• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto: Chibaku Tensei LS Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingTempest

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Currently, 8 tailed V2 Naruto scales to the entire weight of the Chibaku Tensei because he escaped the pull.
This is not how we scale lifting strength.
We don't scale people to celestial bodies for outmoving portions of their pull. I don't think we've ever done that before. Regardless of how close they are.

On top of that, the force of the CT being the weight of the CT doesn't make much sense, as it would compress the rocks around him to much further extents. Much lower force outputs would've pulverized or compressed the rocks around him even more than they already were, but they didn't.

Even if Naruto was a meter away from the Chibaku Tensei, the force that's being applied on him would be drastically diminished due to Newton's Law of Universal Gravitation, where radius is squared in the formula. If he's 2 meters away, the force is split in quarters. If 3 meters away, then it's split in ninths.
For a feat like this, where he was already tens of meters away from the center of the sphere, he has no business scaling to the weight of that.

Weirdly enough, Naruto couldn't even fully escape the external rocks. With the lifting strength capable of benching this entire structure, not being able to entirely pull yourself out of a miniscule fraction of it says a lot. He needed to dig himself out, an ap factor, cause his lifting wasn't enough to free himself.

At the moment I don't know any supports or replacements for these characters, but the feat they currently scale to... doesn't make sense for them to scale to it.

Agree: UchihaSlayer96, Damage3245
Disagree:
Neutral:

Last edited:
If we know the gravitational pull of the CT and the distance from the center we can find the force of gravity exerted on Kurama/Naruto. But yeah I agree if Naruto wasn’t at the black orb of the CT he wouldn’t be experiencing the full gravitational attraction.

At the moment I don't know any supports or replacements for these characters, but the feat they currently scale to... doesn't make sense for them to scale to it.
Well, there's a ton of Class G calcs, I believe. Just about anyone who scales to Class T has one Class G calc or another that they can scale to.

Slayer is catching this BWC Chet Hanks style
16fcbdb7-26a6-466f-ad23-fd376905f1a2_text.gif

OT: Agree

I need these profiles unlocked

As it stands, the video game profiles scale due to the same logic, so it'll need to be removed from them as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back