• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

World's Strongest Swordsman vs. World's Strongest Creature (Mihawk vs. Kaido)

GoldExPoints

He/Him
Mihawk hears news of the Raid and decides he wants in on that action too, for some reason.
Kaido starts in base
Starting distance is 10 meters
Arena is Onigashima
Both are in character
SBA otherwise

Swordsman:
Creature:
Both are Pirate King victims (Incon):

I think Kaido holds an advantage here because so far we haven't seen any evidence of Mihawk's Haoshoku on even basic level (perhaps from not fainting at Marineford (or fights with Shanks) or cuz zoro has it, but I don't know if it's enough evidence and if it is, needs to be CRTd cuz it isn't in the profile) and Kaido is a tier above in Kenbunshoku

Skillwise, I think Mihawk's a tiny little dent above cuz he trains while Kaido idk...drinks?

I think to get a nice strength/combat comparison we gotta see how Shanks compares to Kaido, cuz Mihawk used to 1v1 with him a lot (afaik they were in a Tie on this "competition" until Shanks betted his arm in the future and Mihawk said "f*ck no, I won't fight a guy without an arm")

Back