on him.

Obito has had his mind ripped to shreds by the Juubi and willed himself back under control.

It makes sense that these stronger Shinobi would have such strong wills considering chakra’s amount and potency is literally dependent on having a strong mind and body.

And Hashirama has arguably the most powerful chakra in the series pre-Six Paths.

Last edited:
Haoshoku Haki’s ability is kinda irrelevant to this match ngl (at least the regular kind is.)

Elite Jounin tier Shinobi like Kakashi or Zabuza have been shown that they can inject their aura with bloodlust when preparing to fight to the point of making those who can’t withstand it paralyzed, desire to commit suicide, or make them see illusions of their deaths in Orochimaru’s case. It’s also been shown that Shinobi are unaffected by the bloodlust of others on their level.

And in the case of Hashirama, his own presence when upset by Tobirama was enough to have Orochimaru scared. And shortly after we see that Hashirama can will himself free from the Edo Tensei paralysis bind with little effort.

This isn’t something new, feats of high willpower is a pretty normal thing across most relevant Shinobi.

Jiraiya can force himself to stay conscious while his throat was crushed, he was dying, and had just been stabbed with several of Pain’s paralyzing chakra receivers.

Kakashi can take being tortured mentally for what felt like days to him when Itachi used Tsukuyomi on him.

Obito has had his mind ripped to shreds by the Juubi and willed himself back under control.

It makes sense that these stronger Shinobi would have such strong wills considering chakra’s amount and potency is literally dependent on having a strong mind and body.

And Hashirama has arguably the most powerful chakra in the series pre-Six Paths.
Thank you

Back