• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gol D. Roger vs Dracule Mihawk

Status
Not open for further replies.
the fact that mihawk cant hit vista says it all
so even though he is supposed to have a higher AP and better skill, country level cant one shot a mountain level character??
Neither could vista, Vista is also possibly 6-B, so I don't know what you're getting at.

okay so who said anything about anyone beeen a thousand times weeaker??
nice strawman, i will say again, yonkos are competitors on the sea, does not mean they are of equal strength
I never said you said that, you just strawmanned me for saying that. They are competitors on the sea, and were stated to be RIVALS. This means they're relative to one another, they can't be way weaker than one another, which is why 6-B is where they come to a relative point.

Neither could vista, Vista is also possibly 6-B, so I don't know what you're getting at.
so why wont vista have a solid 6B key for been able to fight the strongest person in one piece evenly?
I never said you said that, you just strawmanned me for saying that. They are competitors on the sea, and were stated to be RIVALS. This means they're relative to one another, they can't be way weaker than one another, which is why 6-B is where they come to a relative point.
yes weaker in the context of everything, crew, influence, power e.t.c. not just strngth alone

so why wont vista have a solid 6B key for been able to fight the strongest person in one piece evenly?

yes weaker in the context of everything, crew, influence, power e.t.c. not just strngth alone
Jozu doesn’t have a full on 6-B for hurting aokiji, even though I think him and jozu should both have it.

They’re still at a relative point which is 6-B, nothing states that shanks is significantly weaker than WB, especially when they’re shown to be relative with multiple statements, stated to be rivals with one another as well as WB = Shanks as a competitor which implies everything being equivalent in their cases, which is why they scale. Nothing disproved that.

this is the clear translation btw.

Last edited:
Sickness always weakens sure it varies but whitebeard has shown to be weakened by it even before Marineford
He’s on life support for his health, but nothing hindered him at MF, until squard stabbed him. Sure you can argue he got weaker after, but at the beginning of MF, he was definitely the same, until after he got weaker. You have to prove he was weaker before.

He’s on life support for his health, but nothing hindered him at MF, until squard stabbed him. Sure you can argue he got weaker after, but at the beginning of MF, he was definitely the same, until after he got weaker. You have to prove he was weaker before.
I already explained why he was weaker which is that it is harder for him to do basic things and he strains himself more using his attacks

Maybe we shouldn't do this then, i mean roger had a profile, the only state he have is him rivialing primebeard, but then, ig it could be both aren't fighting seriosuly

Bro doesn’t Shanks’ databook say he used to be on Mihawk’s level then he downgraded to equals with WhiteBeard?

Yeah, i think they're talking about 1 hand shanks, Roger's more experienced than shanks, oldbeard might not have been 100% when fighting 1 hand shanls/ Roger and 2 hand shanks would be similar in level i'd say. People are jerking off mihawk too much, because in marineford he wanted to ask the difference in level between him and oldbeard. Roger also causally beat oden without any problems, and that was 1 arm, what if he done a stronger divine departure with 2 arms, i feel like he could stop mihawk's strongest slashes. i'd say 2 hand shanks = Miawhk. i'd say roger > 2 hand shanks or atleast equal. I'll begin adding the votes. Just wanted to state my points

Like tons of people are apparently country level, yet there's barley any island levels, like oden, is prob Island level, otherwise Zoro with ashura is now country level, because he was able to harm hybird kaido, or that Luffy is now country level, due to him being able to harm Kaido. Advanced COc Isn't really advanced its just flowing your haki, you flow your CoA which then can eternally destroy stuff. You're able to flow your conqueers, which allows you to physically harm with your willpower, than just be fodder control. I feel like most people who are country level (e.g marco, oden) are a 6-C and Higher with strognest attacks

Like tons of people are apparently country level, yet there's barley any island levels, like oden, is prob Island level, otherwise Zoro with ashura is now country level, because he was able to harm hybird kaido, or that Luffy is now country level, due to him being able to harm Kaido. Advanced COc Isn't really advanced its just flowing your haki, you flow your CoA which then can eternally destroy stuff. You're able to flow your conqueers, which allows you to physically harm with your willpower, than just be fodder control. I feel like most people who are country level (e.g marco, oden) are a 6-C and Higher with strognest attacks
Nothing we have PUTS them at Island level. There's no sort of scaling or way to get them there. There's only one meta that's possible for their scaling and that is country level. Higher with strongest attacks makes no sense. You must be new to the wiki, because there's not a single 6-C calc those characters scale to, plus even if there was they already scale to 6-B characters.

Nothing we have PUTS them at Island level. There's no sort of scaling or way to get them there. There's only one meta that's possible for their scaling and that is country level. Higher with strongest attacks makes no sense. You must be new to the wiki, because there's not a single 6-C calc those characters scale to, plus even if there was they already scale to 6-B characters.
Doffy should scale to Birdcage

Bro doesn’t Shanks’ databook say he used to be on Mihawk’s level then he downgraded to equals with WhiteBeard?
Uhhmmm no the databook said he "grew" not "ungrow, downgrow" or whatever.
It says he eventually grew to be a competitor to WB

Uhhmmm no the databook said he "grew" not "ungrow, downgrow" or whatever.
It says he eventually grew to be a competitor to WB
Regardless, the databook says "Shanks was once as powerful as the world's best swordsman"
And the databook says he's currently equal to WB.

So idm.

VSWIKI STAFF say Mihawk via better skill, higher stats, dur-negation, and reflection

One Piece Canon says Roger sends him running the other way with a mere flex of his Supreme King Haki.

Being pirate king is exceeding these world strongest titles (Kaido, White beard, Mihawk)

It’s still him saying it’s tougher to be a pirate king then the strongest swordsman in the world... which means it would be some sort of challenge for Mihawk to do.
Being pirate king is exceeding these world strongest titles (Kaido, White beard, Mihawk)
Being the pirate king involves you to travel the circumference of the planet and find 4 of the most secret poneglyphs, then find someone who can read them, then decipher them and find the last island, while having to fight multiple god tiers and escaping Marines.

Being the strongest swordsman involves you beating other swordsman.

Everything isn't strength based.

Yall are so desperate to turn a story about storytelling into powerscaling that yall turn every title or statement, regardless of if it's strength based or not, into a strength based statement.

The Pirate King has never been canonically stated to be a strength based title, especially for someone who has like 10 rivals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back