• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gol D. Roger vs Dracule Mihawk

Status
Not open for further replies.
you all are the ones using powerscaling... Roger ain't getting defeated by a mere strongest swordsman

If it states that prime roger has lost a fight I might coincide (depends) but all of his fights he has won or been a draw...

Which is flawed since we haven't seen white beard go all out....
As I said, we neither saw Shanks or White Beard go all out, but we know that they are comparable due their clash, so, they are comparable if we use All of the few informations that we have, I am not using assumptions

Databook says they’re equals.
Manga shows they’ve clashed.

Stop headcannoning. Pirate King is not synonymous to strongest man.

Why do you think Luffy said to be the pirate king is to be the freest man? Why do you think Shanks’ vivre card said that he’s the closest to the pirate king title because of him being the freest on the planet?

You’re doing too much.

As I said, we neither saw Shanks or White Beard go all out, but we know that they are comparable due their clash, so, they are comparable if we use All of the few informations that we have, I am not using assumptions
But you are tho... Mihawk and shanks were equal. Roger and whitebeard equal in strength. Shanks and white beard clash... How can you put Mihawk above the rest

... Mihawk and shanks were equal.
No, Mihawk is stated to be strongest
Roger and whitebeard equal in strength. Shanks and white beard clash... How can you put Mihawk above the rest
Roger is equal to white beard, who is equal to Shanks if we use all informations that we have, so, Mihawk scales above Roger due scaling above Shanks, who scales to white beard who is equal to roger

Databook says they’re equals.
Manga shows they’ve clashed.

Stop headcannoning. Pirate King is not synonymous to strongest man.

Why do you think Luffy said to be the pirate king is to be the freest man? Why do you think Shanks’ vivre card said that he’s the closest to the pirate king title because of him being the freest on the planet?

You’re doing too much.
Being the freest man means that nothing can hold you back...

Whatever, Mihawk is stated to be strongest than Shanks, who scales to white beard who scales to Roger
That's not how it works. All we see with shanks and white beard was a clash... It would literally be the same if it was Mihawk and shanks clashing...

That's not how it works. All we see with shanks and white beard was a clash...
Dude, it is literally how it works, its called power scaling, I'm using the informations that we have and you are using assumptions, Shanks is comparable to white beard exactly due the clash, you have no other information about it

It’s flawed because he doesn’t think anyone can be stronger than Roger, regardless of feats shown
Yes. There are no feats shown... What you guys are doing is making shanks equal to white beard and that white beard is strong as prime whire beard who is equal to roger... When no one got defeated... It was just a clash... Luffy and chinjoa clashed... I guess that means their equals

Yes. There are no feats shown...
Them clashing and the Databook.
What you guys are doing is making shanks equal to white beard and that white beard is strong as prime whire beard who is equal to roger...
Yes, via multiple statements and feats.
When no one got defeated... It was just a clash...
Whole time, nobody even said equal, we say relative.
Luffy and chinjoa clashed... I guess that means their equals
Yes, they are equals, shown by their long ass equal brawl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back