• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gol D. Roger vs Hashirama Senju

vs

SBA
Both 6-B
Speed Equal
fight!!!

Last edited:
Hashirama has significant ap gap even though he doesn't need it. Roger has no way to deal with his poison. Hashirama also has very good regen.

Yeah I'm voting Hashirama easily

You can crack a better joke than this
Welcome to Conquerers' Haki, and seeing as Roger spams his Conq infusion, Hashirama just passes the **** out from getting anywhere near Roger, cause you kind of have to have Supernatural Willpower to deal with that shit lol

Welcome to Conquerers' Haki, and seeing as Roger spams his Conq infusion, Hashirama just passes the **** out from getting anywhere near Roger, cause you kind of have to have Supernatural Willpower to deal with that shit lol
Next time actually read profiles instead of saying shit like this. Hashirama has resistance to all of these.

Next time actually read profiles instead of saying shit like this. Hashirama has resistance to all of these.
He resists Mind Manipulation from Chakra.

AKA, not equalizing to Haki... also it covers literally none of the things Conq Haki does
Read Haoshoku for me and call me in the morning

AKA, not equalizing to Haki... also it covers literally none of the things Conq Haki does
Everything you said here is very unimportant.
Where is he going to resist it from? Ki? He has resistance to Everything. Literally everything on the haki page.
Hashirama simply wins with his poison. No need to say much

Everything you said here is very unimportant.
Where is he going to resist it from? Ki? He has resistance to Everything. Literally everything on the haki page.
Hashirama simply wins with his poison. No need to say much
Hashirama has 5 total resistances on his profile lmfao

Also, he'd need to verse equalize into Haki shit, which Chakra doesn't do, so he's not resisting... well anything from Haki even if he had the wall of resistances you think he does!

Oh and by the way.. there is no mind manipulation anywhere. Just sleep manipulation which hashirama has resistance too for resisting his own.

Hashirama has 5 total resistances on his profile lmfao

Also, he'd need to verse equalize into Haki shit, which Chakra doesn't do, so he's not resisting... well anything from Haki even if he had the wall of resistances you think he does!
We're talking about relevant resistance lol. All what you are saying is very unnecessary.

And You don't need to equalise jack shit for hax. Resistance is resistance. Nothing like equalising. None of this is needed. Are you a troll? How can you be on a wiki and don't understand stuff like this?

Oh and by the way.. there is no mind manipulation anywhere. Just sleep manipulation which hashirama has resistance too for resisting his own.
Hmmm, I can't find any resistance to Sleep Manipulation anywhere! Oh man are you sure it's there~?

Hmmm, I can't find any resistance to Sleep Manipulation anywhere! Oh man are you sure it's there~?
Sleep inducement with flowery trees. Hashi resists his own sleep inducement

Sleep inducement with flowery trees. Hashi resists his own sleep inducement
Resistance isnt on the profile, so it can't be used in a versus thread, rules are rules right?
And You don't need to equalise jack shit for hax. Resistance is resistance. Nothing like equalising. None of this is needed. Are you a troll? How can you be on a wiki and don't understand stuff like this?
Eh, the rules here on vsbw say otherwise, welcome to the party!

From the Alive Key:
"Resistance to Mind Manipulation and Body Puppetry (Can resist and undo the binding of Edo Tensei, which can control the bodies and erase the personalities of the revived corpses, whenever he wants)"

From the Edo Tensei Key:
"Resistance to Death Manipulation, Age Manipulation, and Disease Manipulation"

5 whole Resistances for Hashirama! Now ain't that about a bee!

Resistance isnt on the profile, so it can't be used in a versus thread, rules are rules right?

Eh, the rules here on vsbw say otherwise, welcome to the party!
Tag me in said rules that say resistance for a verse does not count because it comes from a different power system than another character hax. Please quote that part of the faq

Tag me in said rules that say resistance for a verse does not count because it comes from a different power system than another character hax. Please quote that part of the faq
"Verse equalization: Similar supernatural aspects of verses get equalized in a reasonable fashion. So a supernatural energy that almost everyone in a Verse has, which is necessary to fight the characters of said Verse, will be assumed to be the equivalent energy that the opponents use in their techniques so that a proper fight can happen.

