• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gol D. Roger vs Hashirama Senju

Considering that section of the faq starts with "abilities that require special energy to perform" definitely sure resistance is just used as an example.
Do tell how you know that! If you want to use guessing and I'm using the fine print, one of those things takes priority lol

Roger has resistance to poisons.

How does this work?

Oh I didn't notice Roger has one.

Well the gracious deity Gates is one type of seal
There is also the Buddha palm of enlightenment i think which was able to seal kurama. The rest of his sealing jutsu are kind of unknown but he was called the master of sealing jutsu or something like that

I think the op made a mistake. Hashirama 6B key is in his edo form. Unless you want to make him Kildale then this match doesn't really make sense

I think the op made a mistake. Hashirama 6B key is in his edo form. Unless you want to make him Kildale then this match doesn't really make sense
Yeah Roger definitely doesn't have low-godly regen Negation, hence why just blasting Hashirama was never an argument in the first place

Gracious deity gates are just summoned from the sky and lands on the opponent restraining them.. the Buddha stuff his golem places their palm on you and you're sealed
How do the Gracious deity gates work on human-sized opponents? Aren't they large? Also, really don't see these landing on Roger. His Kenbun would alert him of these and he'd simply dodge, or destroy the gates themselves with his Hao Emission.

As for the Buddha Palm, Roger's Buso Emission would prevent the palms from touching him, essentially negating the sealing.

Gracious deity gates are just summoned from the sky and lands on the opponent restraining them.. the Buddha stuff his golem places their palm on you and you're sealed
Erm, and whats the LS on these things? Cause Roger is like 2x what I think Hashirama's Class T is.

I don't know cause the profiles and verse page are ass as telling me what the scaling is

How do the Gracious deity gates work on human-sized opponents? Aren't they large? Also, really don't see these landing on Roger. His Kenbun would alert him of these and he'd simply dodge, or destroy the gates themselves with his Hao Emission.

As for the Buddha Palm, Roger's Buso Emission would prevent the palms from touching him, essentially negating the sealing.
Okay first of all hashirama ap scales far above what Roger can output so you need to prove he can destroy it. And that's just for 1. They are 10.

And the size doesn't matter, they are seals, he used them on both juubito and madara who were human size opponents.

You can argue for dodging but these are summons. He is not dodging it

Erm, and whats the LS on these things? Cause Roger is like 2x what I think Hashirama's Class T is.

I don't know cause the profiles and verse page are ass as telling me what the scaling is
No. Ten tails lifting strength is far greater than kurama who's lifting strength is almost 8 times greater than Roger and the 10 tails could still not break free

Okay first of all hashirama ap scales far above what Roger can output so you need to prove he can destroy it.
Except Roger's Haki acts as durability negation, destroying the object from the inside-out. You'd have to prove that the Gates won't be destroyed. Roger's haki scales relative to Shanks' which has over 1 thousand kilometers of range.
And the size doesn't matter, they are seals, he used them on both juubito and madara who were human size opponents.
Could you send a scan? Regardless, they're not hitting Roger due to his Kenbun's layered precog.
You can argue for dodging but these are summons. He is not dodging it
Them being summons isn't a reason. Prove that this would prevent him from dodging.

No. Ten tails lifting strength is far greater than kurama who's lifting strength is almost 8 times greater than Roger and the 10 tails could still not break free
Can you link any profiles for these things?

Cause the highest LS Calc in Naruto isn't even 2x that of Roger's LS lol

Except Roger's Haki acts as durability negation, destroying the object from the inside-out. You'd have to prove that the Gates won't be destroyed. Roger's haki scales relative to Shanks' which has over 1 thousand kilometers of range.

Could you send a scan? Regardless, they're not hitting Roger due to his Kenbun's layered precog.

Them being summons isn't a reason. Prove that this would prevent him from dodging.
This is a seal. The inside is as durable as the outside. It is not like the human body where the organs and shit are weaker. Destroying from the inside is irrelevant when the inside is as strong as the outside.

And I'm not disputing Roger haki range. I'm disputing considering the size how much distance Roger would have to cross to dodge the gates. It's a summoning, which is why even though juubito was significantly faster than hashirama he couldn't dodge

Wait what are you even arguing about hitting him? This is a seal

This is a seal. The inside is as durable as the outside. It is not like the human body where the organs and shit are weaker. Destroying from the inside is irrelevant when the inside is as strong as the outside.
Except this is false. Luffy did this to a slab of steel, a tree, and even the diagram shows it being done to a piece of stone. It's clear that it's just as effective on regular objects as it is on the human body.
And I'm not disputing Roger haki range. I'm disputing considering the size how much distance Roger would have to cross to dodge the gates. It's a summoning, which is why even though juubito was significantly faster than hashirama he couldn't dodge
I have no doubt in my mind that Roger would be able to avoid getting hit due to his precog.
Wait what are you even arguing about hitting him? This is a seal
The gates.
Let me give you that. I'd simply use KNO naruto class T calc. It's still stronger than Roger
No the hell it is not.

