• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Fleet Admiral fights the Pirate King

DaReaperMan

Bronze Supporter
Oh Reaper you've done gone and made at least one guy have an aneurysm from the hell that will be this match.

Start 20 meters away

Roger has Prior knowledge of Akainu's Devil Fruit's offensive capability(IE dura neg and whatnot)

Gol D. Roger: 2

Akainu: 1

Inconclusive: 0

Last edited:
Dodging.

Which he will do cause prior knowledge
Ok, so Roger >= Primebeard > Oldbeard > Sickbeard = Akainu, speed-wise. Hence, I'll accept that. But like, Roger needs to keep hitting. Akainu only needs to hit once. Roger does not have oneshot capability, and Akainu has regen, plus, he can also dodge, since Roger has to stay at a distance to avoid him or his blade getting passively vaped.

Ok, so Roger >= Primebeard > Oldbeard > Sickbeard = Akainu, speed-wise. Hence, I'll accept that. But like, Roger needs to keep hitting. Akainu only needs to hit once. Roger does not have oneshot capability, and Akainu has regen, plus, he can also dodge, since Roger has to stay at a distance to avoid him or his blade getting passively vaped.
I doubt Ace can be vaped IIRC, it's a twelve great sword or whatever

shanks-coby.gif

Just dropping this here... No particular reason..

Idk, punching through Ace is his specialty.

That is a whole ass other sword. Being wielded by a whole ass other guy. Both of them have heat resistance. Roger does not.
Shanks has no heat resistance shawty.
"Whole ass other sword" Both are supreme grades iirc.

The grade of a sword reflects how well it was made and whatnot, while individual powers are common, heat resistance is a bare essential for a Supreme Grade

It is funny how since we have no feats of Roger to go off of it's just automatically assumed he would be incinerated if Sanji lit him on fire with his lighter or something.

I mean Buso Haki grants some degree of flame resistance/devil fruit negation and Roger's haki is most likely some of the best in the verse. If Shanks can casually block a magma fist with his Haki and sword alone I don't see why Roger couldn't with likely relative haki and a confirmed Supreme Grade Sword. Regardless of who you think is stronger.

Or, if you REALLY want to hammer it in that Supremes have heat resistance, Murakumogiri, Whitebeard's blade, which is literally directly comparable to Roger's in damn near every way, clashed with Akainu

Or, if you REALLY want to hammer it in that Supremes have heat resistance, Murakumogiri, Whitebeard's blade, which is literally directly comparable to Roger's in damn near every way, clashed with Akainu
That's the only one to have done it though. Yoru hasn't, Ace hasn't, Kitestsu Numero Uno ain't done nothing.
It is funny how since we have no feats of Roger to go off of it's just automatically assumed he would be incinerated if Sanji lit him on fire with his lighter or something.

I mean Buso Haki grants some degree of flame resistance/devil fruit negation and Roger's haki is most likely some of the best in the verse. If Shanks can casually block a magma fist with his Haki and sword alone I don't see why Roger couldn't with likely relative haki and a confirmed Supreme Grade Sword. Regardless of who you think is stronger.
The flame resist given by Buso is basically just "helps resist fire a little better," and Roger has still shown no heat resistance feats. If you want to make a heat resistance CRT for Roger, go ahead. Until then, flesh < steel in terms of melting points.

That's the only one to have done it though. Yoru hasn't, Ace hasn't, Kitestsu Numero Uno ain't done nothing.

The flame resist given by Buso is basically just "helps resist fire a little better," and Roger has still shown no heat resistance feats. If you want to make a heat resistance CRT for Roger, go ahead.
That's because Akainu does literally ALL of his fighting in Marineford or off-screen in the case of Aokiji. Zoro's swords can tank Kaido's heat shit which is literally above lightning. Which uh, is far, FAR above Akainu's passive heat. Like, 3900 Kelvin vs 53000 Kelvin. Ace has heat resistance. You wanna argue otherwise, look at every other sword used by a guy against a Notable heat user ever.

I never said Roger resisted heat, hell, if WB can barely resist Akainu's shit(Though I watched the anime which has him eating a couple magma attacks) and get rekt'd by melee attacks, Roger sure as shit isn't resisting Akainu's physical heat.

I never said Roger resisted heat, hell, if WB can barely resist Akainu's shit(Though I watched the anime which has him eating a couple magma attacks) and get rekt'd by melee attacks, Roger sure as shit isn't resisting Akainu's physical heat.
Wait, so if he comes anywhere near Akainu, he's mist. Like, he's gone. Done.
Ace has heat resistance.
Then shouldn't it say that on the Meito page?

The flame resist given by Buso is basically just "helps resist fire a little better,"
it wasn't that it "only helped a little" Sanji mentions it as if played a similar role to his exoskeleton.
and Roger has still shown no heat resistance feats.
Context matters as much as feats do.

Shanks, a human that can be caught lacking by Seakings can casually resist Akainu's Magma with Haki and a Sword.

Roger, also a human, whose Haki was gassed up by Kaido and shown to be equal to Goatbeard, and a better sword(from what we know) is probably going to be fine too.

Shanks isn't Sanji he'd have no reason to have the resistance besides his Haki.

If you want to make a heat resistance CRT for Roger, go ahead. Until then, flesh < steel in terms of melting points.
No, it's already on the Buso page anyways

Wait, so if he comes anywhere near Akainu, he's mist. Like, he's gone. Done.

Then shouldn't it say that on the Meito page?
And that's where things get tricky, do we scale him to Sickbeard who eats Akainu's passive heat like it's nothing, or do we say he doesn't have heat resistance, either way a CRT SHOULD be made.

No, Sword heat Temps shouldn't be said on pages lol, otherwise Whitebeard would reveal his

Back