Furthermore, attacks that require a special type of energy to be effective, like anti-magic requiring magic, will be assumed to work against the energies of different Verses, as long as they are somehow similar and the mechanics are somehow compatible with the known mechanics behind the energies from different Verses."

Yeah I don't recall there being any big requirement for Chakra to fight someone in Naruto, so uh, yeh. I will say I am definitely not the goober to argue the specifics of Haki vs Chakra, cause one of these Verses I don't deal with and the other I am very casual on, so yeah gotta drag someone from the woodworks if you want that particular debate...

I mean for no real reason not one thing fron Conq haki is resisted here(I don't think so anyway) lol

"Verse equalization: Similar supernatural aspects of verses get equalized in a reasonable fashion. So a supernatural energy that almost everyone in a Verse has, which is necessary to fight the characters of said Verse, will be assumed to be the equivalent energy that the opponents use in their techniques so that a proper fight can happen.

Furthermore, attacks that require a special type of energy to be effective, like anti-magic requiring magic, will be assumed to work against the energies of different Verses, as long as they are somehow similar and the mechanics are somehow compatible with the known mechanics behind the energies from different Verses."

Yeah I don't recall there being any big requirement for Chakra to fight someone in Naruto, so uh, yeh. I will say I am definitely not the goober to argue the specifics of Haki vs Chakra, cause one of these Verses I don't deal with and the other I am very casual on, so yeah gotta drag someone from the woodworks if you want that particular debate...

I mean for no real reason not one thing fron Conq haki is resisted here(I don't think so anyway) lol
NOTHING IN WHAT YOU QUOTED TALKS ABOUT RESISTANCE. Resistance to hax on profiles are not bound to their power systems. They are just Resistance. What's hard to understand here?

It's in genjustu section. Basic shinobi have resistance to non ocular genjustu which has sleep inducement. I see no future for Roger
Not on the profile under anything PnA or N&T related(I didn't find it, there's only one mention of sleep on the whole profile)

Ya don't just say "yeah they resist this!" Without that actually being on the profile, it'd be about like me saying Roger had a resistance to poison more than potent enough to deal with Hashirama's poison but that wasn't on the profile, it's like, yeah, it exists, but we'd be ignoring the profiles to argue about something other than skill/extended explanations of abilities, etc.
NOTHING IN WHAT YOU QUOTED TALKS ABOUT RESISTANCE. Resistance to hax on profiles are not bound to their power systems. They are just Resistance. What's hard to understand here?
Resistance is mentioned on the actual part of the page if you'd read it, but to sum it up: Resistances aren't the end all be all, you need to determine if the systems used for said hax actually equalize, and generally it does cause it's just "supernatural" or "magic" or "natural", but some verses like to be more ****** up then that, Naruto and One Piece both included.

Resistance is mentioned on the actual part of the page if you'd read it, but to sum it up: Resistances aren't the end all be all, you need to determine if the systems used for said hax actually equalize, and generally it does cause it's just "supernatural" or "magic" or "natural", but some verses like to be more ****** up then that, Naruto and One Piece both included.
"Mind Manipulation for being a skilled Mind user will work on people in other verses" did you skip this part of faq when you read through it ? Bro read. It's not hard. They even gave you a clear example

"Mind Manipulation for being a skilled Mind user will work on people in other verses" did you skip this part of faq when you read through it ? Bro read. It's not hard. They even gave you a clear example
Now read the other part of that equation, it uses willpower mind resistance as it's example.

Verse Equalization has worked like this since before I got onto the wiki a little under 3 years ago...