Roger at this point scales indescribably above Skypiea Luffy, whose LS value is 2.3x higher than KN0 Naruto's value.

"Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Acrobatics, Master Hand-to-Hand combatant (Can battle the likes of Madara Uchiha using Taijustu), Weapon Mastery, Statistics Amplification (Shinobi are capable of enhancing their physical capabilities with the use of chakra. The Shunshin no Jutsu allows Shinobi to greatly enhance their speed by focusing chakra in their feet[1][2][3]), Surface Scaling and Water Walking (By focusing chakra at the soles of their feet, Shinobi can scale and cling to vertical surfaces, and even walk on water[4][5]), Afterimage Creation, Stealth Mastery, and Speed Enhancement (The Substitution Jutsu allows its user to instantly replace themselves with a nearby object such as a tree log, plant, person, or clone at the exact moment they are attacked. The Jutsu works even if the user is physically restrained or observed by characters as observant as Sharingan or Sage Mode users. This creates the optical illusion of the user being hit, which confuses the opponent and gives them an opening to flee or counterattack[6][7][8][9][10]), Minor Illusion Creation and Duplication (With the Clone Technique[11], Can create wood clones which can merge with the surrounding vegetation), Shapeshifting (With the Transformation Technique[11], Shinobi can transform themselves into other people, animals, plants, and even inanimate objects, such as weapons), Paralysis Inducement (With the Temporary Paralysis Technique[12], Shinobi can completely paralyze their targets from close to mid range), Self-Sustenance (Type 2; Can survive without the need for food and water), Chakra Manipulation, Extrasensory Perception, Longevity, Healing (His Medical Ninjutsu is greater than Tsunade's), Regeneration (Low-Mid; his regeneration is equal to Tsunade's), Earth Manipulation, Water Manipulation, Fire Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, Air Manipulation, Fear-inducing and Explosive Aura, Wood Manipulation, Chakra Absorption (via his Wood Dragon), Status Effect Inducement and Statistics Reduction (with Wood Release he can suppress the power and Chakra of Bijū, Jinchūriki, and others), Sleep Inducement (with Advent of a World of Flowering Trees), Perception Manipulation (with The Art of Infinite Darkness), Summoning (can summon his Quintuple Rashōmon to block incoming attacks), Forcefield Creation (can create a barrier with the other Hokage. Can also create Barriers with his Wood Release), Non-Physical Interaction (with barrier), Madness Manipulation and Transmutation (Absorbing his cells without being able to properly control it, can have these side affects), Resistance to Mind Manipulation and Body Puppetry (Can resist and undo the binding of Edo Tensei, which can control the bodies and erase the personalities of the revived corpses, whenever he wants)

All previous abilities greatly enhanced, Enhanced Senses, Limited Petrification and Transmutation (Opponents who absorb excess amounts of natural energy from him without the ability to properly balance it will subsequently be turned to stone and into a frog), Absorption (Can absorb natural energy from his surroundings), Sealing and Willpower Manipulation (Via Sage Art: Gates of the Great God, which can seal the movements of its target and match its power and size. Additionally, the "Seal Head" can also lock the opponent's will to oppose the seal)

All previous abilities, Regeneration (Low-Godly), Immortality (Types 1, 2, 3, and 7), Self-Sustenance (Type 1, 2, and 3), Inorganic Physiology (Type 1), Resistance to Death Manipulation, Age Manipulation, and Disease Manipulation"

I don't know what Hashirama profile you read but uh, he resists exactly none of those things lol

Except this is false. Luffy did this to a slab of steel, a tree, and even the diagram shows it being done to a piece of stone. It's clear that it's just as effective on regular objects as it is on the human body.

That's not I'm getting at. I didn't say it doesn't work on inanimate objects. What I said is unlike the tree, all parts of hashirama seal carry equal durability. You're forgetting it is the inside part that literally seals the person. To break through you have to break from the inner end to the outward part. So if it wasn't as durable people would break through.

I have no doubt in my mind that Roger would be able to avoid getting hit due to his precog.

The gates.
I mean he'd see it coming but considering the size the distance he'd have to move out of the way to dodge it would be too much. And hashirama has 10 of these that he sends down in quick succession. That's a bit of a stretch for roger
No the hell it is not.

Roger at this point scales indescribably above Skypiea Luffy, whose LS value is 2.3x higher than KN0 Naruto's value.
I think the page mislead me. I thought it was to the power of 14 and not 13. I'd use tsunade calc instead. Roughly same LT. The 10 tails scales astronomically over it, it's not even funny. So even someone with that level of LT can't break out

That's not I'm getting at. I didn't say it doesn't work on inanimate objects. What I said is unlike the tree, all parts of hashirama seal carry equal durability. You're forgetting it is the inside part that literally seals the person. To break through you have to break from the inner end to the outward part. So if it wasn't as durable people would break through.
You're ignoring everything but the tree.
I mean he'd see it coming but considering the size the distance he'd have to move out of the way to dodge it would be too much. And hashirama has 10 of these that he sends down in quick succession. That's a bit of a stretch for roger
Based on what exactly?
I think the page mislead me. I thought it was to the power of 14 and not 13. I'd use tsunade calc instead. Roughly same LT. The 10 tails scales astronomically over it, it's not even funny. So even someone with that level of LT can't break out
Roger scales above Skypiea Luffy to a degree far greater than the Ten Tails does to Tsunade.

You're ignoring everything but the tree.

Based on what exactly?

Roger scales above Skypiea Luffy to a degree far greater than the Ten Tails does to Tsunade.

1. I'm not ignoring it. My question is simple. It is bypassing the exterior and hitting the interior of the gates right? Okay the interior are exactly as durable as the exterior. He still cannot break it.
2. It's simple. They have their speed equalised, given how large the gates are the distance Roger would have to travel is much and there are 10. He is not dodging all. Don't forget sage mode also boost speed so hashirama already has the speed advantage.

3. You cannot definitely say that. Kurama scales massively above tsunade and the 10 tails scales even more higher than that. So you cannot just say he scales unquantifiablly higher when both are unquantifiable

Just looked a Hashirama's profile.

1. Hashirama has 6-C physical durability (4.3 Gigatons)

Durability: Island level (Comparable to his striking strength), up to Country level+ with Wood Release (Comparable to its attack power. Madara's Wood Dragon, which is at most comparable to his own, also withstood an assault from KM Naruto[16]), higher with Quintuple Rashōmon. Island level with Sage Mode (Far more durable than before due to Sage Mode), up to Large Country level with Senjutsu Wood Release (Far more durable than before due to Sage Mode. Comparable to its striking strength. His Deity Gates, which are powered through his Senjutsu chakra[31], were capable of withstanding 3rd form Jūbi's charged Bijū Bomb[29])

What is stopping Roger from one-shotting Hashirama, who scales to over 2860x higher to his value with his BASE strength, ignoring his amps with regular Buso, Buso Emission, Hao Emission, and combining all three of them?

2. Hashirama does not have any speed amps.

Speed: Sub-Relativistic (Kept up with Edo Tensei Madara)

With speed equal, without any speed amps, it would quite literally be impossible for Hashirama to hit Roger. Roger has superior Kenbun to the likes of Enel and his priests, Boa Sandersonia, and Beginning of Timeskip Sanji due to having relative Haki to Prime Whitebeard. Enel and Boa Sandersonai, when focused were unable to get hit by Luffy. Sanji with his Kenbun avoided getting hit ONCE in two years against 99 people who were relative in speed to, if not far faster than himself.

What is stopping Roger from one-shotting Hashirama, who scales to over 2860x higher to his value with his BASE strength, ignoring his amps with regular Buso, Buso Emission, Hao Emission, and combining all three of them?
Hashirama having Low-Godly regen in this key

2. Hashirama does not have any speed amps.

With speed equal, without any speed amps, it would quite literally be impossible for Hashirama to hit Roger. Roger has superior Kenbun to the likes of Enel and his priests, Boa Sandersonia, and Beginning of Timeskip Sanji due to having relative Haki to Prime Whitebeard. Enel and Boa Sandersonai, when focused were unable to get hit by Luffy. Sanji with his Kenbun avoided getting hit ONCE in two years against 99 people who were relative in speed to, if not far faster than himself.
Hashirama has immo 7 and low godly regen from this key, Hashirama fra

Hashirama has immo 7 and low godly regen from this key, Hashirama fra
And Roger has the capability to think and incap Hashirama lol

Also, Immortality type 7 is only really useful if the opponent is using Life Manipulation or Death Manipulation, otherwise it's sodding useless.

I do have a question though: how long does the Low-Godly regen take?

I do have a question though: how long does the Low-Godly regen take?
Their Chakra is constantly regenerating and that's why they have infinite Stamina, they regenerate after a few seconds after being shattered, we saw this when Madara threw a meteorite on it, when Obito's split Hashriama and other hokages.

Their Chakra is constantly regenerating and that's why they have infinite Stamina, they regenerate after a few seconds after being shattered, we saw this when Madara threw a meteorite on it, when Obito's split Hashriama and other hokages.
Do you have the scans or no? Just curious TBH

Yeah, one way or another this match is a stomp, either Roger thinks and Hashirama gets shafted...

Or that doesn't work for one reason or another and Roger has no Wincon lol

Back