But honestly I don't give enough of a flying **** to argue further that here in a Naruto(guess what verse I don't like) match when there are objectively better people to explain it then a somewhat knowledgeable blue-name lmfao

Now read the other part of that equation, it uses willpower mind resistance as it's example.

Verse Equalization has worked like this since before I got onto the wiki a little under 3 years ago...

But honestly I don't give enough of a flying **** to argue further that here in a Naruto(guess what verse I don't like) match when there are objectively better people to explain it then a knowledgeable blue-name lmfao
YES HAX THROUGH WILL POWER ARE THE ONLY KIND THAT ARE NOT ALLOWED TO WORK CROSS VERSE. Literally the sleep inducement that you are arguing for is through will power and is deemed not usable in vs battle. So the hax you're even fighting for cannot be used

YES HAX THROUGH WILL POWER ARE THE ONLY KIND THAT ARE NOT ALLOWED TO WORK CROSS VERSE. Literally the sleep inducement that you are arguing for is through will power and is deemed not usable in vs battle. So the hax you're even fighting for cannot be used
First of all, before I do anything further, you need to get your temper under control, as someone who also has issues with that, it will bite you in the ass in the long run

But honestly my response is basically "Find someone who cares enough" and "Get Sleep Manipulation and Fear Manipulation Resistance onto the profile and then we'll talk"

My simple responses aren't gonna change, you can word "Hashirama RESISTS Sleep Manipulation!" In a thousand different ways and my answer will not change: "not on the profile, can't be used"

First of all, before I do anything further, you need to get your temper under control, as someone who also has issues with that, it will bite you in the ass in the long run

But honestly my response is basically "Find someone who cares enough" and "Get Sleep Manipulation and Fear Manipulation Resistance onto the profile and then we'll talk"

My simple responses aren't gonna change, you can word "Hashirama RESISTS Sleep Manipulation!" In a thousand different ways and my answer will not change: "not on the profile, can't be used"

The sleep manipulation is via will power. Can't be used

My bad, i forgot this moment, Roger's speed at least FTL and ap at least Moon, right ?
No... sigh

Roger RN 1v1'd Prime Whitebeard for 3 days straight at one point and put permanent scars on him another, and then a **** ton of hype statements from ******* like Kaido.

RN Roger is 6-B possibly 5-C, and we're using the 6-B part of that here.

Does Hashirama have Supernatural Willpower or resistance to Fear Manipulation or Sleep Manipulation?

Hm... can't find any of those three on his profile...
I already told you these manipulation are due to willpower hence cannot be carried to cross battles. Check the faq

I already told you these manipulation are due to willpower hence cannot be carried to cross battles. Check the faq
you mean the FaQ that concerns tiering?

Hey, buddy, I know you hate it so much that hax works like this, but unfortunately, Haoshoku knocks people without resistance/supernatural willpower out and has been doing so since before Haki was even really a thing lol

What you're sucking off is about resistances~

you mean the FaQ that concerns tiering?

Hey, buddy, I know you hate it so much that hax works like this, but unfortunately, Haoshoku knocks people without resistance/supernatural willpower out and has been doing so since before Haki was even really a thing lol

Knocking people out is sleep manipulation which depends on will power which cannot be carried to cross verse battle. Simple as a, b, c

Knocking people out is sleep manipulation which depends on will power which cannot be carried to cross verse battle. Simple as a, b, c
"For example, mind control resistance by being a capable mind user would also work against other Verses, but mind control resistance through a strong will would not necessarily work against mind control from other Verses."

Oops! Seems like the fine print favors... me~

"For example, mind control resistance by being a capable mind user would also work against other Verses, but mind control resistance through a strong will would not necessarily work against mind control from other Verses."

Oops! Seems like the fine print favors... me~
Considering that section of the faq starts with "abilities that require special energy to perform" definitely sure resistance is just used as an example.

Hashirama has so many win cons here.

His poison
Sealing
And he has the ap advantage.. he also has access to sage mode which drastically improves his speed..
Voting Hashirama

Back